Yunho...

Tiffany and the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany-ss, this is Jung Yunho, you're tutor." Yoochun pointed at the person behind me. So, I turned around and faced Yunho.

"Uhmm, hello. I'm Tiffany." I bowed and smiled to him. And you wanna know what his reaction was?

"You are so cute, Tiffany." He said while he was squishing my cheeks.

"I got a cute tutee." He continued, laughing. 

Okay, so I think he's cute when he smiles. But hello? He squished my cheeks. Urgh. No one has ever done that ever since I graduated high school. No one.

"So, Tiffany, shall we start now?" Yunho said breaking my train of thought. "Of course." I replied.

As we followed Yoochun and Nicole to a table, he was asking me questions like:

"So Tiffany, how are you holding on to Accountancy?" he asked. "I'm still catching up. I'm trying to love Accountancy."

"Accountacy isn't your choice?"

"Actually, no."

"But you want to pass Accountancy, right?"

"Yeah."

"And that's why I'm here." Yunho grins cheekily at me. "This is gonna be easy, I promise you."

After 2 whole hours of listening and answering some of his examples, I was able to understand. So I smiled.

"There she is." He said smiling in relief.

"What?"

"You have been frowning when we started the session, I'm guessing you understood the lesson?"

I grinned cheekily at him. "Yeah, I do."

"Oh my gosh, you are so cute!" He exclaimed while hugging me. Everyone in the library were looking at us. Urgh, it was embarassing. I slid down my chair to avoid their gazes. Yoochun and Nicole were looking at us too, teasing us and laughing quietly. Wow, they got along easy. I rolled my eyes. Then Yoochun spoke and chuckled, "Yah, Yunho-ah. You're embarassing your tutee."

"Oh? Mianhae." Yunho ruffled my hair.

"Aish, my hair." I pouted.

Yunho suddenly sighed while looking at me while I fixed my hair.

"What?" I asked him.

He smiled at me and said, "It's nothing." Then went back to the book, but the school bell already rang reminding us that it was already 10 minutes before 4:00 pm.

"Seriously? I was just starting to have fun with my tutee." I heard Yunho then he pouted while looking at the clock. 

I started to pack my books, notebooks and pens. "We have to go now, we have class activity today."

Nicole then said, "I almost forgot about that."

"What activity is it?" Yoochun asked while he piled up the papers we used in the table.

"Well, we were assigned to memorize the school anthem and said to bring blindfolds. That's all what the professor told us." Nicole replied.

"Oh, that's your Business Sec. class?" Yoochun asked.

"Yeah, that's the one." I replied.

Yunho chuckled, "You type in the school's anthem while using a typewriter."

"Bwo?" I sharply looked at Yunho.

"Yeah, we did that before, but I'm sure you guys can pass this. Just remember the placement of your fingers and the placement of the letters in the typewriter." Yunho explained.

I gulped and remembered I didn't know the placement that well yet, especially the marks and numbers. I then felt a hand on my shoulder, startling me.

"Come on, I'll send you to your classroom." It was Yunho.

"Thanks Yunho-ssi." Then Nicole.

"Just call me Yunho oppa." Then Yunho. I was in a daze trying to remember the letter placements and the school anthem, that Yunho, Yoochun and Nicole were staring at me.

"Aigoo, Yunho-yah, you scared your tutee." Yoochun chuckled.

Yunho then hugged me and said, "Don't worry, my tutee can surely pass this. Come on." 

We walked out of the school's library with Yunho  supporting my body to walk properly. By that time, I wasn't paying attention at the stares that some people were giving me and Yunho. I only cared about my the class activity that I'm about to fail. 

Soon after, I was greeted by my subject's classroom door. 

"Don't worry, you'll do just fine." I I heard Yoochun said.

"Tiffany-ah, if you have problems, don't hesitate to call me, okay?" He patted my head and left with Yunho.

"Fany-ah, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine, Nicole." I think, I was fine.

"Come on, we still have time to practice before the activity starts." Nicole pulled me inside the room and 

went into our working stations. I then re-read and familiarized our school's anthem.

I'm skipping the part during the class activity, to make the story short. Hahaha. But rest assured, I passed the activity and I didn't fail.

It was our last subject of the day, so I was ready to go home and rest my head after that major class activity. Hey, thinking and pressing your fingers in the hard typewriter is not easy. 

"Fany!"

"Yeah?" Taking me off from my train of thought.

"Yunho oppa is here."

"Yunho-- oppa? Since when did you start calling him oppa?

"Since a few minutes ago where you were spacing out again. Are you sure you're fine?" Nicole asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. And why is Yunho-ssi here?"

"He and Yoochun oppa were waiting for us the whole time."

"Oh? Why though?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter