A beautiful day

FTImagines - Seunghyun

It's our first holiday with just me and Seunghyun. We spent the last two days shopping, not Seunghyun's favourite but he dosen't complain. He'd do anything for me, even if it ment spending the rest of his life in shops. He wont have to do that though ofc, the thing I want most of all is to make him happy. I wouldn't care if I were never to put a foot in a store again, just as long as I can see his smile and hear his laugh.

I turn around in bed feeling for Seunghyun laying next to me, but he isn't there. I open my eyes and sit up as I look around the room, no one is here. On the little table by the window I see a single white rose standing in a glass. That's so like him, leaving small and loving surprises for me when I least expect it.
I stand up and walk to the window, I pick up the rose with a smile. It's white because it's our blank canvas, waiting to be painted how ever we please. That's what he told me the first time he gave me a white rose.

I put the rose back into the glass and read the note that has been left next to it.
'Good morning jagiya. You look so peacefull when you sleep, like there is nothing wrong in the world. I could watch you for eternity without ever getting bored. I got you some freshly pressed orange juice in the mini fridge, please enjoy it a lot. I have a few things to take care of and didn't want to wake you, I will be back soon. Ps. Dress comfortably Ds. Forever yours Seunghyun'

I smile at the note, he always write me the sweetest notes, even if it's just a grocery list. 
I drink the juice he left for me and then take a shower, after which I get dressed "comfortably". Just as I sit down on the bed to wait for Seunghyun he walks through the door.
"You look beautiful.", he says with a smileand walk up to me giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Are you ready to go?"
"Yes I am!", I reply excitedly while jumping off the bed. "Where are we going oppa?", I ask as we leave the room.
"It's a surprise.", Seunghyun answers with a grin. He is always so proud of himself when ever he has something romantic planned.
I take his hand and lean onto him slightly, he is carrying a backpack that seems to be completely stuffed. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend I think to myself as we leave the hotel.
We walk a block or two before getting on a bus, I hold on to his hand tightly and he mine. We hardly say anything to each other, we don't have to, our communication is deeper than any words. A glance, a loving smile, a touch; we understand each other completely.

About 20 minutes later we get off the bus next to a beautiful park. The sun is shining and all the flowers are in bloom.
"It's beautiful!", I exclaim while taking it all in.
"I knew you'd love.", he says with a big smile. He takes both my hands and make me face him. "I love you so much", he continues as he leans in to kiss my lips. His warm lips on mine makes me feel so complete. I softly bite his bottom lip and slightly part my lips to invite him in. He quickly deepens the kiss, using his tounge to play with mine.
He slowly pulls away with a big smile.
"Come I have something to show you!", he says excitedly releasing one of my hands and pulling the other with him.

We stop infront of a beautiful pond with crystal clear water, twol swans being the only thing disturbing the still surface. There is no one else there, just me and Seunghyun. 
He opens his backpack and pulls out a blanket which he spreads out over the grass.
"Would m'lady join me for a picninc?", he asks in a silly voice while reaching out his hand to me.
"Of course I would", I reply with a smile taking his hand and sitting down with him.
He starts digging through his backpack pulling up one gorgeous box after the other.
"I hope you are hungry!", he says when he is done and starts unwrapping the boxes.
Each and every one of the boxes containing a gorgeous pastry.
"Omg how many did you buy?!?", I ask delightfully. "They look delicious!"
"Just eat as many as you want and we'll keep the rest for later.", he says unwrapping the last one.
"I'm gonna get so fat!", I exclaim as I start eating one of the pastries.
"More of you to love then!", Seunghyun says playfully.
We sit their for what must be over an hour just stuffing ourselves with pastries, feeding each other, laughing and teasing. We actually manage to eat almost all of the pastries, each one tasting like heaven.