Chapter 2

The jerk,CEO

TAEYEON P.O.V

 

 Urgh,now what should I do? I have lots of clotHes to wash and now I have to wash sajangnim's expensive suit.Also,I don't have a washing machine at my house.Poor me.

 

 I scrubbed the suit really hard just to make the stain go away.Freaking stain! My phone vibrated and I quickly answered it.Who the hell call me at11:00 pm?

 

 "Hello?"I said as I dried my hands."I need my suit back.Give it to me now at my office."He hung up.So rude.I sighed and quickly dried the suit.This is gonna be tough.I hail a cab and made my way to the office.Can't he just wait for tomorrow? If this suit is not completely dry,not my fault.

 

 I dashed toward the office but got held by the receptionist."Miss,you can't enter."She said."Urm,actually Mr. Kwon is the one that called me here."I said and she gave me a doubtful look."This is his phone number right?"I showed her the numbers and she nodded."2nd room at 5th floor."She said and I thanked her.The elevaror is large! Larger than my room.

 

 The elevator stopped at the 2nd floor and a guy wearing baseball cap and shades enter.Who the hell wear shades at night? Whatever,bu he gave me creeps.I quickly get out from the elevatorbut the guy still followed me.Maybe because I'm nervous,I just walked past CEO's office.Crap.It's a dead end.I gulped and turned around to see a glimpse of the guy's face.He slowly walked toward me and my back bumped the wall.

 

 Is this a karma for what I had done in my entire life? Then I'm so sorry! Spare me!I closed my eyes when I saw him raising his hand.But I didn't feel the impact.I fluttered my eyes open and saw sajangnim holding his hand."This is my authority.Get lost."He said and the creepy guy quickly ran away."Thanks."He took the suit from my hand."No need to.I did it because of my company.He can destroy anything and I don't want that."I slightly frowned.

 

 "Nae."I said .Just when I wanted to go away,he threw the paper bag at me.He surely got some manners.I saw a shiny thing on the floor and it's a necklace.A gold one."Isn't this sajangnim'd necklace?"I muttered and shoved it inside my pocket.I might just give him tomorrow.

 

-----------------

NARRATOR P.O.V

 

 Taeyeon glared at the CEO who was sitting on his leather chair while looking at her."What do you want,Ms. Kim?"He asked and she scoffed in disbelief."You asking me what do I want? I want you to open back ny coffee shop!"Indeed the coffee shop is hers but it just under Wonder."A customer complained about your coffee shop.I just did what I have to do."Taeyeon held her anger back.'This is getting frustrating.'She thought while bailing her fist.

 

 "As far as I can remember,I got no customer that like to whine.Who reported this?"Taeyeon said.Because of her anger,she already forgot about the necklace."Kang Jinah."Taeyeon rolled her eyes after she heard that name."Of course,who else would like to destroy me!"Taeyeon annoyedly screamed as she flailed her arms.Jiyong's secretary peeked tolook inside ."Hope everything is okay."The 42 years old man whispered to himself as he shrugged.

 

--------------------

 

 Three mid age men clinked their glasses of soju together."Cheers!"They screamed and finished it one shot."After 19 years,everyone forgot about us already!"The oldest one said as they laughed loudly."Yah,Daehwan-ah! Your heater is not working?"The bal one asked at the already drunk man."We just need some shots and we'll be warm."They laughed again.

 

--------------------

 

 "Ms. Kim,sajangnim wanted to go and meet some clients.If you could excuse us...."Secretary Jang said at Taeyeon who was sitting on the ground."Andwae! You have to open back my coffee shop.Or else you guys will not go anywhere."Secretary Jang sighed defeatedly."Fine.I'll open it back.Later."Jiyong said and Taeyeon immediately stood up.

 

 "Chincha? Promise first."Taeyeon said,still suspicious at him.Jiyong just nodded and Taeyeon open the door."I'll come back kater.Just wait in my office."Taeyeon nodded and sat on the leather chair.Her phone vibrated and it was a text fron Tiffany.It read 'You already talk to sajangnim?' She read the text and quickly replied.'Nae,he will!'She pressed send and put her phone on the table.After 1 hour waiting,she peeked outside and saw Secretary Jang."Secretary Jang,where is sajangnim?"He looked at Taeyeon guiltily."He.........went back home."That definitely shocked her."What?! That bastard.I waited 1 hour for nothing?!"She fanned her face and took a deep breath.

 

 "I'll meet him tomorrow.Good night."She said and biw at Secretary Jang.He just awkwardly bow at her.

 

 "If he didn'''t open the shop,I would strangle him."Taeyeon muttered while looking out of window."Everything okay miss?"The cab driver askedand Taeyeon shook her head wuth a little smile.

 

 Taeyeon changed her clothes and sat on the single couch."Crap,where is my phone?"She searched around for her phone but didn't find it."Left it at the office."She sighed and went to bed.

 

 Tomorrow morning,she was relief to see her co-workers cleaning the table,making coffees and others."Taeng! Gosh,I almost had a heart attackwhen they said they have to close this shop."Tiffany said and wiped the invincible sweat on her forehead."Me too,but fortunately,it's open back."Taeyeon said and sifhed.Kang Jinah was glaring at her from the gold shop.'This is war,Kim Taeyeon!'She thought and huffed angrily.

 

 "Thank you and see you again!"Taeyeon chirped at a customer with a wide smile.She was busy dividibg money in the cashier that she didn't aknowledge the guy's existence.He was staring at her boringly,ignoring people that obviously was whispering about him."Taeng,I think you get a guest there."Tiffany whispered at her and went back making coffee."Oh,sajangnim."She slightly bow and smiled at Secretary Jang who was standing behind Jiyong.

 

 "I'm sure that this is yours."He said and showed her a phone "Oh,that's mine.Thabks."She said and slightly smiled at him.He just kept the emotionless face.Just when Jiyong wanted to turn around,Taeyeon held his arm.People gasped since they knew Jiyong really hate it when someone touch him.He stared at her hand and Taeyeon caught the sign.She immediately put her hand down.

 

 "This is yours right?"Taeyeon showdd him the becklace and he stiffened.His breath ragged and a shot of pain strike in his head.He put a hand on the counter and another at his head."Sajangnim,sajangnim.Are you okay?"Taeyeon said and held his shoulder.Jiyong immediately snatched the necklace and ran to his office."Hope he is okay."Taeyeon muttered and hesitatedly went back to the counter.

 

 "Sajangnim,eat this."Secretary Jang handed him the pills and mineral water.Jiyong chugged down the pills and water.He breathed heavily while closing his eyes.Seeing as his boss already calmed,Secretary Jang went to his table that located nearby the office.

 

 Jiyong dazed out for awhile when Secretary Jang just left.He put his hand on his chest."Why did my heart beat so fast when she touched me? Stop.Stop beating so fast."He said while poking his chest.

 

 Taeyeon tossed and her bed but nothing can make her sleep."Is he alright?"She muttered but then shook her head."Just sleep,hehas Secretary Jang by his side."She said and closed her eyes.Then groaned because failed to sleep.

 

 Please excuse the typo and I'l not update at school's days because my mom will take my phone..HUUU~ Enjoy this chapter!