July 21st

Can't be Forgotten

As the night continues, Tao seems to make a big deal about what is the date for. He wanted to do something about it and maybe preapre what will happen next so then he told the guys that he was going out to eat. As he was driving, he came upon a white fluffy dog what was just walking around. The little dog seemed lost and didn't have a home. Tao decide to keep him and name him Kwangsan. Since Kwangsan seemed hungry adn thristy, he went to the grocery to get the dog some food and water. Tao thinking to himself 'Might as well keep him and get things for my little fluffy puupppy. Why is everything soo EXPENSIVE?!?!' and making weird expessions as he walks down the pet alse looking for things that Kwangsan would like. Kwangsan was white so everything that Tao got was white to match them. Tao wanted to be cute and maybe someday match Kwangsan so Tao saw a white doggie one peice sleep wear and bought it with his other things. He noticed that it was getting late and got the things to the car and got back to their place. 

DING DONG!

"WOOAAHH!!" Luhan said surprisingly. "Guuys!! Look what Tao got! Look what he got"!!

All the guys came running to the front door.

"A DOG!" " A dog??" "WHY A DOG?" "OOOHH! A dogggiieeee" All the guys were saying and talking over each other about the excitement of the dog. For others.. not so much. Everyone got a chance to meet Kwangsan and was able to pet him. After that, Tao went took him a bath. Kwangsan didn't like water so much, Tao had a big struggle keeping the dog in the bathtub. After the 1 hour bath, you can see the dog's hair all over the place and water being splash in the bathroom. Tao had to clean up another hour so the bathroom would look neat for all the pretty boys. 

 It was late a night that finally you got kwangsan to his bed and now laying on his bed. There was so much that was going on that day that he totally forgot about the letter he got. He knocked out after jumping on his bed. 

July 21st.. Tao's alarm went off. Struggling to find his phone. Tao opens his eyes and saw that everyone is gone. Turning off the alarm and getting off the bed. Tao walked around the house yelling "HHEELLOOOO??" Kwangsan came running up and had a note on his back. Tao grabbed him and took the note. The note said: Go to the kitchen and you will see something and then wear it. At 4:00 come to the beach and wait. Patience is KEY. PS BRING KWANGSAN SO HE DONT GET LONELY" Tao thinking to himself. HUUH?.............................. 

Tao goes to the kitchen and sees a Tux with a peach colored rose. " Woahh Fancy.." said whispered to himself. Tao went and check his phone to see what time was it. Phone Clock: 12. "I SLEPT FOR SO LOONG! I can't believe i didn't hear any of them... DID THEY DRUG ME?!?" said Tao. Knowing that he only had 4 hours to get ready untill he has to go. Tao telling himself " I'll actually take time to look good cause maybe it is for something special... " Three hours later.. "Hair styled. Check. Eye liner. Check. Brush Teeth. Check. Shaved. Check. Tux on. Check. Rose. hummm.. Where did i put it? " Tao goes and look everywhere in the house. "Where the hell did i put it??" Sighing and looked down " Ohh! its on my tux already! *Facepalm*" Tao drives to the ocean and doesnt see anything special... It was Kwangsan and Tao at the moment. Tao thinking to himself that its 4 already.. Since they had nothing to do, tao played with Kwangsan and made him do some tricks. Appearently, Kwangsan was too slow.. One hour pass, sun setting.. WHERE CAN THEY BE? Tao yelled. sighing and was at the point to give up.. Only remembering that the note said.. "Patience is key." Waited and waited...

 6 o'clock. It was at the point where the sun it slowing setting and you can see all the different colors of orange. Tao looking at the sun, leaning on a railing that they had. 

"TAO!" 

Tao looked back and said MINHO!!!! "MINHHOOOO!!!!" Tao running towards Minho sooo excited becuase she had the most prettiest dress. It was pale peachy and lighty sparkly. She had a short dress train behind her, with a bow in her hair as the wind was blowing her hair one side. She had long heels and was almost as tall as Tao. Her make up was dead gorgeous, her lips were tinted peach, perfect shade of blush, but her eyes.. it was her eyes that caught tao to drop and fall as he was running towards Minho to give her a hug. Her eyes had sparkle eye shadow and black eye liner making her eyes y. 

As Tao was getting up from his fall, he went running toward minho, didnt care if he got hurt. Minho arms were open wide to give Tao a hug. 

"I don't ever want to let you goo.." Smiling and crying as Tao said. 

"Me too.." Minho squeezed tighter "I have a date for us tonight Oppa, but first you have to be blind folded!" 

"blind folded?? Whhaaaaaaa??  fiinnnee" whinning Tao. "Kwangsan!" Tao and Minho said at the same time and then looking at each other confusingly. And then both of them laughed. "Hes my doggie!" Minho said " I found him on the streets!" Tao said " oohhh thats where he went.." They both laughed even harder. "He can come too!"

As he got blind folded, he got put into the car and didnt know where he was going. It was a pretty long drive but he waited and waited.

"Tao, we are here. " Minho softly said. 

Tao took off this blind folds and saw that every was dark and that they were outside. He saw the candles lit up around a soft looking blanket laying on the floor.  but the stars caught his eyes more.. Remember this? Minho said in her sweet voice.. 

"The night that you took me on while took me home"  said Minho

"I thought that was all that was just a Dream!!" Tao said  "but.. but..."

" Haha, you fell asleep while watching the stars. I didn't want to wake you up but Kris got up and saw that you were asleep, he took you in the car and drove myself home while you both fell asleep in the car. When i got home, Kris drove back. This was all happening when you fell asleep!" Laughed Minho. 

"Ohh........." Tao whispered.. "Sorry.. I won't fall asleep this time!" Tao said confidently

"Haha its okay, we can camp out here tonight looking at the stars." 

Both laying down each other. looking up in the dark sky..

"I Love you." tao said. 

Minho giggled and smiled then snuggled into his arms and slept in his arms.