Chapter 13

Maybe, Just Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked towards the restaurtant where I was suppoused to meet with Kyungsoo and our parents.

I didn't know how to react or what to say. This morning when I woke up, Kyungsoo had left a note with the address written on it. And he himself, had disappeared, unlike what he promised me the night before.

I could hear laughters and chattering from outside, I took a deep breath and plasted a fake smile on my face and opened the door.

"Jinah-ah" Kyungsoo's mom's face brighted up as soon as she saw me and stood up to greet me.

I greeted my father-in-law who gave me a smile.
And beside were my parents, who were busy talking with Kyungsoo as always.

I took a seat next to Kyungsoo and he gave me a small squeeze on the hand as he held it.

"So Jinah." Kyungsoo's mom called for my attention. "I was thinking about doing the wedding in our family's old countryclub. You know, that's where Kyungsoo's grandparents got married and where I was married to."

"Umm." I was startled. Of course the meeting was to talk about the wedding plans. But somehow I hadn't expected this and didn't wish to discuss this now.

Wasn't it too sudden? After what happened last night, to talk about this things.. It didn't give me enough time to breath. But most of all, was Kyungsoo fine with it?

"I think it's great Omma." Kyungsoo flashed his mother a grateful smile and I nodded along.

"Great." She clapped her hands together. "When would you wish to get married? How about July? Or August?"

"I-I think it's too soon-" I stammered but was cut off immediately.

"THE DRESS!" My mother suddenly exclaimed. It seemed that both mothers were more excited than the actual bride. 
"I was thinking about a Vera Wang." 

"Oh yes! I love Vera Wang." Kyungsoo's mom responded back. They surely got along well. With all this years of dating Kyungsoo, they already saw each other as in-laws.

"And the theme? Modern? Traditional? Romantic?" Kyungsoo's mom asked, her eyelashes flattering.

"I-I haven't decided ye-"
 
"When was it? July or August?" My mom asked, cutting me off again.

"Let's do it in June." My father commented.

"It's Jinah's birthday that month." Kyungsoo's father added.

My anger was slowly rising and my patience decreasing. Why did they have to be so excited? We still had months, years to plan all of this. 

"If it's outdoors, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter