003

That Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a double update haha!


~~~

Telling Jin about this whole-thing is a big mess, the child couldn't get enough of what he wants, he's spoiled and Luhan will really admit that— it was his fault though.

"D-do you think it's too early for him to know?" Luhan asks, stutters "what if he can't compr—"

"—he'll do.." Sehun cuts, peering at his orbs "much early Lu, much better. We can start planning about how to divide his schedule, it's a kind of hassle but could we do more? Of course we can but we can't"

Luhan looks at him, understanding. He thought about how his life turns ed up because of Sehun, first is getting laid that night— he's thankful though because he had Jin, second is getting back on his life which is— Luhan didn't appreciate that much.

"It's getting late, you say?" The blond tries to dismiss this in a not so obvious manner.

Sehun glances at his wrist and hums, "I think I'm going, maybe tomorrow will do"

And as Luhan escorts him outside, Sehun can't help but to wonder "Luhan."

The smaller look up with his innocent eyes.

"Is it planned? Everything? From the beginning?" When his expression mirrors confuseness, Sehun clears "I mean— about Jin, when you didn't told me— that night when w—"

"It isn't, it's unexpected that you got me" Luhan says but Sehun thought it's the reverse because Luhan got him so bad— so freaking bad.


~~~


They thought that explaining everything at Jin will take 200 light years before he can get. But it didn't— like Sehun wasn't able to complete his sentence and Jin is now hysterical and sobbing in his shoulders, Luhan looks away as his eyes sting at the sight.

Maybe this one will work.

~~~

"LUHAN.. LUHAN. LUHAN!!" Baekhyun chants dramatically "I remember you saying 'NO ATTACHMENTS'— in a capital letters— all, but how come.. you.. you betrayed yourself!!"

"Baek, I was threatened" he scowls at his very high bestfriend, since when the taking of drugs when you're pregnant went legal? Luhan thought because he's 99.8% sure that his bestfriend did try. "It's the least I can do.."

"Seriously, if you cry like a baby girl in my house someday— I swear— I'll kill Sehun, being Jin's father is not an excuse" Baekhyun says loudly. "Lu, this is a chaos, you plus attachments and Sehun"

Luhan internally agree, he thought that explaining everything at Baekhyun will take not much if his power compared to Jin but he underestimated it.

"Does your Mom knows?" Baekhyun is calm now, asking. Luhan stops shortly in his unpleasant thoughts.

"Not yet but soon.." he whispers.

"You'll get a handful of her then" Baekhyun sympathize.


~~~


Everything changed in a week. Luhan's schedule were tabulated every day, so as Sehun and of course Jin.

In the second week is the very first time that Luhan will let Jin to sleep somewhere not their home and as they're waiting for Sehun to fetch the little child, there goes their conversation.

"Baby, Let me check your bag again.." Luhan coos on his child whose pouting because it's the fifth time they're checking his stuffs.

"I got everything Daddy han!" Jin says.

Luhan sighs, he's too bothered in this situation— Jin not sleeping in his side is very out of norm. "Please don't hassle you Daddy hun there okay?"

"I'm not" says Jin, exasperated in the attitude of his dad "won't you trust him on me?"

The issue is not only about that, "I trust him baby, but it's my first time being away from you, I w—

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter