Back

A broken spell or a broken heart?

The next day

Your POV

It was 6 and I was waiting to get off the plane. Minah, Hyorin, and Jiyeong knew I was coming back since I called them with my phone. When I finally got off I heard a bunch of screams and welcome backs. I looked around and saw fangirls crowing around some people I caught a glimpse of what one of the posters said and I only read the Boy part before I was tackled on the floor.

“(y/n)! Your back!!!!” I looked at the girl before I remembered her features.

“Jiyeong-unni! You grew so much! You look prettier!”

“Aww thanks same with you my beautiful dongsaeng! Did you get a boyfriend in America?”

“Aniyo I made a friend there. How about you”

“Aww yeah I got a boyfriend.”

“Who?” I said getting up.

“Youngmin-oppa!”

“Oh I see how about the others?”

“Hyuna is dating Donghyun, Hyemi is dating Hyunseong, and Eunji’s is dating Jeongmin, and Minah’s dating Kwangmin.”

“Ah everyone has a boyfriend!”

“Oh and also  (y/n) do you want to join our kpop group COVERGIRLS?”

“What did starship actually take you guys as trainees?”

“Yup!”

“Wow.”

“But we actually are rookies now.”

“Oh I see.”

“So do you want to join?”

“Wae?”

“Manger oppa said he wanted you in the group since no one can dance or sing like you.”

“I don’t know I’ll have to think about it.”

“Okay.”

“Come on let’s go find the other then go home.”

“Kay!” When we found others. (as in Sistar and COVERGIRLS.) When we got home it turned out that they had moved into a big house and that I said a room with Jiyeong, and that the house had a big basement that was a dance room. Who knew something could change. But I wonder how Minwoo’s doing… I hope he’s okay…. Ah Ashi why am I thinking about him!

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~---

The end of this chapter!!! Sorry all the new chapters for all my new stories are short I all my stories have super short beginning chapters. Also don’t forget to subscribe and comment!

Ppyong~~~