Chapter 1

Back Together (It's Possible?)

Kyungsoo..


That voice. Kyungsoo knows it really well. It was smooth and sweet but now, it's firm. 


N- nae?


He stutters before rushing towards the elder. The elder is looking at him quitely. 


W- what is it, baby?


Kyungsoo.. You know.. Just sign this..


Luhan hands the divorce paper to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's not shock. He doesn't know what he atcually feel. Tears already spill out from his big doe eyes. He looks at Luhan, speechless. He already expect this to come. But not this fast.


I already sign it. And, you know. I want you to stay here, tho. I still want our children to stay with us. It's better like this. They won't know what happened between us. 


Kyungsoo nods his head obediently. It hurts. It really hurt. 


I'll sign it later and give it to your lawyer.. 


Where's the kids?


Han Soo is playing in the playroom. The twins are asleep.


Okay then. I'll be out. 


E- eodiga?



Luhan doesn't reply and walks out of the house quickly, leaving Kyungsoo and their children alone. 





It's midnight.


Luhan's still not home. Kyungsoo waits for his husband quitely. He chuckles suddenly as he remember the memories between him and Luhan. 


Mwoya.. Why I remember those sweet memories suddenly.. 


He laughs. An empty laugh. A forced laugh. 


The door swings open make Kyungsoo stands up to greet his husband.


No.. He shouldn't do that.. He shouldn't stay up to see this heart-breaking scene. 


Luhan's drunk, carrying a beautiful boy in his arms. They are making out, not noticing Kyungsoo. 


NO!!! Kyungsoo screams in his heart. It's too painful to let it out. He quickly walks into their children's room. Luckily, they all fast asleep. He covers his ears as those sinful moans echoes. He shuts his eyes. And a few minutes later, he cried himself to sleep.




Han Soo, their eldest son is wide awake only to see his mother sleep on the floor.


Appa, appa.. 


He chants and gets off the bed on his own. He makes his way to upstairs slowly.


Appa , appa..


He chants again cutely then runs into the master bedroom where Luhan and Kyungsoo usually sleep. He blinks as he sees a stranger on the bed with his father.


Appa!!!


He screams.


Luhan groans in annoyed. 


What the-


He gasps as he sees his son looking at him with tears wetting those chubby cheeks. 


Baby, baby.. What's wrong?


Luhan rushes to him then lifts up the boy into his arms. Kyungsoo then bargs into the room.


Ha- Han Soo!


He takes Han Soo into his arms, sighs quitely as he looks at the stranger on the bed


Go w- wash up.. I'll make the breakfast.


Kyungsoo's holding back his tears. Luhan stares at the beautiful face quitely. The younger quickly makes his way out of the room. His heart is beating faster. The love still going strong. He hates it. He puts Han Soo on the sofa and kisses his cheek softly.


E- eomma.. who's that?


Kyungsoo caress his son's hair lovingly.


Baby.. that person is someone that really special in appa's life.. That's why he's here.


W- what about eomma t- then?


Eomma.. i- is someone.. who just-



He doesn't know the answer. Who is he in Luhan's eyes. 


Han Soo is a good boy, right..Now, go take a bath and watch TV otay. 


Kyungsoo chuckles softly as he looks at his adorable son. He shakes his head and walks to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 


Again..


All those memories come again to his mind. He takes a deep breathe and continue doing his works. It've been 3 weeks since he being treated like this.


Being treated like a maid. 


Not that he mind. As long as Luhan is still with him, he's happy enough. 


Kyungsoo.


N- nae, baby? I mean, hyung!


Kyungsoo bites his lower lip nervously. He still used to call Luhan with those sweet nickname.


Is the food ready?


Y- yes. 


Good then. Bring it outside at the waterfall


 

Y- you want to eat there?


Yes, hurry up before Minseok wake up.



That was their favorite place. Kyungsoo loves that place. 


So.. that boy is Minseok? He mumbles.


The younger boy quickly serve the food in the way he's been odered to. He smiles a bit as Han Soo runs towards him with Luhan and Minseok.


He's indeed beautiful. Just how Luhan always wanted.


Kyungsoo smiles at the latter. He feels weird as Han Soo clings onto Minseok without any problem. 


What a quick progress. He glances at Luhan, admiring the sweet and gentle smile formed everytime he looks at Minseok. 


I'll be in the house then.


Kyungsoo excuses himself and goes into the house. He quitely peeks at the three of them.


They look like a perfect family. 


He wipes his tears and continue doing the housecores. A soft cry from the baby room can be heard. Kyungsoo walks into the room, looks at his twins.


Love.. you already wake up. Aigoo..


He carefully lifts two of them into his arms. He already used to carry them at the same time. The older twin, DaeHan resembles Luhan a lot. While the younger twin, HanKyung resemble Kyungsoo. 


Kyungsoo closes his eyes. 


The memories come again.. It's too painful. 


He walks to the living while carrying his sons. He takes a glance at the window.


He sighs. Why it hurts so much.


He places the twins into the baby walker and goes to the kitchen to take the food. He quitely feed them, smiling as the twins make weird noise.


Kring.. Kring..


His phone rang. He looks at the ID caller.


It's Luhan's lawyer.


He picks up. 


Hello?


Mr.Do. Am I disturbing you?


No, you are not. 


Well, I wanna ask if you already sign the paper.



Silent.


Kyungsoo doesn't reply.


Mr.Do?


Y- yes?


Are you okay?


Yes.. don't worry.


So..?


About the paper.. Can you tell Luhan that I already sign it..?


But.. I can't do that.


Please, I beg you Mr.Kim. I beg you , please..



Kyungsoo starts to cry. The twins stares at him. They also start to cry. Upon hearing the cry, the lawyer sighs. 


S- sure.. I'll tell him, Mr.Do. Please don't cry.. 


Kyungsoo wipes his tears.


Thank you.. Thank you so much, Mr.Kim!


Nae, nae.. I hope you two can be together again.. Please keep the divorce paper. Don't let Luhan find out.


Nae, Mr.Kim. Thanks again. 



The lawyer smiles and hangs up.


Kyungsoo calm the twins down. He feels a bit better. 


But he didn't know.. someone just heard the whole conversation. 


 





A/N : I'm sorry for the late update!! I hope you guys will like this chapter and don't forget to leave comments, huhu >< Love you guys.