A Date to be Remembered.

Can't be Forgotten

"TAO TAOO!!!" Tao opened up his eyes as the sun light shines into his eyes. "Whhhaa.." he murmured. "Dude, you were moving like crazy! You were smerking, smiling and laughing in your sleep." Kris added. "Wait.. You mean.. WHERES MINHO?" Tao responded quickly. "Minho?.. Minho?.. Ohhh! Wait.. her name wasn't Minho.. The girl last night that went home alone?" Kris said. "She went home alone??!  That can't be possible!" stuttered Tao. "Yeah dude, you feel asleep after you cleaned up our mess" Kris said. "That can't be possible" Tao said. Running into the other rooms where Chen, Kai, and Baekhyun was. "Hey guys! Did I fall asleep after I got done cleaning last night??" Tao said quickly. "Yeah.. I think so.." said Kai. "Yeah! Tao,  you knocked out on the couch. You don't remember?" Chen added. "Why do you ask?" asked Baekhyun. Tao walking away slowly and wondering to himself if all that happened last night was all just a dream. "Nothing.." Tao said quietly. As he was walking away, three of them were giggling to themselves in their bedroom. He then grabbed his coat and sat outside. Looking into the mist of the buildings, thinking to himself, where can you be?.. What really happened last night? I miss Minho... The girl with long silky hair, the way she smiled at me, how attractive her laugh was, and how she had beautiful light brown eyes that everything I looked into it, I felt in love with her even more.. As Tao was dozing off thinking of Minho, Kris came outside intruding him by pouring cold water down his back. "YAAH!" Tao screamed. Kris running into the house and Tao chased him all over the house. "Come back here Kris or I won't love you any more!!" Tao shouted as he breathe heavily.

Ding dong, the door bell ranged. "How could that be?" Tao said. 

"I GOT IT!" Luhan rushed to the door. 

"WHO IS IT??" everyone shouted

Luhan opened the door and saw a red letter on the floor. The evelope had "Tao" in front of it. 

"TAO! You should see this!" exclaimed Luhan. Tao rushed pushing everyone in the way to the side.

"What is it?!?" Tao said. Luhan giving him the letter. 

"Tao" said Tao. He thinking it might be Minho who wrote this letter and then rushed to his bedroom. 

"Heeeeeeyyy! You didn't tell us what is it" Shouted everyelse because they were nosey. 

Tao then locked the bedroom and sat on the bed, thinking.. Minho?.. He slowly opened it on the back. He pulled out a card and on the front it said "Smile Oppa!" With a :). On the inside, there were big and small hearts neatly drawn but right in the middle there was "July 21". Tao wondering what that meant and then thought to himself, what is todays date? He pulled out his phone seeing July 20. ITS Tomorrow! as he thought.

 July 21...