Chaptiee 14~ What Am I Doing Here?!

I Fell In Love With.......My Nerdy Tutor?!

Rays of sunlight coming from the windows wake up a certain blonde woman who's peacefully sleeping just a while ago,without opening her eyes she pulls something closer to her to continue her sleep..She hugged the pillow closer that caused the pillow to let out a soft moan,it felt weird because the pillow that she's now hugging is so slim....and it even moaned?She didn't bother to open her eyes because she's so sleepy and tired from last night so she decided to hug the pillow tight and bury her face on it..


 

"Je-Jessica..I ca-can't br-breath..."Yoona, "the pillow" said while catching her breath

 

After hearing what "the pillow" just said,the blonde quickly open her eyes and see herself hugging Yoona tightly while her face is buried between the poor girl's chest..


 

"What the is this girl doing in here?!"Jessica exclaimed to herself.


 

Knowing that she's now in an awkward position,she quickly move away from the brunette and looks away..

 

She focus her attention to herself,checking if she still have her clothes on......and thanks God!She's not !


 

"Jessica,are you okay?"Yoona suddenly asked that startled the blonde woman.

 

"Ye-yeah I'm okay..Ca-can I know why are yo-you here?"Jessica asked,she doesn't know why she's stuttering.

 

"Why am I here?"Yoona asked,kinda confused.

 

"Yes.."Jessica replied.

 

"I'm here because this is my room Jessica.."Yoona answered.


 

"What?!If this is her room,then what the am I doing in here?!And why do I look like a koala who's hugging her a while ago?!"Jessica asked herself,confused.

 

 

 


In the dining room,the three are now eating,getting ready for school..

 

 

"Yoong I'm going to study wih you!"Krystal suddenly shouted,she's excited.


 

"Soojung-ah!Stop that!She's mine!------Wait what?Ye-yeah!She's my tu-tutor so she's m-mine!"Jessica exclaimed.


 

"Jinjja?"


 

"Yeah!What section are you in Yoong?"Krystal asked.


 

"Section 1,Class A Krys."Yoona asnwered.


 

"Aw!I'm in Class B"Krystal exclaimed,slightly disappointed.
 

 

"It's okay Krys,you're still abled to be with us when it's lunch or breaktime."Yoona said while patting Krystal's head.


 

"Really Yoong?"Krystal exclaimed,she really wants to be with Yoona and her sister,so that she can watch them anytime she wants.


 

"Ofcourse Krys.."Yoona said while smiling.


 

As the two kept on talking to each other,Jessica remained silent,still thinking of what just happened this morning.She's still confused why she's in Yoona's room and why the hell she's hugging Yoona.Is it because she thinks that Yoona is a pillow?But a pillow can't be that slim!
 

 

Suddenly,Jessica's phone rang,someone's calling..


 

"And my face!Did I just buried my face to.....t-to her che-chest?!"Jessica asked herself.


 

"Oh my god Jessica Jung Sooyeon!You hugged her!You hugged her!!!-----Holy ,stop Jessica!"she silently cursed herself and shook her head.


 

"Yah!Unnie!Answer your phone!"Krystal sudddenly shouted that startled Jessica.


 

"Ahh ye-yes,excuse m-me.."Jessica said and hurriedly picked up the phone,her heart's beating fast.


 

"Hello Je-Jessica?"The caller spoke.
 

"Ah yes,who's this?"Jessica asked.
 

"T-This is Su-Sunny.."
 

"Sunny?Wait,are you crying?"
 

"A-Anio!I just ca-caught a c-cold,ye-yeah!*sob*"Sunny replied,stuttering.
 

"Seriously?You're crying Sunny!"Jessica exclaimed.
 

"Don't wo-worry Jessi,I'm n-not..Just h-hurry and go to o-our private r-room,I n-need to tell you s-something.."
 

"I'll be right there,okay?"
 

"O-okay.."



 

After the call,Jessica hurriedly left the house without saying any word.


 

"Jessica,wait!"Yoona shouted but no avail.The two was left,confused.
 

 

Jessica's worried that something might happened,especially to Sunny.Among the three,Sunny is the closest to her that's why she was quickly alarmed when she heard her sob.Even if she's known as the "ice princess" when it comes to her friends and someone she really loves,she became so warm-hearted..She's a warm-ice,cool right?

 

 

After 5 minutes of travelling,Jessica came to school...She quickly went to their private room and saw Sunny,quietly sobbing.The blonde slowly approached the girl and sit infront of her.


 

"Sunny-ah,waegeurae?"Jessica asked calmly.


 

"Jessi,Ha-Hayoung.."Sunny mumbled.


 

"What's wrong with Hayoung,Sunny-ah?"Jessica asked,patting her close friend's back.


 

"She's quitting!Jessica!"Sunny shouted.




