Two

Their Childish Side

2


http://media.tumblr.com/94e96288693708bab89adec9bd72785b/tumblr_inline_nfrb7hjsFB1rv5f0j.gif

He is the duizhang. He is their hyung. With the image of cool city guy who would believe he has a child soul trapped in that giant body. 

“ Annyeong  Sehunie..” I said while showing the two big plastic bags to the younger.

“Ah Ri noona! Hey Kris hyung.. Ah ri noona wassoyo~” the maknae being loud in front of the door while smiling looking at the me or actually not to me and  more to the things in my hand.

Sehun take the snacks from me and I’m entering the house leisurely. Well, it’s not my first time here. Since my giant boyfriend stay there, I came once a while to visit him and the boys. Luckily, the boys always welcome me here.  I spot the beagle line playing games in the living room and decided to sit beside Baekhyun who currently cheering for the other two playing the car racing game.

“Hey hey.. how come all of you ignore me..” I said

“ohh! Annyeong noona. Since when are you come? I don’t hear any bell ringing..” Baekhyun sound shocked as I sit beside him.

I’m about to answer him when suddenly Chen shout for victory while Chanyeol rolling like a buffalo due to his losing to the troll king,

“ohh hi Ah Ri-ah.. wasso?” said Chen to me with satisfaction smile.

“That’s the reason why you all cant here the door bell. You being too loud!” I grab the remote and slow down the volume. Then I smacked Baekhyun head.

“Yah! We’re on the same age though. Stop calling me noona!” seriously Baekhyun  the bacon. He is lucky when he look cute when he pouts while rubbing his head.

“Where is the others?” I ask while looking around.

“ The hyungs and kaisoo still sleeping..” I nodded as I expect the answer.

“Ah Ri-ah.. why the world so cruel??” Chanyeol sneak up to my lap cry over his losing. There you go.. The other childish member. And Chen chasing over Sehun around the house due to the maknae want to eat all the snacks by himself.

Whoever will not believe they was 20 and above years old. Speaking of childish behavior, it is nothing to compare with one person.. and he is..

“Baobei~~~~ “speaking of the devil.. I feel a pair of long arms circling my neck. No need to look for me to know who it is. Kris bends his long leg to hug me behind the couch.

“Why are you talking to them? Why don’t you come to my room? You don’t love me don’t you? Wae? Wae? Wae? “oh God. Tell my why am I in love with this giant whining baby in the first place.

“Yah Park Chanyeol get off my baobei her lap is not yours.” I make a ‘tch’ sound. What the hell this guy shouting beside my ear!

“Honey, I want to use my ear for a long time you know..” I said while push him from me.

“hee.. mianhae baobei” Kris reattached his hand around me while shrug off The Yoda away from me. And I heard a loud bang from the room. Chen and Baekhyun bang over Sehun door when the maknae decided to lock up the door bring along the entire snack. Now I understand why Xiumin, D.O and Lay have the sound proof wall attached in their room. They must be still sleeping since it still in the morning. Suddenly Chanyeol walk to the two loud boys and adding the noise. I swear the neighbor will bang their door after this.

“Baobei, do you miss me?” I turn to my super duper clingy boyfriend beside me and give him a motherly smile. Seriously I feel like a mother.

“You know what darling. What happen to your cool city guy image?”

“Naah.. I don’t need that image when I’m with you.” I let out a chuckle and pinch both his cheeks.

“Hey baobei.. I’m hungry. Can you feed me?” there you go. Every time I come here he will request to be feed by my.

“Then what those long hands suppose to do?” I raise my eyebrow while asking him.

“Ahhh.. It use to huge you waist all the time while you feeding me.” Kris said while pull me to the kitchen. How can I handle his cuteness and cheesiness!

He is doing what he said. He hugs me all the time and I’m feeding him. We talk and Kris surely sweet talker. Like you know how an angel can walk on earth.. If this is a dream don’t let him awake.. Does it hurt when I fall from the heaven.. He even back hug me when I wash the dishes. He keep say he love me and don’t leave him.. He miss me all day.. Our son also miss me.. You know the alpaca doll with the Ace as it name. Actually I love him like that. Neomo kyeopta!

We continue the eating session with eating ice cream as a desert. And this time we are feeding each other. The noisy boys just now sitting in front of tv sharing the snack after being scold by D.O.

“It is not fair. I want an ice cream too..” we both turn to where the voice come from. It is another baby which is Tao whining cutely while rubbing his sleepy eyes. He must be awake due to the noise by the other just now. He also has Ace in other hand. He must be sleeping on Kris bed I thought.

“Come here Taotao.. noona will give you some..” he is my favorite maknae though.

Tao smile and sit in front of me. When I’m about to feed Tao, a hand interfere. No need to tell it is Kris hand and the direction change from Tao mouth to his. Kris action let the maknae kicking his leg under the table.

“Kris.. Why?” I can see his angry and jealousy face. He looks away refuse to face me.

“You use the spoon just now. How can I let you have indirect kiss to with this childish panda”

“Say the one who have an alpaca as his son..” said Tao

“Yeah! Give me back my son!” Kris grabs Ace from Tao grip let the panda boy whining more.

“Enough you two.. “ I can’t help to just smiling over them. Who’s the hyung who’s the maknae to be honest?

“Let’s go to my room baobei. Let the spoiled panda eat by himself.” Kris grab my hand and we are about to go to his room. Suddenly he turn around and walk back to Tao who about to eat the ice cream.

“Use your own spoon Tao.” He snatches the spoon that I use before in Tao hand. He even brings the spoon along with us.

“Ge!”

You know what.. If I have to choose who are the most childish member I will pick Kris for sure. His mother once told me to stand with Kris childish behavior. She afraid I will broke up with him when he shows his true self. He even likes that to his mother and grandmother.

I don’t mind at all. I know he is like that only to the woman he love and I feel proud to be one of his favorite woman. My lips forming a slightly smile seeing his action.

“Let’s go omma.. Let’s go to appa room..” he said mimicking Ace. As if the dool can speak.

I rolling my eyes and hugging his waist walk to his room.

“Noona! Don’t do weird thing then~”  aish that Baekhun!