Detention guy

Miss Tomboy

Nicole's POV

"We are here," Kris said to me and help me to get out of his car. Then, he carries me bridal style and brings me to the emergency room.

"This is an emergency. Where should I put her???" Kris asks the doctor at the emergency room.

"Ohh..put she on that empty bed." she points to the empty bed and Kris quickly bring me there and put me slowly.

"Can, I know what happen??" she asks Kris.

"When she run towards me at school, she stumbled and sprained her ankle," Kris said to her. 'It's wrong, I not running towards him but run away from his fangirls.'

"Ahh.." I groan when she touches my ankle.

"Doctor, please do it slowly." he said to the doctor and seat beside me.

"Baby, hold on okay. I was here." Kris calm me down and hold my hand. 'Wait, he calls me 'BABY' !!' I blush at his words.

"Nae, I'm gonna treat your girl gently young boy. Aigoo...both of you really know how to make me jealous." the doctor said to us and my face start to feel hot.

"Baby, why your face was so red," Kris asks me with worried.

"Don't worry she just needs some cold water, so young boy I think you should buy water for your girl." the doctor looks at him look so serious. 'Thanks for helping me, Unnie.' I smile to her.

"Baby what you want??" he asks me.

"Anything," I said to him. 

"Okay, wait for me." he said to me and I just smile to him.

"How long have you been with him?" the doctor ask me.

"Ohh..we are not a couple," I said to her.

"Really! That's mean he was your best friend??" she asks me again. 'Maybe you can assume it like that.' I smile to her.

"Sorry, I thought that you guys were an item because the way he looks worried and how you look at him seem like the reflection when I and my husband was so in love," she said while bandaging my ankle. 'Maybe  what you thought was the right doctor, but I should go away from his life before both of us totally fall in love because I know he will be in a great pain if he knows my deepest secret.'

"Okay, I'm done. Here, use this crutches for as long as it hurts you to stand on your foot especially when you want to walk. If you want to recover faster make sure to using ice packs, ice slush baths or ice massages. It can decrease the swelling, pain, bruising and muscle spasms." she said to me and give me the crutches.

"Thank you, doctor," I said to her.

"Ohh...you're done. Thank you, doctor, for your treat" he bows his head to the doctor.

"No need to thanks me it was my duty after all," she said and pad my head. Then, she whispers something to me before she left us.

"What the doctor said to you???" he asks me.

"Nothing, just tips to recover faster," I said to him. 'She wishes we will be together soon, Kris.'

"This is for you." he passes me a cold mineral water.

"Thanks, Kris," I said to him and drink the water.

"Let's go back. I will send you," he said to me. 'No, he can't.'

"It's okay, let's just go back to school," I said to him and start walking with my crutches but it was hard for me to handle it and almost fell but luckily Kris helps me at the right time.

"Aigoo, you're really careless Nicole. Are you sure you still need to go to school? I think I need to keep putting my eyes on you for the whole day." he said to me and sigh.

Kris parks his car in the parking lot and helps me come out from his car again. When both of us walk towards our class most of the student was running at the speed of light so that they won't be late to the class. Kris knocks the door before he opens the door. When we enter our class everyone was so shocked when they look at my condition.

"Nicole, what happen to you." Miss Seo ask me.

"She sprained her ankle this morning so I bring her to the hospital. That's why we are late Miss Seo." Kris replies back to her and helps me to seat at my table beside Baekhyun. Then, someone enters the class and put my bag on my table.

"I'm with them," he said and go to his seat at the back of the class beside the window. I keep looking at him but when he look at me back, I quickly look in front.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST YEAR

@ Annyeong, I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai. (he said looking straight to your eyes) I'm the only heir for SM Corporation. Actually, I'm a good son but because my dad always wants to control my life, I change and become a troublemaker and a bad student in school. This is my way to make my dad stop controlling my life. @

 

Kai's POV

I come late to school like always and skip my class until recess time. I only come to school because of Dance Club. I really love to dance and that is the only reason I came to school. When I want to rest after practice my new dance, I hear a footstep coming from the stairs towards the rooftop where am I right now, so I walk to the door to check.

When I want to open the door, someone pushes the door so I quickly hide behind the door. I take a peep behind the door and saw a guy wearing girl uniform. So, I close the door and lean my back to the door but because it makes a loud sound that guy was shocked and turn around quickly. 'Wait, it was a SHE and not an HE.' I look directly into her eyes.

"What are you doing here???" I ask her and she looks uneasy.

"Mianhae, I will go to other places." she said politely and walk towards my direction or specifically towards the door.

"Are you deaf?? I ask you again what are you doing here??" I ask her.

"I...I'm looking for... a place.... to eat ......my lunch. That's why...I... I come here." she answers me stutter. 'Did I make she scared??'

"Okay, just enjoy your lunch," I said to her and lie down on the bench to take a nap.

When I was about to doze with the calm atmosphere around me then I feel like someone looking at my face. 'Is this a dream or what??? Why I feel discomfort suddenly??' I open my eyes slowly and see that girl's face was near my face.

"Ahh..." she was shock and fallen down. 'Why she scream shouldn't I be the one that was in shock??' I look at her and she quickly runs to the other bench. So, I just ignore her and continue my sleep.

"Umm....excuse me??" I heard she ask me. 'What again?? I'm sleepy and she disturbs me. I make a wrong decision I should just let her go somewhere else.'

"What?" I ask her.

"Do you want to eat with me??" she asks me. 'Eat!!! I like it. Wait! No! No! No! I can't she will think that I want to become her friend.'

"No, it's okay," I said to her but my stomach growl. Then, she comes towards me while bringing her lunch box.

"You're hungry. It's okay let's share the food with me," she said nicely. 'The food looks yummy but I can't.'

"I don't want," I said to her coolly.

"Ahhh...." She takes an omelet and wants to feed me. 'Did she think I'm a baby that need to be feed??'

"I don't want," I said to her again.

" I know you hungry, just eat one." she said to me.

"Aish...are you deaf, I said I'm no hungry" I push her away and go to the cafeteria straight away.

 

Nicole's POV

After I meet with the ert kingka last week, I'm scared every time he was near me. I keep trying to escape from him especially during recess time. The girls have noticed about my strange behavior and they keep asking me but I just close my mouth. Not only that, I have made my own lunch box every morning so that I won't need to meet him at the cafeteria. 

Ringgggggggggggg~

It was recess time, I take my lunch box and quickly go out from Class A-1 while that ert and his friends were blocked by their fan girls. I walk to the school garden but I saw a nerdy guy from my class was there so I go and look for other places. Without I realize I was on my way to the rooftop. I open, the rooftop door slowly and looking around. I saw a bench on the rooftop and walk to that bench but then the rooftop door was close loudly and I look at the door quickly. I was so shocked because a guy was looking directly into my eyes while lean his back to the door. 

"What are you doing here???" he asks me. 'Why he look at me like that it make me shiver.'

"Mianhae, I will go to other places," I said to him politely and walk towards the door. 

"Are you deaf?? I ask you again what are you doing here??" he asks me.

"I...I'm looking for... a place.... to eat ......my lunch. That's why...I... I come here." I said to him and keep looking at my feet.

"Okay, just enjoy your lunch," he said to me. 'He doesn't mad at me?? Shouldn't he scolded me because I take his place.' I looked at him. He just walks to the bench and sleeps there. I walk to the empty bench and open my lunch box. While eating I keep looking at him. I walk slowly towards him and suddenly he opens his eyes.

"Ahh..." I was so shock and when I want to walk backward I stumble my legs and fallen down. I stand up and when I look at him, he looks back at me. So, I quickly run back to my bench and he goes back to his peaceful sleep.

"Umm....excuse me??" I talk slowly. I look at his reaction but he just like a statue.

"What?" suddenly he asks me back. 'Ohh..he not sleep.'

"Do you want to eat with me??" I ask him. 'I should share my lunch with him. Mom and dad said I must be generous.'

"No, it's okay," he said to me but then I hear his stomach growl. 'Aigoo, he was hungry but because we don't know each other that's why he refuse even he was hungry. I need to be friendly to him and be his friend.' Then, I walk to him and bringing my lunch box with me.

"You're hungry. It's okay let's share the food with me." I said to him and smile sweetly.

"I don't want," he said coolly. 'Umm...how to make him eat??'

"Ahhh...." I take an omelet and want to feed him but he shakes his head.

"I don't want," he said again. 'Don't want to eat??'

" I know you hungry, just eat one." I persuasion him.

"Aish...are you deaf, I said I'm not hungry" he scolded me and push me away from his way before he leaves me alone on the rooftop. 'Why he mad at me?? Did he think I put poison in this food?? If he doesn't want to eat just said it don't push my food away. My food 0_0.' I look beside me.

"My food~" I pick up my food and put it back into the lunch box 'Now I'm hungry. I hate that guy.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That is the last time, I talk to him. I always saw him during dance class but I never realized that he was my classmate. I keep looking at him who sleep soundly in his place when Miss Seo teaches the class.