"Q-Quitting what?"




 

"She d-doesn't want t-to be a G4 m-member anymore Jessi.."



 

"W-Why?"


 

Sunny calmed herself and faced Jessica.


 

"Jessi,Hayoung hates you ever since Yuri confessed her feelings for you..But she felt guilty because ever since she became a G4 member,she found out that you're not that kind of girl,who's very proud of herself,some kind of boastful..But you're not like that Jessi.."Sunny explained.




"W-What?I d-don't have any f-feelings for Y-Yuri..I like someone e-else.."Jessica said.




"What do you mean you like some--what?"




"Ahh,n-nothing!It's nothing.."
Jessica nervously said,biting her lips.




"Are you,by any chance?Liking someone else?"Sunny asked.





Sunny continued in bombarding Jessica with questions..They didn't notice that someone is actually watching them from afar,quietly observing them.




"Yah!Jessi,who's it?"Sunny asked.




A smile crept on the hidden person's face when she heard that Jessica doesn't like Yuri,it's definitely a huge chance for her!
After hearing their conversation,the mysterious person quickly left the private room and make sure that she didn't left anything suspicious and went to class.




"S-Seriously!It's nothing!"Jessica continued,trying to defend herself.




"Then why are you stuttering?Am I scary?"Sunny asked,teasing her.




"Ani---Oh crap!Sunny!We're going to be late!"Jessica suddenly shouted.




Sunny checks her watch and...Yeah they're really going to be late.There's only 5 minutes left..




"Yah!Yah!Yah!Ppalli-ah!"




"Yah!Wait for me!Sunny-ah!!"





And their day goes just like that.






~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~







"Ms. Lee and Ms. Jung?May I know why are you late?"their teacher asked as soon as they entered the room.



Yuri looks at Jessica,she's been waiting for her all this time,Yuri wants to have lunch with Jessica as always.



"Okay,please don't let this happen again,okay?Ms. Lee and Ms. Jung?"



"Okay Ma'am,jaesonghamnida."



"It's okay,please take your seats now."
The teacher said and walked infront of the class.



Sunny went to her seat besides Sooyoung who's secretly eating."As always from my shikshin bestfriend.."Sunny said ot herself.
And Jessica went beside Yoona who's not paying attention.She didn't even stole a glance from Jessica at all,Yoona's just focusing on something,maybe she's drawing something?



Jessica sneak beside Yoona,trying to know what she's actually doing which startled the doe eyed girl,before the girl can say any word,Jessica quickly shuts with her hand."Holy guacamole!Her hands are so soft and smooth!I want to feel more of her skin!----whaat the Yoona?!You're making yourself sound like a ert!"Yoona cursed herself.




"Yoona,can I ask you something?"Jessica asked and remove her hand from Yoona's face."Yah!Why did you removed it?!"Yoona said to herself




"You're already asking Jessica.."Yoona replied,acting like she's not paying attention.




Jessica hits her arm for not being serious,"Yah!Can you please be serious?!"Jessica suddenly shouted.




"Ms. Jung?Do you have any problem there?"their teacher suddenly asked.




"N-no Ma'am,jaesonghamnida.."Jessica said and glare at Yoona.




"I'm sorry.."Yoona said,even showing a peace sign."Aww kiyeowoo.."Jessica thought.




"Can you just answer my question Yoona?"Jessica came back to her senses and became serious again.



 
"Arrasseo.."




"I just wanna ask why am I in your room this morning?"
Jessica boldly asked.




"Ahh..Well,you and your sister fell asleep at the car last night.."Yoona explained,"Since it's raining,I've carried the both of you in your rooms so that you wont catch a cold.."she continued.




"If that's the case,then why did I woke up......beside you in your room?"




"There's a thunder last night,but since I was thirsty,I decided to go to the kitchen and suddenly I heard your scream...And it looks like my eardrums just went out that time."
Yoona said jokingly."And yeah,I went to your room to check if you're alright,you were crying Jessica.."




"I went beside you to put you back to sleep but you don't want to and you suddenly asked me if you can sleep in my room because you're so scared!"
Jessica's eyes suddenly went big,she doesn't want to believe her,she doesn't even remember anything!
"That was the same reaction that I had last night.."Yoona said and point at Jessica




"I was really shocked at first but decided to let you sleep in my room and....BOOM!I woke up because you're hugging me tightly,I think you thought that I was your pillow eh?How pathetic.."Still,Jessica doesn't believe in her.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hi guys!That's all for the day!And sorry if it took so long!
Readers!Please choose!Do you want me to do a weekly update or should I just do it if I'm not busy?
Please,I want to know your opinions!Please coment down once you've finished this chapter okay?
Thank you readers!Advance Merry Christmas everyone!♥

                                         

                                                     Aww!This two!What do you think are they trying to do?