Walking On Margins(kai/sehun/oc)

EXO fanfic Recommendation (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description: 

A story of a young girl who attempts to commit sucide but is saved by a stranger. Three months later, she finds herself saving a boy who is about to jump off the cliffs.

We met on the first day of the fall. Our first encounter is anthing but ordinary. It wasn't the type of encounter where we would shly introduce ourselves and flash each other sheepish smiles. Nope, it was far from that. Our first encounter began with my attempt of commitiing sucide.

I believed that every human who has ever lived was born with one error. My error was the incapability of saying no. Everytime somebody asked me for a favour, i would easily give in without even considering the situation. The favor would constantly overlap eaach other, forcing me to sacrifice my own time. But the thing was, it was so mich easier saying yes than saying no. However, all the favors were taxing on me. 

So finally, i decided to put a stop to all of it on the first day of autumn. I didn't have any particular reason for it to happen pn that day-it just pretty much happened according to the orders of the events. Had ot been on any other day, i don't think i would have lived to tell this stoy. 

Read it here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/553567/walking-on-margins-angst-romance-sliceoflife-you-exo-kai-sehun

 

Author feelings:

1) sad ending 2) piece of life

Trust me, the description doesn't sounds really interesting, but the stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter