Chaptiee 7~ The House (Part 1)

I Fell In Love With.......My Nerdy Tutor?!

                                                   


Yoona's P.O.V


We're here at our house...Yeah!Our house...Mr.Jung said that we owned this now...And I'm going to start this tutor-thingy with Jessica...


"So Ms.Jung...Shall we start?"I asked her..


"Uhmmm....I'm hungry..Can we eat first?And btw do I already told you to call me Jessica huh?!"she asked looking annoyed..


"Arraseo Ms.Ju-Jessica....Uhmm do you know how to cook?"I asked..


"Honestly,n-no...Can we just order something?"she asked shyly..Hahaha~Kyeopta!


"It's okay...I'll cook for us,no need to order..What do you want to eat?
"I asked her..


"Uhhmmm....Anything is fine with me,just make it delicious 'coz I'm really hungry!"


"Okay fine,just stay here...If you're bored,you can just read books here..Arraseo?"


"Okay...Make it quick please!~"
I nod and went to the kitchen..


Uhmmmm...What should I cook?Uhmmm...what about kimbap?BINGO!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's P.O.V



We're here at our house...Yeah!Our house...My dad told us that we owned this now...And Yoona going to start this tutor-thingy with me...Aish!This is so annoying!


"So Ms.Jung...Shall we start?"She asked


"Uhmmm....I'm hungry..Can we eat first?And btw do I already told you to call me Jessica huh?!"I asked looking annoyed..


"Arraseo Ms.Ju-Jessica....Uhmm do you know how to cook?"she asked..


"Honestly,n-no...Can we just order something?"I asked shyly....I really don't know how to cook!


"It's okay...I'll cook for us,no need to order..What do you want to eat?"she asked me...


"Uhhmmm....Anything is fine with me,just make it delicious 'coz I'm really hungry!"I complained..


"Okay fine,just stay here...If you're bored,you can just read books here..Arraseo?"she said


"Okay...Make it quick please!~"she nod and went to the kitchen..


Ah!I'm really hungry!I hope she cooks well or else Ill kick her out of this house! (Yah!That's rude!) whatever!


I'm so bored right now!Ottokae?



                             *
The one person who can’t see me though I am looking
                              The one person who can’t hear me though I am calling
                                               Do you even remember me?
                                                 Do you even think of me?

                                                     Just once, please*


Someone is calling!Who's that?


"Yobosaeyo??"


("Jessi-ah!It's Yul!")
huh?


"Oh Yul!What do you need?"


("I just want to invite you to a lunch date?Can I?)



"Uhhh...Sorry Yul but I'm busy right now....I'm really sorry!"I apologized.


("It's okay Jessi...I'll just invite you if you have free time...")she sounds disappointed..


"Okay...I'm sorry again Yul!"


("I said it's okay Jessi!Okay I think I'm disturbing you already...I'll hang up now..Bye Jessi!Ilove you")


"O-okay..Bye"
then she hang up...Sorry Yul but I don't really like you...


Just then,Yoona came out of nowhere while carrying a plate of kimbap!Woah!It looks delicious!


"Jessica...I know your hungry right now but please don't drool infront of me please!"


"Yah!*death glare*"



"Okay sorry sorry...Here's your kimbap..."


I get one and try it..While I'm chewing it,Yoona looked at me worriedly...Waeyo?SHOCKS!


"Yuck!Bwaakkk~Bwooo~Pweh!"


"Jessica!Are you okay?"
she asked worriedly


"WHY DID YOU PUT CUCUMBERS IN IT?!"I shouted..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yoona's P.O.V


When I finished making kimbap I went to the sala 'coz I know that Jessica is really hungry right now!


"Jessica...I know your hungry right now but please don't drool infront of me please!"I said dorkingly...



"Yah!*death glare*"Yah!It's scary!HellSica mode on!



"Okay sorry sorry...Here's your kimbap..."I said


She get one and try it..While I'm chewing it,I looked at her worriedly....Something will happen!Get ready Im Yoona!


"Yuck!Bwaakkk~Bwooo~Pweh!"


"Jessica!Are you okay?"I asked worriedly


"WHY DID YOU PUT CUCUMBERS IN IT?!"She shouted and punch me in my shoulder again and again..Ouch That hurts!I knew this would happen!


"O-ow!I'm sorry Jessica!This one have cucumbers on it and this one haven't..I'm sorry for not telling you!"I apologized..


"Arggh!Why didn't you even tell me?Huh?!"


"I don't have a chance to tell you because you quickly grabbed and eat it!"


"Tsk!Tsk!Go to hell Im Yoona!I hate you!"
Then she throwed me all the pillows..


"Ouch!Stop please stop!"I said..I was so shocked when I saw that she's going to throw me a vase!Where did she get that from?!


*BLAGG!*


She suddenly threw it and it hit my arms...OUCHIE!


"OUCH!"I shouted!It really hurts!Shocks!My both arms are hitted!


She looked stunned..I think she's out of her mind when she threw that...


I'm about to cry when I saw my arms bleeding!Shocks it really hurts!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!xD
Here comes YoonSic!
I'm sorry for not updating yesterday!
And I'm sorry too for not updating other stories!I can't update two at a time!

Mianhae!


Vote.Comment.Subscribe