Getting closer

FTImagines - Seunghyun

After knowing the Treasures for about a year Seunghyun finally mustered the cuorage to ask you to come to watch a show with them. You had been to shows before, sitting in the audiens, watching, but it had never been Seunghyun who asked you. 

Jonghoon had often even insisted that you would come and watch them, not accepting no as an answer. Hongki usually acted like it was already decided that you would come, not so much inviting but rather telling you when and where to go. Jaejin didn't really bother inviting you coz he already assumed one of the other members already had. He did give you a grand invitation once though, when he had a special performance. It was kinda like when a boy asks a girl to prom in high school. You couldn't help but blush that time, but still you wished it would have been Seunghyun who had asked instead of Jaejin. Minhwan pretty much invited you to everything, no matter how redicilous or impossible it was for you to attend. It wouldn't surprise you if he invited you into the bathroom one day... They had all asked you to be there, to support them, to share with them; all but Seunghyun. You knew Seunghyun liked you, it had slipped from the other members on more than one occasion. They even pushed him to talk to you right infront of you. But that was just awkward, for both you and Seunghyun. You can't force two people to get close, not even if that was what both of them wished for more than anything.

Seunghyun was shy, you were shy, the members were pushy; it wasn't at all as you wished it to be. Like in the big movies, the boy kneeing in the rain confessing his immense love.

You have had amazing moments with Seunghyun in the past though. When you were alone, just you and him. You could see in his every movement and his every look that he loved you, he just never said it. You didn't say it either, but he knew. He must know right? How much you love him.

And then that day came, the day he walked up to you and asked you to come to the show and watch him. To watch him, not FT Island but him. He asked you to be there for him alone, to for a moment be only his.

Your entire body froze at his words, and not just that, the whole world froze. The only thing moving was his lips, his loving gaze, as he waited for your answer. At that moment you forgot all about the movies, of the grand gestures of love. This was it, this was all you ever wanted, this was perfect. Not words describing an immense love, but simple words filled with an even more beautiful love.

Now you were sitting here at yet another show. But this time was different, this time you weren't watching Jonghoon or Hongki or any of the others. This time you were here for Seunghyun alone.

He kept glancing at you the entire show, even when he was talking to someone on stage or showing off his cute charms you could feel his stare. You knew that no matter where you were, no matter how far apart you were he would always see you.

The show was ending, just one more performance. The performance you had waited for your entire life.

Seunghyun was nervous, he was shy. Jonghoon encouraged him, started playing the guitar. Seunghyun gave you one more glance, and in that glance everything became clear, everything became easy.

He started playing his guitar like he had never played it before, and he sang. He sang like never before. Jonghoon stopped playing leaving only Seunghyun's on the guitar filling the air.