Chapter 3

The jerk,CEO

 The alarm clock's sound broke the silent in Taeyeon's room."Urgh,night shift."She said and turned off the clock.She decided to buy groceries since the foods in her house already lessen.

 

 She parked her car and enter the supermarket."Ramyun,milk,cereals.."Taeyeon took the foods and put them in the cart.Just when she wanted to take the milk,someone bumped her that made her phone fell."Omo! I'm sorry,the phone cracked because of me."An ahjussi said but Taeyeon just gave him a smile."It's okay.It's just a little crack."She said but the ahjussi still feel guilty."Then,can you give me your phone number? I'll pay the damage for you."He said.

 

 Taeyeon hesitatedly gave him her phone number."What's your name ahjussi?"Taeyeon asked."Shin Daehwan."He said and asked for Taeyeon's name."I'm Kim Taeyeon."She said and bow at him."Pretty name for a young lady."He said and laughed.But there was a glint of evilness in his eyes.Taeyeon left and then another two men went to Daehwan."Heejo,Shintaek,follow her till this night.Tomorrow give me details about her."Daehwan demanded and two of them nodded.

 

 At night,Taeyeon went to her shift at the coffee shop."Taeyeon! Thanks for saving the shop!"Her friends,Sunye and Chaerin hugged her."Aigoo,arasso."She patted their back.As usual,she was at the counter again."Kim Taeyeon."She heard the cold voice and immediately looked up."Nde,sajangnim?"Other workers focused at them,making Taeyeon uncomfortable."Tomorrow you become my daily secretary since Secretary Jang is sick."He said and left.Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and just shrugged.

 

 Heejoo and Shintaek who saw this gasped."That girl know Jiyong?"The bald one,Heejoo whispered harshly at Shintaek."Maybe.But this is totally bad.Kwon Jiyong must be hunting Daehwan hyung."Shintaek replied and they immediately ran out from the shop after paying for the drinks.

 

 "Kim Taeyeon,what was the commotion earlier? Are you guys friends?"Sunye squinted her eyes at Taeyeon."Nothing.We're not friend."Taeyeon replied while counting the money."Then,friend with benefits?"Chaerin wiggled her eyebrows."Yah!"Taeyeon hissed,making the two girls laughed.

 

 After the shift,Taeyeon waited at the bus stop for any bus or taxi.But not her luck,nobody was there.She decided to go home walking.Halfway to home,she felt that someone was following her.She fastened her pace and took a glance behind.Indeed,someone was following her.

 

 The guy grabbed her arm and Taeyeon immediately shrieked.He cupped Taeyeon's mouth while she struggled hard.But then,a guy punched the kidnapper and kicked him.He immediately dragged Taeyeon and enter a fancy car."Sajangnim? Why are you here?"Taeyeon asked Jiyong who still holding her hand."I just happened to see you."Jiyong said and immediately put his hand on his laps.Taeyeon nodded and thanked him.Suddenly,she received a text message.

 

DAEHWAN AHJUSSI

 

 Want to come to my house tomorrow night? I have a barbeque part.You can bring friends. :-)

 

 Taeyeon chuckled.'How cute.An old man using emoji.'Taeyeon thought and replied that she will come."Who is that?"Jiyong asked just when Taeyeon pressed send."Daehwan ahjussi."She said that made Jiyong widened his eyes."Don't accept any request from him."Jiyong said and Taeyeon looked at him weirdly."I already accepted it and it's rude to reject.He will have a BBQ party at his house."Jiyong sighed and gripped the chair tightly.The painful memory was back.

 

 "Fine,I follow."Taeyeon looked at him shockly but just nodded."Don't bring another people."Taeyeon nodded slowly and looked outside.'Why is he acting like that? I heard from Secretary Jang that he didn't like party.'Taeyeon thought.'This is crap to the new level! She will never go there alone.Or else it would be like 19 years ago....'Jiyong thought.

 

 Little Jiyong with Dami,Kwon appa and Kwon umma were eating dinner together while chatting and laughing."I have this friend,he asked me to ask you guys to follow me to his BBQ party."Jiyong and Dami cheered.They loved BBQ parties.With meats and all.Yummy."When is it appa?"Dami asked and the father smiled."Tomorrow night!"They cheered again.

 

 "I will make my stomach hungry and eat all the foods there!"They laughed at Jiyong's cuteness.

 

 Knock.Knock.Knock.Knock.

 

 Kwon appa knocked the door and a middle aged man opened it."Oh,Sanghyuk-ah!"He hugged Kwon appa and slightly bow at Kwon umma."Who are these cuties?"Daehwan gestured at Jiyong and Dami."Oh,he is Jiyong and she is Dami."Kwon appa introduced.They enter and found another two men,grilling meats."Annyeonghaseyo!"They greeted cheerfully.Then,they ate as many food they could take."Omma,I wanted to go to toilet."Jiyong said and his kom showed him the toilet..After he finished his 'business',he suddenly heard Dami shrieking.As a 9 years old,he was terrified.Beyond terrified."Kid!Open up!"The man knocked the toilet door harshly.

 

 Jiyong looked around and saw windows.He went out through the window and called cops.When he came back to the house,his whole family already died.According to the police,the culprit already died.

 

 And that's what he afraid the most to go there.Because it has been 19 years and the case was closed.Nobody will believe him.