Awkward meeting.

A broken spell or a broken heart?

Minwoo’s POV

We were all laughing and having fun. Where are we you may ask, we were at the steps of Sistar’s and COVERGIRLS house. We were going to hang out today but when someone opened the door I froze. Was that really her? The girl that I had been spending years trying to forget about was she really back? No, no way was she back.

“Oh um let me go get my unni’s.” She smiled sweetly before getting her unni’s. Her voice and smile it was just like the one imprinted into my brain.

“Was that who I think it was?” Donghyun mumbled

“I thought so too.” Hyunseong mumbled. “Oh! Um hey guys come in…. (y/n) go back into your room.”

“Wae?”

“Just do it?”

“Fine.” Wait, wait, wait, I know that name! (y/n) is she really back! Wait pabo she’ll never love you again…

“Hey guys come it!” Jiyeong said looking worried but forcedly happy.

“Is there something wrong?” Youngmin said stepping close to this girlfriend.

“No nothing’s wrong you guys can come in.” Jiyeong moved a side Hyungs when in first and I followed last.

“Noona can I go to the bathroom?”

“Sure just knock before going in.”

“Okay.” I didn’t have to go to the bathroom but I instead wanted to know if she was really back I walked around opening the door to the room till I finally reached a room that actually had a person in it. I spotted a girl with familiar chocolate brown hair, and a slightly tanned completion.

“(y/n)?” I said her name and I saw her flinch. She slowly turned around and her eyes widened.

“Minwoo?” My heart sank she didn’t call me oppa any more...

“Yeah it’s me…” She looked so curious, so innocent, so cute… Her head was tilted to one side and opened a bit.

“Omo you changed so much… You look taller know, your hair is silvers.”

“You too.”

“Thanks... I guess.”

“Well this is kind of awkward….”

“I know I never thought I would see you again.”

“We have a comeback up.”

“Oh yeah I heard about on AllKpop  you guys came out the song Bounce.”

“Yeah…. Well I got to go bye.” I walked out of the room my heart heavy and my mind clouded. Walking down stairs I stayed quiet and tried my best to not think about it but she was back. She really was and she looked beautiful… When did she come back?  Why did she come back? Why did my heart hurt again and why did my head ache and felt pressured.

 

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----~~~~

Sorry for the long wait!!! I hope you liked it! Don’t forget to comment and subscribe!