What do You Want?

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson was awake quite earlier than the days before. He was starting to begin his usual activities in his company that was found by Jaebum and himself. He wasn’t only working behind the workspace, he was scheduled to go to the site to look after the building’s contruction. Jaebum looked after it the other day, so today was Jackson’s turn. 

He prepared the breakfast for them all by himself. It was only because Jaebum was still in his deep sleep. Jackson wasn’t dare to wake him up, since the only he could remember about last night was Jaebum came home really late. So he just let Jaebum slept, he also didn’t want to hear Jaebum’s nagging in this morning.

While he was enjoying his breakfast, he opened his messages one by one. Most of them came from his secretary, Jeon Hyosung. The recent message was to inform him that the contractor would come to the site, so Jackson needed to come earlier. Jackson immediately jumped off his chair to go to bathroom. He barely washed his face cleanly. He finally finished his preparation only in 30 minutes.

Jackson drove his car in the full speed, realizing that the street was still empty. He was too focused on his driving that he didn’t realize an incoming call from Youngji. He reached his bluetooth headset, not even looking who the caller was. 

“I’ll arrive in just 30 minutes. I’m driving now, so don’t call me.” He said firmly.

The caller, Youngji, answered. “Okay..”

He really made it to come to the site in 30 minutes.  He glanced to his watch. It’s still 9.00 o’clock, what does Mr. Lee want in this early morning? He muttered under his breath and walking to the site. He saw the man with a woman beside him from backside, he couldn’t see their faces but their backs. Jackson squinted his eyes to see the clearer image. I thought Mr.Lee is in his 60s, why is he looking like in his early 30s?

“Mr. Wang, here’s the helmet. Mr. Lee was unable to come today due to his sickness, he entrusts the tasks today to his son.” Hyosung said, after giving Jackson a helmet.

She pointed at the two people who were busy on their own.Jackson didn’t respond back, he still peered at them curiously. Did I ever meet them before? Their looks look so familiar. He smoothed his hair first then wore his helmet. He went to them, tapping the man’s shoulder. To his surprise..

“Oh, you’re here too?”

Jackson was taken aback. It was Hongbin with Youngji, who came here. “I am, you’re Mr. Lee’s son?”

Hongbin smirked at Jackson’s question. He tilted his head playfully. “Yes, I know that you’re going to ask me, why am I here instead of my father. Well, he caught a cold last night and it made me in charge for today. I’m still incapable in this work area, I just worked for 2 years. So, please do me a favor when I’m confused with several stuffs.” Hongbin explaind pretty long.

Jackson still couldn’t believe what he saw. He was just in their wedding two days ago, he was planning to create something to make Youngji regret in the nearest time. Looking at them in person surprised him enough, the goddess of luck must be in his side eventhough he still did a background checking on Hongbin.

“Sure, I’m in this area for 5-6 years. It’s not that hard though, you’ll be able to handle this in a short time.” He glanced at Youngji, who was in silence. She looked obedient and elegant. “Don’t you go on your honeymoon?” Jackson asked randomly.

Both of them chuckled awkwardly, Jackson could only focus on Youngji’s laughing. It was still lovely. “We wanted to go, but we have works to do. Next month maybe?” Hongbin answered.

Jackson sneered at the couple. Hyosung finally joined them after collecting some papers. She looked surprise too when she saw Hongbin. The man –Hongbin–  looked startled as well when he saw Hyosung. Jackson furrowed his brow, observing Hongbin and Hyosung intently.

“Do you know each other, Hyosung-ssi?” Jackson broke the ice between them.

He witnessed Hyosung her dry lips. Hyosung shifted her eyes to other direction. “I just know him as Mr. Lee’s son, not more than that.” He could hear Hyosung’s nervous voice. What’s wrong with this two? He questioned hismeslf, as he saw Hongbin flashed an awkward chuckle.

Jackson glanced at Youngji who looked clueless as she still hung on Hongbin’s arm cutely. He shook off his mind to focus again. It’s not the time.“Anyway, let’s start the trip! I think you won’t just come to this site that we still work on, right?” Jackson asked, breaking the silence.

Hongbin nodded his head, followed by Youngji.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter