Little Secret

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He her head gently as her sparkling eyes fluttered open. They were gazing at each other’s eyes. No need for words, they were just smiling.

***

“Happy birthday, Wang Jackson.”

He giggled at her hoarse voice. “Oh, don’t you dare to say any words with that voice. You sure know how to , just sleep.”

She shook her head. Instead of going back to sleep, she snuggled to his lap. “I won’t. How can I be so cruel leaving you alone when I’m asleep? You should sleep too so you can get your present from me!”

“And what should I do to get that present from you?” He said seductively.

She just smirked. “I’ll tell you later, it’s still midnight. I’m still tired, how come you make me like this? I’ve got a lot of stuffs to do this morning. Just hug me and pat my back till I’m asleep, alright?”

He laughed. He hugged her and pat her back, just like what she wanted. It was really peaceful, until her phone rang. She muttered under her breath. She woke up from the bed and take her phone. She looked at her phone, wondering who was the caller. He woke up after her and looking at the phone too. He sighed.

“I’m sorry.” She squeeked.

He wrinkled his forehead, looking upset. “It’d be a lie if I’m not disappointed, right?” He sighed again, his disappointment rise up inside him.

She hugged him. “It’s just for a little while, I promise.”

He didn’t respond at her hug. “You’ll be back, won’t you?”

She nodded confidently. “Remember, I’m yours and you’re mine.” She said with a fetle smile.

“I’m yours and you’re mine.” He repeated the words.

She smiled and got out from the bed. It took a while for her to wear her tube dress. He walked towards her, grabbing her hand. “You promise me, right?” His voice was just like a little kid.

“I promise..” She grinned at him.

He observed her eyes, hoping her answer could be trusted. He didn’t know what to trust, her words or her eyes that looked doubtful. He kissed her shoulder after hugging her tight. She wouldn’t lie to me, she wouldn’t broke her promise to me.

 


Back to Seoul, August 2014

That night’s incident was causing trouble to Jackson’s plan. His plan was already half way and he was about to start it. He read the files about Lee Hongbin that he just received after Youngji’s call. There were a lot of surprising facts from the spy that he already hired. He read it over and over again to ensure that he didn’t left a single fact about Lee Hongbin. Eveything was like very well-ordered that made that files was the perfect weapon for his plan. Eventhough he already planned everything, his worries appear whenever he thought about Youngji.

From her call last night, he knew that there was something wrong about her. The thing he didn’t know was whether the reason was because of Hongbin, or just because her guilty feelings toward Jackson or maybe both of them. The clearest thing for now was he never wanted to hurt Youngji with his plan. He knew he just wanted to make Youngji regret about what her did, but there was nothing else he could do but to reveal everything he already knew.

“Just what kind of documents that take more than an hour for you to read?” Jaebum asked abruptly then put the coffee cup on Jackson’s desk.

Jackson closed the documents casually and kept it back into his drawer on his desk then locked it. “It was just a financial statement from bank.”

Jaebum sipped his coffee slowly and tilted his head. “Why? Was your revenue expenditure in this month out of control?”

“Well, you could say so. I was so surprised, I think I should work twice harder to cover it.”

Implicitly, Jackson explained his situation right now.

“You don’t need to do that actually..” Jaebum answered nonchalantly. “It will cause you more tired, besides you’re already work very hard so you don’t need to do it twice harder. The other things will cover it!”

His eyebrow raised. Although Jaebum was talking about Jackson’s expenditure, but the meaning of that could be very wide in Jackson’s point.

“The other things will cover it? Like what?” He asked.

Jaebum shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know, but the coverage of your expenditure musn’t be from your hard work, right? If your burden is too much, you still have your close friends and partnerships to help you, like me for example.”

Jackson nodded his head. That’s right, I’m not alone. He opened up his drawer again and looked at the documents. I don’t need to cover it, it’s for Youngji’s sake.

 



Jackson was walking out to the place he had an appointment with. He was going to meet his hired spy to investigate Hongbin. He chose a desolate place on purpose, so he could get the information without any restraint. He already reserved a table for two before he came to that place.

Not long after he came, the person he was waiting for had came. A glamourous woman looked at him and nodded her head. That woman smiled lightly at him, and so he was. He, then, pull the chair that was across his chair for that woman. That woman nodded her head again gratefully to his gentleman attitude.

“Did you wait too long, Jackson-ssi?” She asked.

Jackson shook his head. “No Gayeon-ssi, I was just arrived too. Women should take her time well to dress up before meeting with someone, shouldn’t they?” He answered with a little smile on his face.

Gayeon could only laugh. “You really know about women, aren’t you Jackson-ssi? Then, why don’t you have any of us until now?”

“I was too busy to find the better one. Since the best one was the woman of your target.”

Gayeon rised her eyebrow curiously. Jackson looked her back as if he could read her expression. Then, that woman grinned and looked away from Jackson’s eyes. She took her flashdisk from her handbag and gave it to Jackson on the table.

“Well, if you say so. I think you’re far better than my target. If I were his wife, I didn’t what to do to control his addiction. You’ll know what I said after you see the data in that disk.”

Jackson bent his brows astonished. He snorted amusingly. “How could you be so sure about that? You just know me for like 2 weeks!”

She twirled her hair tail. Her seductive smile made Jackson more curious and also nervous at the same time. Then Gayeon imstructed to him to get close to her with his index finger, she was still smiling mistreriously.

At first he was hesitant, but finally he brought his left ear nearer to her lips. “Because a man like you will never be fixated by my charm. How many I times I try to seduce you, it will never work.” She whispered at his ear slowly.

He giggled nervously. He admitted that Gayeon was very attractive, smart and also very exotic. He had seen Gayeon looked very amazing, but he didn’t find any pleasant sensation inside him toward Gayeon. His heart was tied up to Youngji’s. He didn’t know whether his feeling would continue just like that, a miserable and terrible love story. The only he knew was Youngji was still with Hongbin, her lawfully wedded husband.

A lunch time with Gayeon was a fun experience for him. Getting to know for a person who has a high confident abouth herself, very intelligent, very educated and very attractive at the same time was a miracle for him. He never met a woman like that. Eventhough their chit chat and joke was too ‘mature’ or ended up with Gayeon teased Jackson leisurely.

“Do you have any time after this lunch?” Jackson asked after wiping his mouth with the napkin.

She smirked at him. “If I have, what would you do Mr. Wang?” Gayeon challenged him.

He shrugged his shoulder, feeling funny. “Oh I don’t know, taking you the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter