004

That Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what's in this update >.<


~~~

Hangover. Headache. Worn out. Sleepy. . That's the words comes out in his brain the moment he opened his eyes and shut it immediately because of the blinding sunlights peeking on his thin curtains.

. Luhan cursed mentally, gazing at the alarm clock who maybe got tired in waking him up that's why it shuts.

He don't know how he was able to sleep on his bed though he remembered how he acted like a pathetic in his kitchen counter last night. He massage his temple softly before managing to stand and go straight on his bathroom to wash his self and freshen up.

What happened last night is barely clear on his current state right now. And how he wished that he didn't do something so stupid.

"Pathetic.." he smiles watching his self in his full sized mirror.


~~~


"Oh my God. Doctor Luhan.. I'm so glad you called. The patien—" the nurse-slash-secretary beams suddenly. Luhan don't care what she's saying as he say.

"Cancel everything. I'm not going in the hospital. I'm sick. Sorry" then he ended the call, just like that.

To be honest, he's not in the mood for anything, he wanted to start sulking in his house but he will start cleaning first. Though there's a throbing pain in his temple, he'll not care knowing that in one drink of a medicine, it'll go away.

And as he's taking a lazy bite on his pancake, the worldwide news caught his attention.

'North Korea is planning a great launch of a deadly disease that could wipe a city in a week. This project is in response to the criticism the country got on the latest worlwide conference for its lackness of competence in the modern times.'

"Aren't they tired in that ?" Luhan asks to no one. As the years had passed, North Korea is striving to reach and bring down the other country in discovering medicines for a very rare illness, the government of North Korea thought that if they can make an incurable disease then they'll be the most superior and no one will look down on them. 

But they always fail though because the other country always find a way to cure it. 'When you make it, you're the only one who can destroy it' that's the living motto of every biological engineer. Luhan lived with that concept too, when you make the disease, you're the only one to cure it.

'The other countries were taking a serious eye on the said launching, knowing that the creator of the disease who the North Korea hired, died yesterday, the insiders states that he test the disease on his self to really prove its effects'

"Are they that determine?" Luhan almost laugh, listening as it goes.

'The disease is a great threat as it named as '3 over 10' which means 3 possible survivors out of 10 victims, the World Health Organization commitee is heading to the North Korea to plea in stopping the launching because before the creator died, there is no cure yet'

"That's bull!" He stop on eating and frown, launching a disease without any cure is a real bull. If the creator didn't able to provide a cure then what will the others will do?

'The setting of the launching isn't confirmed yet but the government is guessing that it'll be a hydrobious type. The biological characteristic isn't determined yet but it is known as deadly.'

Before Luhan could process everything. His telephone goes in ringing annoyingly. Sighing, he got it and lean on the wall boredly.

"Is this Doctor Lu of Shim hospital?" A formal voice asks, L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter