Chapter 1

The jerk,CEO

TAEYEON P.O.V

 

 "Kim Taeyeon,let's go to that boutique after our shift."Tiffany,my bestfriend said as she spinned a pen between her fingers.That's suppose to be my speciality!"Why? I don't have enough money."I said while making a cup of black coffee for the customer."I heard that shop has many customers because of a cute worker.His name is Taeyong."Tiffany said while sighing dreamily.

 

 Sometimes,she act like she don't have a boyfriend."Just go and drool by yourself.I have extra shifts."I said while wiping a table.

 

 "Arasso,take care!"She said and hung her apron behind the office's door.I'm alone now.There is another worker here but he wanted to buy a flower for his sick mother.So sweet of him.It's rare to find that kind of man."Noona! Can you buy me the necklace at that shop? I wanted to buy it for my mom but I will handle the customers.Here is the money.Thanks!"

 

 Baro said cheerfully and went to the counter since there are tons of customers.It was weird since our shop has always been deserted.I enter the shop and waved at Fei,my other friend.The other workers greeted me with dirty eyes."What is that? Is that even a clothes? I think it's a rag!"Kang Jin Ah exclaimed while pointing at me with her friends laughing behind her.

 

 "Ignore them Tae."Fei said and handed me a heart shaped blue box with a necklace in it.It was incredibly beautiful.I looked at the cost and gasped.It's freaking expensive! My rent is cheaper than this necklace.Fortunately,Baro's money was enough for the necklace.For yourinformation,Baro is actually a chaebol.He worked there because he think about his future.Not like some other lazy chaebol.Baro got my total respect.

 

 Also,Fei,Tiff and Baro has been the loyal friends of mine even if I'm poor.They always helped me and I fwel like I owe them a lot.

 

 Just when I wanted to go back to the cafe,I bumped at someone that make my caranel macchiato I just held spilled on his suit."Oh my gosh! Sorry,I'll wash it."I said as I threw the plastic cup in a garbage bin."Sajangnim,are you okay?"An older man beside him asked.Wait.....sajangnim?!

 

 "You are Mr. Kwon?"I asked,slightly frozen."Yes Miss.now can you follow?"He dragged me to a more private place and took of his suit."Wash it and give it to me tomorrow."He said and left me dumbfounded with his suit in my hand.