Chapter 12

Maybe, Just Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I woke up late in the afternoon. All my lower part sore after 5 rounds of lovemaking earlier that day.


Jongin was nowhere to be found and I pouted. I had wished that we could wake up, all tangled up, with the hair all messy.

I sat up and dressed myself properly before going downstairs, where only darkness welcomed me.

I dialed Jongin's number, but there was no response. I sighed. 

When I was about to walk back upstairs, I found a little note stuck on the dining table. 

'I'm sorry.'

My heart shattered and tears starting falling uncontrolably.
He had left me, didn't he?
But what was the reason?

I dialed his number again, but again, he didn't pick up.

I was desperate. I fidgeted with the note in my hands, what was I gonna do?

I didn't know who to ask and where to ask. And that was when I realized, how little did I actually know of him.

I collapsed on the floor, uncapable of doing anything.
The front door then opened and I looked up, to see Kyungsoo's face filled with worry.

He walked towards me and kneeled infront of me. He didn't ask me anything and embraced me. That was enough for my tears to start flooding down.

He careesed my cheek and softly touched my hair.

"It's alright." He hushed me. "You still have me, don't you?"

And that made me realize that he  knew all along, and that made me feel worse. He never said anything, and still treated me like his princess. I had ruined our trust, but his love for me persisted.

"I-I'm so sorry Kyungsoo-ah." I cried on his chest.
"Why didn't you say anything? I-"

"We'll talk tommorow alright?" He smiled and wiped my tears.

I shook my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter