Not again!!!

A broken spell or a broken heart?

Your POV

I turned my head to the ring of bell on the bell on the door. Smiling brightly I greeted the regular.

“Annyeong Kris-Oppa.” Kris was Korean American.

“Annyeong (y/n).” Behind Kris I saw a little girl trail behind him.

“Annyeong Laruen.”

“Annyeong (y/n) unni.” Laruen seemed sad but I knew exactly what to do to make her happy. Getting Kris his usual frappe and gettting a strawberry boba for Laruen. “Here you go and here you Laruen.” Bending down I handed Laruen the boba and her mood instantly lit up.

“Thank you Unni!”

“You’re welcome.” I ruffled her hair and walked back to the counter waiting for other morning customers.

“Do every plan on going back to Korea?” Kris said making me look at him.

“Wae?”

“I don’t know ever think your friends, and sister miss you?”

“Well yes.”  If you didn’t know Kris was the first friend I met here and he knew everything I that happened it the pass including the one with you know you.

“Then why don’t you also I always wanted to ask you this but how did you know how to speak fluent English?”

“I plan to just don’t know when and I know because my dad moved to America and I lived with him when I was little and then he sent me to my mom when he was sick.”

“Oh…”

“Well here have these.”

“Have what?” Going to Kris I was a plane ticket to Seoul. “I couldn’t.”

“But you could come one (y/n) do it for you sisters and Jiyeong.”

“I-“ Then Lauren hit me with the puppy eyes “Please unni!”

“Fine just for you Lauren.”

“(y/n)!”

“Nae appa?”

“Did you accept their offer because you better have we didn’t spend the money for nothing.”

“Nae appa.”

“Good new get going your off shift and you have to go to pack since your leaving tomorrow.”

“Nae appa.” Walking out I walked out and started to walk home. On my way home I bumped into someone.

“Ah sorry.”

“Huh?”

“I looked at the boy and he looked Korean.”

“Mianhae.”

“Oh gwenchana.”  Bowing slightly I started to get back on track to home. Once I reached home I packed up and when I was done I reached into my pocket to get my phone. But nothing was there….

“No again.” I looked through my luggage then tried calling my phone.” I knew since I was in America there would be less of a change of my getting my phone back then it Korea.

“Damn it now I have to explain this to my dad! What a sec that dude kind of looked familiar. Ah whatever” I sat on my couch and started to watch TV.

 

~~~~----~~~~-----~~~~

So here’s the first chapter! I hoped you liked it! Don’t forget to comment, subscribe, and vote! 

 Like BTS Fanfics OR UKISS fanfics but I'm already plaing on making a JungKook fanfic so yeah....