Sick and tired

Give me a second chance

You POV

I traced my pointing finger around the brim of the cup. Once again I was waiting for Youngmin to come back to the apartment we shared. I honestly lost count of how many times he made me wait. I took a sip of the alcohol cringing as the liquid had a slight burn to it. It was ten and I still haven’t eaten because I always waited for Youngmin. It was me always waiting for Youngmin. It was never Youngmin to be the one to wait. We would always go where he wants to go, we always do what he wants to do it’s never what I want to do. I really loved Youngmin but I’m not so sure he loves me. Taking another sip of my drink I looked at the time once again. I knew he was working on his comeback on March 5 but not today I knew he was at the bar probably messing with some girls. Finishing my drink I walked I placed the glass cup in the sink and laid down on the couch. Taking for the fact that he was at a bar he was probably drunk  and he would mistake another girl for me take her the room and you know do adult things… Turing on the TV I pulled the blankets on me. Sighing I fell asleep on the couch. I wish everything could go back to the way it was when he first confessed to me. He was sweet and gental. But know he was rough and sometimes forceful, I was getting sick and tired of Youngmin.

Youngmin’s POV

 I opened the door quickly knowing (y/n) would be angry at me. But when I opened the door I didn’t see (y/n) silently sitting on the kitchen counter like she usually would. A bit scared I walked to living room and found her sleeping on the couch. Oh I guess she thought I would do it again… Sighing I pick her up and laying her on the before laying down next to her and going to bed.  I knew I would loss her at any moment but I wasn’t sure if I would either since my pride was bigger than my concerns. Plus she wouldn’t leave me would she?

~~~~----~~~~----

So hey guys! This is the first chapter hoped you liked it sorry it’s short but almost all my chapters are really short so yeah. Anyways don’t forget to subscribe comment and vote!

 Meaning there not boyfriend fanfics. Like BTS or UKISS