Chapter 2

Back Together (It's Possible?)

Kring. Kring.



Luhan got a call. It was from his mother, Mrs.Lu. 


Xiao Lu! His mother shouted over the phone excitedly. 


Yeah, mama. 


What with the gloomy reply? Are you home? Mama will come over tomorrow for a week, okay.


Luhan widen his eyes. Oh, no! 


His mother didn't know about the divorce. Urgh.. 


S- sure, why not..


I miss my little grandsons. How are they doing? How's my lovely Kyungsoo?


T- they all fine. Don't worry, mama. 



They talked over the phone for a couple minutes while Kyungsoo watched him from the kitchen. 


What's wrong..


Kyungsoo mumbled to himself .. He was preparing coffee for Luhan's breakfast. 


Yes, mama. I'll fetch you tomorrow. Luhan hung up, breathing deep. 


Kyungsoo couldn't stop glancing over his husband with concern.


Kyungsoo yah.


Luhan approaches him. 


N- nae?


Mama is coming over tomorrow. She'll stay for a week.


Mama? W- wae..?



The younger male stared at the elder.


She just gonna pay a visit. You know, the kids.


Oh..


And.. She doesn't know about us. So, pretend like usual.



Pretend? 


There's a painful tug in Kyungsoo's heart but he ignored it.


Okay then.. 


He handed the cup to Luhan and watched the elder took a sip.


Thanks..


Luhan said and left to work. 


Kyungsoo sighs and makes his way to clean the house.  








Tomorrow come. 


Luhan forces Kyungsoo to go to the airport with him in order to show his mother that they are in are in a really 'good' state.


Kyungsoo feels glad. At least, he can receive affection from his loved one for a week. He stands beside Luhan, glancing at the older. 


What?


Luhan asked as he caught Kyungsoo's gaze


N- nothing..



Mama's here, so please do as what I said. 


Nae..


My dear!!



A high tone with chinese accent can be heard. Mrs.Lu hugs her lovely son and son-in-law tightly.


Oh god, you have no idea how much I miss you. 



She plants kisses all over Luhan's face.


Kyungsoo chuckles lightly as he stares at Luhan.  




They head back home and Mrs.Lu can't stop asking about their child and talking. 


Eomma, I am going to make bulgogi and bibimbap for you. Kyungsoo says.


Aww, lovely. You are so sweet. You don't have to make it~


Mrs.Lu smiles and caress Kyungsoo's cheek. 


Luhan glances at his mother and 'ex' husband. 


'Kyungsoo ah.. Don't pretend like you care'  He says in his heart. 





 

The family heads to the kitchen as soon as they arrived home. Kyungsoo spare his time thanking the babysitter that came over to watch their kids. He only call babysitter when he need one. He didn't work so he is the one who takes care of the kids the whole day.


The twins are asleep. Mrs.Lu holds HanSoo in her arms while having a little chat with the cute boy. Kyungsoo is preparing the bulgogi when he suddenly feels arms creeping around his waist.


Thump. Thump. 


Luhan's arms perfectly wrapped around his tiny waist. He feels on cloud nine already but Luhan has to ruin it.


Don't be so happy. This just an act.


Kyungsoo smiles to himself and turn around to face his husband and stares at him lovingly. He slowly places a soft kiss on the elder's lips and continue doing his work. Not noticing the anger that spark in Luhan's eyes. 


The lunch went smooth. That what Kyungsoo thought. He was taking advantage. He clinged onto Luhan, feeding and caressing the elders. He doesn't care if Luhan going to scold him later. He already prepared to answer.


Mrs. Lu decided to take a nape after two rounds of hide-and-seek with HanSoo. Luhan quickly drags to Kyungsoo to their bedroom. 


You! What with you? 


Kyungsoo blinks. 


You asked me to act. So I did. 


But it was too much!


Too much? That how we acted before!



Kyungsoo looks into Luhan's eyes. Luhan looks away. 


Thump. Thump.


A- Alright then. You can go.. 


Why? It's my room too. 



Kyungsoo walks to the bed and lays on it. Luhan sighs quietly as he glances at the beautiful male. He's not mad with the male but with himself. 


Why the heck I still feel my heart flutter with his cute getsure? Luhan wonders.




The dinner goes on smoothly too. Kyungsoo reduce his skinship with Luhan but still touching and holding the elder. He seriously enjoys those little act from Luhan. He feels like the old moments comeback.


HanSoo plays with Mrs.Lu in the living room.The boy sits on his grandmother's lap and tells everything that happened.


Yes, everything.


Mrs.Lu frowns a little upon hearing 'beautiful aunt named Minseok' but she stays quiet because she wants to know more. She asks HanSoo to go to his room and she walks towards Kyungsoo and Luhan who were playing 'lovey-dovey' at the balcony. 


Kyungsoo looks up at Mrs.Lu as he sees her. 


Who's Minseok, Luhan? 






A/N: Hello hello guyss~ short update btw. Thank you for those who willing to wait for my update!! Thank you so much. I love you all! Don't forget to add comment after you read okay, That all from meee.