One

Their Childish Side

1


https://38.media.tumblr.com/65609cd1b43f03bcd7084fc7fa374e56/tumblr_nb8bsvQNvg1sz0j5io1_500.gif

”Oppa.. can you stop eating all those thing?” I appoint to all the sugars on the table.

“Ohh wae~~?” he look at me with pleading eyes.

“You was a celebrity.. You should take care of your body shape you know..” at least that the other reason I can think for now..

“I have you to help me exercise” and here am I sitting watching this ‘kid’ devouring all the sweets.

Hello my name is Min Jung. I have a baozi boyfriend called Xiumin. I like Minseok better to be honest.  I am a personal trainer at EXO’s regular gym that where I meet this baozi. He is the oldest in his group call EXO but you can’t tell how childish his taste bud was. In every interview he would said he like steamed bun the best only because the fans say so. In reality, he is totally opposite. He love everything sweets. When I said everything it is really mean everything.

Today was a day off for me and Xiumin. We walk around Seoul for a date. Since the morning I can say we almost entering all the café to eat something sweet. First, this baby had blueberry caramel pancakes with hot chocolate for breakfast. During the movie he had a large set of popcorn and cola with chocolate chip cookies.  And all the food disappears in the middle of movie. Suddenly after the movie he pull me to ice cream shop saying he craving for it.

Thank God he eats like a normal person for lunch. You know what.. I’m totally wrong.. After he finishes his lunch, he ordered a pudding and a piece of chocolate indulgence cake for desert. He cleans all the food in the same time I’m finishing my main course.

It is not the end when he ordered some macaroons for his tea time which is I am not interested in joining him. Now, after we eat grill meat for dinner, the table once again full of desert. A bowl of patbingsu along with honey rice cake. He was about to order some larva cake which he cancel after seeing my death glare.

I just watch my happy pill happily shoving a patbingsu to his mouth. Sometimes he will shove it to my mouth too.  Haha. This boy always knows how to melt my heart. Not that his body shape was worrying me. I has other reason to worry… that nobody can expect.

 

Two weeks later..

 

I come to the gym as usual. Today I will have to train EXO M for their photo shoot next week. Their body must look good and the manager unnie ask me to strictly train them. I am gladly to accept the offer plus I get to be with my Minnie too. Yeay!  I smile excitedly waiting the boys to arrive 30 minutes more.

While waiting I decide to cycling for a while. Not so long after that I heard some noise in the entrance. So, they arrived! I come in front to greet them. Okay I have to admit I’m eager to meet my boyfriend actually.

“Hi boys!” I greet happily. Wait something not right here. I began to count with my eye.

One..Two..Three..Four..Five

Wait it should be six.

“Noona, Minseok hyung can’t join us today. He is sick.” Said Chen before I ask.

“and why?” I ask with curious eye..

“You look worried Noona..Won’t tell you..hahaha” Chen said and giggle. He is not even answer my question and walk inside.

“Yah! Kim Jongdae!” I scream  to Chen while he burst a big laughter. That troll!

“Calm down Min Jung-ah. He’s okay. Usual issue.” Lay patting my shoulder.

“Yeah.. Come on.. You can visit and scold that kid after this.” Said Kris and Tao nodding agree.

Sigh.. This is what I don’t want to happen. I come inside and train the boys like usual. I have a good time training them but at the same time I’m really worry about Xumin. After five hours training I follow the boys home. Usually we will hang out at the café but not today. I have some part time job to be done!

“He is in his room since yesterday..” said Kris. I walk with Kris and Lay into Xiumin room. He is sleeping with tears stain. He’s crying again…

This is what I meant before. I’m not worry about his body shape at all. I’m worry about his teeth! This is not the first time Xiumin had this problem. This is the fifth! Aigoo.. and he even refuse to see the dentist said that it will hurt him. Seriously??

Xiumin hate the dentist yet he don’t know how to take care of he’s own teeth. It breaks my heart to see his crying you know. But what else can I do? He must see the dentist today! Full stop!

“Oppa..Minseok oppa..” I try to wake him. He opens his eye slowly and saw me.

“Anni.. oppa okay..  Oppa not sick.. No need to go to dentist.” As soon as he saw me he pulls up the blanket to cover his body from head to toe.

I look up to Kris and Lay. Thay just give me a he-always-like-this-and-we-cant-help-you face.

“Oppa.. Come on.. This is not the first time you meet Dr.Lee..” I try to comfort him in the soft way.

“It’s okay baby.. This pain will go away. I have eat a pill already.” He still won’t budge under the blanket and it makes me mad.

“Kim Minseok! Wake up and we are going to the dentist!” I try to take the blanket away but he is too strong! Aishh this kid!

“Oppa, can you two help me? Take this big kiddo out and I will go for Jongdae and Tao help” I said while go out searching for the other two kids. From the room I can hear the screaming Xiumin make refuse to wake up.

“Guys, can you help me?” I spot the two boys lying lazily on the couch. The nodded and walk with me to Xiumin room.

I come in and the older boys succeed in effort to take Xiumin out from the blanket. He still struggles in Kris and Lay grip. He looks at me with his puppy eyes. I close my eyes prevent from the shining sign given.

“Oppa don’t let him go. Tao, Jongdae help your hyungs to bath this baby. Palli palli!” I pushed all the boys to the bathroom. Yeah. Sure the bathroom sound so hectic right now. Mianhae Jagiya~

After an hour, the boys walk out from the room. I saw Xiumin in his black hoodie and training pants. He looks so sad like a criminal surrounded by the police with the other members still hold him afraid he will run away.

“Kaja! I already told manager oppa to wait outside.” Xiumin walk slowly as he has been force by me.

In the car..

“Oppa.. let’s the thing to be done easily okay? Don’t run anymore. I will stay with you..” Xiumin look at me and smile a bit and then look out of the window. I know he worries and scared. But he has to!

We arrive at the clinic and I can feel his hand hold my hand tight. I touch his hand slowly as a sign he will be okay.

For the fifth time, he crying ocean from the dentist start the treatment till the end. The way he grab my hand feel like there is no tomorrow. he even kicking his legs like five old child.  I’m keep telling him ‘it’s okay it’s okay..’ along the process.

“Okay. It’s done Minseok-ssi. My nurse will give you a medicine outside. Thank you Mnjung-ssi. You help me a lot.” The dentist said and smile. I bow to him.

“Kamsahamida~” I said and we walk out.

While waiting the nurse to call Xiumin name, we sat on the chair with Xiumin head leaning on my shoulder. He is still with his ugly sobbing.

“Relax oppa.. it’s all done.. Next time do not eat too much sugar okay.. and if you do please brush your teeth before sleeping.. arasso?” I can feel he is nodding against my shoulder.

“Too much sweets was not good for your health oppa.. Now it is only your teeth. Next? You can get a lot of diseases.. You love me don’t you? Take care of your health.” He nodded again. I smile.

“Mianhae Min Jung-ah.. I- I should listen to you…” he said with lower voice. Well, I hope he learnt.

Several days after, I come to visit the EXO boys. I spot someone running pass me with his hand covering his face and I heard a loud door sound. I know who that someone. I come to the living room and saw Sehun and Luhan in front of the TV.

“Oppa.. Why Minseok oppa running away like that?” Luhan appoint to a plastic bag on the table. A bunch Pepero sticks!

“He already ate five of those boxes, noona” said Sehun and make me shocked suddenly my temperature up!

“KIM MINSEOKKK!!!!!!!”