Out

Give me a second chance

Your POV

Once I was stuck drinking with myself. But the different was that I was in the bar with Youngmin unlike yesterday. The hours passed and I was getting impatient. Sure I wasn’t down with my drink but I was sick of waiting sick of doing only what he wants.

“Jagiya let’s go home!” Youngmin yelled in my ears over the loud music. He reeked woman perfume and alcoholic.

“Fine.” Picking him up and putting his arm over my shoulder I walked him over to the exit. I received a few scratches to the arm and bit of my hair pulled since girls were protesting I’m taking their oppa way.   I would have dropped and left him there if it wasn’t for the fact I loved him.

When we got home I put Youngmin in the bed and was going to wash of my arms from the cuts. But Youngmin grabbed my arm and pulled me down on the bed him ending up on top of me he looked at my arm.  He grabbed my arm and looked at the one closet to palm of my hand. His eyes were mischievous and almost lust full. I saw as he the blood off my wound. I cringed and hissed in pain the cut must have been deep. Roughly I pulled my arm back and pushed him off of me.

“Not to day Youngmin.”  I went to the bath room and locked the door. I washed and bandaged the scratches and then opened the door to the room.

“Do you love me Jagiya?”

“Honestly Youngmin I don’t know anymore.” I walked out of the room I need some fresh air.

Youngmin’s POV

The worlds “Honestly Youngmin I don’t know any more.” Stung in my ears what did she mean by that? What she going to leave or stay. I looked at the time and it was one. I closed my eyes reluctantly and went to bed.

Your POV

 I never meant to cry outside in the cold but the pain of think about how sweet the past was and how it is now. I missed the days he really did love me. I was fighting with myself with myself should I leave or should I not. I wanted to leave so bad.  I’m sick and tired of Youngmin I want to take to my brother again and to Jiyeong again. Jiyeong was my own friend that was a girl and we had been friends since 4 and now I couldn’t even talk to her.

I got up wiped my tears and ran back to the apartment. I can leave this way anymore. I started to pack my stuff leaving thing he bought for me and then I wrote a note and I tried my best not to cry. Then I called Jiyeong telling her I wanted to move back in.

“Goodbye Youngmin…”

~~~~-----~~~~~~------~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you liked it!!!! Don’t forget to comment and subscribe!