Prologue 2/6 : Introducing My Tutor

❝ The Different Types Of Love ❞ — Apply Closed.
MY TUTOR
Introducing Kang Sooyoung
 
 

Tap tap tap...

Sooyoung sighed. She wasn't one that fancied rain although she'd admit that it brings calmness. But still it'll wet you if you stands under the rain for only a few seconds. And she doesn't like being wet, fully clothed. Because her clothes will stick onto her skin and she hated the feelings.

So when she was trapped in the rain, she could only sighed. Loud enough to be heard by the person next to her. She was standing on the main entrance of the engineering faculty's building along with some other students that were just like her, waiting for the rain to stop and went to their respective home. And Sooyoung, of course she brought her car but she didn't brought an umbrella. And she needed an umbrella right now to get her to her car. Most of her friends are already went home and she stuck alone there.

Another sigh left her plum lips. And this apparently made the male beside her irritated. He snapped his head toward Sooyoung, glaring sligthly. But she was just too oblivious of his stare. She only kept clicking her tongue as if it'll make the rain stop. "Can you stop doing that?" the male hissed.

Hearing the voice, the oblivious Sooyoung looked at the male with raised eyebrows. "Stop doing what?" she snapped back at the male.

"Stop doing that tongue clicking and sighing. Those are really annoying!"

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and turned around to get back inside. Because she thought that the rain will not stop anytime soon so she would just go to the canteen or somewhere. But as she turned around, her body bumped onto someone else's. Taking a step backward to see who it was and got surprised. "M-Myungsoo?" she squeaked. The called Myungsoo looked down at the shorter girl with his blank face.

"Aren't you going home?" he said with his ice-cold tone.

Sooyoung blinked her eyes a couple of times before nodding her head. "Well, I am about to go home but this rain started to pour and I didn't bring my umbrella. My friends already left and some didn't bring their umbrellas just like me," she said non-stop making Myungsoo shook his head while Sooyoung just shrugged her shoulders up. "And I thought the rain won't stop anytime soon so I was thinking of getting back inside. That's when I bumped into you earlier. It's not fully my fault because why the heck you-"

"Here," he shoved an umbrella into her arms that stopped her from talking. No wonder she's the spokesman in the organisations she's in because hell, she couldn't stop talking like an endless train.

She looked at the umbrella then at him, back to the umbrella and then back to him.

"Use it to get to your car. I'm sure your brothers are waiting for you," he shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans as he stared at her.

After their first meeting at Mr. Gong's office, they became pretty close although their first encounter wasn't pleasant at all.

 

* * *

"Miss Kang, this is Mr. Kim, he'll be your tutor for my subject. I hope you two can work together."

Those words still lingers inside her head. Sooyoung and Myungsoo were walking down the hall toward the exit with the awkwardness evident between the both young adults. As soon as they reached the parking lot, she stopped.

"Here, take this cheque. I know you only need money so just take this. I took the subject because my parents wanted me to, not because of I wanted it. So it doesn't matter if I failed at the subject," her hand reached out, holding the piece of paper toward the other.

"You thought I'm doing this for money? Tsk, rich kid only thought about money, eh? But sorry, I agreed to be your tutor wasn't for your money, kid. It's for something else you don't and won't understand. So I don't need those." And by that, he continued to walk ahead toward the gate.

Leaving Sooyoung with her jaw dropped.

chrystallee here! ayo! this is just short intoduction of my character, kang sooyoung. yes, kang sooyoung. i just thought that she's more suitable as a kang than a jung. i'm half way done through my own application. i'll put it up on the review chap once it's done. thanks for reading though it's not that good. MY APP OVER HERE! It's not finished, but if anyone would want to see it... I doubt it thou.