Prologue 4/6 : Introducing Arranged Marriage

❝ The Different Types Of Love ❞ — Apply Closed.
ARRANGED MARRIAGE
Introducing the second girl
 
 

Panting heavily, this girl had been exercising at the gym from 7 in the morning till now. It's been 3 hours yet she was still running on the treadmill. In the midst of her exercise, her phone started to ring inocherently.

"Yes?" she answered, putting her phone on speaker.

The girl across the line sighed and asked, "Are you in a bad mood again? If I'm not wrong, you only exercise till 8.30am. It's like... almost 10am already! What did he do this time...?"

"You know, the usual. The house is like... A concert hall or something. I woke up at the sound of his loud and annoying guitar strumming. I think Ace's ears have been damaged. Tsk tsk tsk... She didn't come so quickly when I called him," the girl replied, stepping off of the treadmill.

"Well okay, I see that it's still the usual. Anyway, Sooyoung and Xiumin invited me for a dinner at their place. It's been... 3 years since you moved out of the house, right?" Maeyeon said across the line.

"Yeah, I'd go pay a visit. Besides, free food!" she laughed and wiped her face with a clean white towel. 

"Alright, we'll see you there Yujin!"

"Yup, see ya"

In no time, Yujin was standing in front of her husband, watching him blankly as he played his guitar, making noise instead of music. He didn't seem to care much about her presence.

"Do you mind lowering your volume Jinwoon!? It's really annoying you know," she complained, walking up the staircase to their room.

Jinwoon sighed as he turned around to look at her before she could disappear from his sight. "Kang Yujin. You do know that you're just my maid here at this house. You don't have the right to tell me what to do," he stated firmly.

A 'tch' escaped Yujin's lips as she continued walking up, slamming the door shut as she entered their room. They had a queen sized bed, but there was a thick pillow in between. One side was for Yujin and the other was for Jinwoon. 

"Hey, Yujin. Do you mind taking my guitar pick for me? It's in the drawer near the bed," Jinwoon said behind the door.

It took a while before Yujin finally decided to get up her feet and take his guitar pick. She kicked the door hardly before opening it and throwing the guitar pick at him. Fortunately for him, he caught the guitar pick quickly, which resulted to an overly annoyed Yujin.

When Jinwoon went back downstairs to continue his punk rock guitar playing, he noticed Yujin in attractive casual clothes with a button up top, jeans and a pair of sneakers. She also brought a small backpack with her. 

"Where do you think you're going, huh?" he asked, pushing the main door closed just before she could open it with her keys.

Yujin glared at him and said, "I'm coming over to Sooyoung's. Get out of my way Jinwoon."

"You hate me that much?"

"Yes."

With that, he slowly backed away from the door and let her go out. Once he heard the door shut, he stared into blank space and the word 'yes' kept echoing in his head.

brighteststarluhan here! Yo everybodyyyyy~~~ Good evening to all the people in asia, and for the rest... I don't know XD mornin? good arvo? I love Aussie okay? <3 Anyway, congratulations to somewhvt. I had a hard time picking whose prologue I should right next actually XD I'll give you guys a short and small hint to find out who will come out for the next two prologues ;)

next prologue's hint! 

"It is obvious that they deeply care for each other even with all their bickering and arguments"
— next prologue

"What hurts more is when she realized that she still loves him"
— last prologue