Chaptiee 5~ What the?!

I Fell In Love With.......My Nerdy Tutor?!

                                                     
Jessica's P.O.V

Hihihi~!My plan is already done!*Evil Smile*


"So class,we'll have an activity or should i say,a GAME?So it is called "Marshmallow Game"...I'll give the instructions okay?Since I already paired all of you into two,the one that I paired to you will be your partner...

First,there's 10 marshmallow in the bowl there in the table,one person in each pair will go get one marshmallow,just ONE at a time WITHOUT using anything except your mouth...You're not going to eat the marshmallow okay?The one who'll get two or more marshmallows at a time will be disqualified...


Second,if you already have one,go to your partner and let his/her eat it..The pair who'll get to eat the most number of marshmallow will be the winner...


Third,CHEATING is not allowed..I'll decide what's going to be your prize if you won this game..You'll also get extra points in my subject..Arraseo?"
the teacher explained..


"Nae!Arraseo!"we answered..


"Okay..Sooyoung and Sunny in table No.1,Blah~Blah~in table No.2,Taeyeon and Tiffany in table No.3,Blah~Blah~ in table No.4,Yuri and Hayoung in table No.5,Blah~Blah~ in table No.5,
Blah~Blah~ in table No.6,Yoona and Jessica in table No.7,Blah blah blah blah blah.....Go get to your place,Now!"


I go to our place and I saw in my peripheral vision that Im Yoona is also going..*smirks*


"So Yoona,who'll be the one who's getting the marshmallow?"I asked her..


"I'll be the one,just stay put..Okay?"she said and I just nod..


I just did my job and get ready for the game..


"Okay,Are you all ready?"we nod"Okay,Ready.Set.Go!"


I'm just standing put then Yoona ran to get the marshmallow from the table..
When she already got one,she ran again,going back and gave me the marshmallow by using ?!


"Here it is...*tsup*"


(OoO) WHAT THE?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's P.O.V


We're here in our classroom,listening to our teacher..She said that we're going to play a game!
Yeah!I love GAMES!



"So class,we'll have an activity or should i say,a GAME?So it is called "Marshmallow Game"...I'll give the instructions okay?Since I already paired all of you into two,the one that I paired to you will be your partner...

First,there's 10 marshmallow in the bowl there in the table,one person in each pair will go get one marshmallow,just ONE at a time WITHOUT using anything except your mouth...You're not going to eat the marshmallow okay?The one who'll get two or more marshmallows at a time will be disqualified...


Second,if you already have one,go to your partner and let his/her eat it..The pair who'll get to eat the most number of marshmallow will be the winner...


Third,CHEATING is not allowed..I'll decide what's going to be your prize if you won this game..You'll also get extra points in my subject..Arraseo?"



"Nae!Arraseo!"we answered..


"Okay..Sooyoung and Sunny in table No.1,Blah~Blah~in table No.2,Taeyeon and Tiffany in table No.3,Blah~Blah~ in table No.4,Yuri and Hayoung in table No.5,Blah~Blah~ in table No.5,Blah~Blah~ in table No.6,Yoona and Jessica in table No.7,Blah blah blah blah blah.....Go get to your place,Now!"


As the teacher said that,I saw Jessica going to our place so I just followed her.. (Duh!Ofcourse You're going to follow her!She's your partner FYI!) Aish!Author-nim!



"So Yoona,who'll be the one who's getting the marshmallow?"she asked


"I'll be the one,just stay put..Okay?"I said and she just nod..


She just stay put like I said to her..I ran towards the table and get one marshmallow then ran back to her and give her this sweet food...


"Here it is....*tsup*"did I just kissed her?What the?!


I just act that my lips didnt touch hers.Aish!That was my first kiss!!But atleast I gave it to Jessica *grin*
Is it also her first kiss?


~Back to reality~

I ran again and again towards the table to get a marshmallow and ran back again and again to her and give the marshmallow...



"Here's another..*tsup*"2nd

"Again..*tsup*"3rd


"And Again..*tsup*"4th

"And Again..*tsup*"5th


"And Again..*tsup*"6th

"And Again..*tsup*"7th

"And Again..*tsup*"8th

"And Again..*tsup*"Until we finished all the marshmallows!


Wooh!Am I being too much?!
Shocks!Why am I like this?!


"Okay class,TIME IS UP!"the teacher shouted and counted the marshmallows left in each pair..


Jessica is still shocked..Honestly,she looked so funny xD she looks like she wants to pee and she wants to poo at the same time!Hahahaha!


"Class,I already have the results!So the winner is.....

*Dugeun*Dugeun*Dugeun*Dugeun*

It feels like I'm a contestant of a pageant xD

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Yoona and Jessica!!"
Yey!!We won!We won!We won!WE WON!


"The team TaeNy got to eat 7 marshmallows,YulYoung 8 marshmallows,SooSun 9 marshmallows and the team YoonSic got to eat 10 marshmallows!!So their prize is.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.A SECRET..Hahaha!Sorry but I can't tell it to you my dear students"


"Yah!This is not fair Ma'am!"
the students shouted..


"Sorry Students but I can't really tell you..Mianhae!Okay class dismiss..See you tomorrow students!I hope You all enjoyed this day *smiles*"


Atlast!Class dismiss!Keke~


I'm ready to go when I heard Jessica screamed my name..Huh? 0.0


"Yah!Im Yoona!!"I looked at her and notice that we're the only ones left in the room..


"Waeyo?"I asked innocently..


"Yah!Don't act innocent!Why did you kiss me?It was my first kiss you JERK!"Woah!I never knew she would be like that!


"Did I kiss you Ms.Jung?I don't think so.."I denied..


"Kojinmal!You kissed me and I felt it!"


"You felt it Ms.Jung?Sorry but I don't.."


"Yah You JERK!Come here and I'm going to kill you!!"
then she ran to chase me but she's so unlucky!I'm a cheetah so she can't chase me xD She's so cute while being angry =D


"Hi there Ms.Im and Ms.Jung...Did I disturb you?I just want to tell you that your teacher wants me to call you two because she said that she'll tell you something.."a teacher said..Gosh!That gave me shock!


"Ahhmmm..Okay Ma'am..We're going to see her now..Thank you.."I replied and looked at Jessica who's glaring at me...


Then the teacher left..


"I promise you Im Yoona that your life will be really miserable if you continue to mess up with me *death glare*"
Fudge!Please Lord!Let me live a longer life!Please *puppy eyes*



That scared me to death...Get ready for your own burial Im Yoona because Jessica Jung can kill you anytime she wants..What Jessica wants,Jessica gets..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeong!A short UD again i think?
Haha but I still thank you all for reading this!
And thanks for commenting your opinions!

Vote.Comment.Subscribe <3

~ThorLJ~