Prologue 1/6 : Introducing Two In One

❝ The Different Types Of Love ❞ — Apply Closed.
TWO IN ONE
Introducing Zhang Xiumin
 
 

A few months after their first meeting...

The feeling of cold air greeted her as she walked into her room feeling dead tired. She dropped her bag on the floor and threw herself on the bed. Her right hand lazily took her iPhone from her pocket. While squinting her eyes, she typed in her password and unlocked her phone. She was getting bored, and the was unhealthy. According to her, that is. She opened the Phone App and called her classmate in school.

"Hello?" A male answered across the line.

The girl immediately had a smile on her face after hearing his voice. While sitting up, she said, "Xiao Lu, can we meet up somewhere? Park, maybe."

He smiled and replied, "Sure thing Xiumin. I'll meet you at the park near our school." After hanging up, the boy said to himself, "If Xiao Lu makes you happy... Then... I'll make Lu Han disappear..."




Wearing casual but attractive-looking clothes, Xiumin headed to the park. She was tired but the thought of meeting Xiao Lu made her maintain the genuine smile she had on her face. She sat on a bench and patiently waited for Xiao Lu. Hearing some footsteps, she smiled, thinking that it was Xiao Lu. Unfortunately, it wasn't. It was Luhan's assistant at work.

"Good evening Ms Zhang," he greeted.

"Lance... Is there something I can do for you?" she asked. Since he was superior, she ought to be polite to him.

"Oh, nothing... Just... Watch this video," he said as he sent her a recorded video from his phone to hers even if they were just in front of each other. Right after he sent it, he took his leave, not wanting to see her reaction face to face.

Xiumin looked at her phone and saw the video's thumbnail. She had a puzzled look on her face, but nonetheless, played the video. As it played, Xiumin couldn't believe what she just saw. She didn't want to believe it. In that certain video, it showed a picture of Xiao Lu entering a black mercedes car and when he came out, it was Luhan. Before her legs got unlocked, which would cause her to fall on the ground, Xiao Lu arrived just in time to catch her. Xiumin looked up to him lifelessly. "Is this... True...?" she asked, showing him the video.

He paused for a moment. She caught him. "It's... It's true..." he said as his head hung low. On the day he was going to make Luhan disappear, the day when he would start spending the rest of his life with the girl he loves, it got ruined by a one minute video.  

Having a betrayed look on her face, she ran away from Luhan and headed home. She couldn't bear seeing his face. Not when she found out that the boy she loves was actually the boy she hated the most. The boy she loves... Never existed.

She arrived home with tears running down her cheeks. One of her best friends, who was doing her homework, immediately approached her when she heard Xiumin sobbing. "Hey. what happened? Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

Xiumin wiped her tears away and answered, "I'm fine Sooyoung... I found out that... Xiao Lu doesn't exist. He never did."

"What do you mean? He always goes to school with you," she said with confusion engulfing her brain whole. She already had stress with Myungsoo and she even had to deal with this.

"Xiao Lu... Is Luhan..."

Similar to her reaction, Sooyoung was also shocked to hear those words come out of . Xiumin wasn't the only one who hated Luhan, but her best friends hate him as well. "Do you want me to call Neighbors? You know she's the person to be with when one of us are sad..." she told Xiumin.

"No, it's okay... I still have a project to work on. And I guess... You still have your homework?" Xiumin declined Sooyoung's suggestion of calling their other best friend, Neighbors.

"Okay then... If you start crying, I'll stop doing homework just to comfort you, okay?" Sooyoung said. She hugged her for last and mumbled, "Shh... Don't cry..."

BrightestStarLuhan here! Hello! This is the part one of six of the prologue where I would be revealing who would the characters be! Anyway, you all know that there are two extra plotlines in the plotline list. Well, only four would be chosen to join Chrys and me in the story. Those who aren't accepted may appear as cameos. To people who applied as Neighbors, you're in luck. Within the appliers for neighbors, one of you would get in, since I mentioned your plotline above. ^^ Okie~ I still have a pile of homework to do during the one week holiday... Sooo.... Yeah, see ya!