Chapter 1

That Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

She love to sleep as to her sleep is a medicine that can cure her pain of the world that she living in. She stay in her bed for a moment thinking about every single day that she live as Suzy. She always thanks to god for having life this way. She didn’t easily get upset over people thought of her, she didn’t easily cry a river for someone that she think is not worth to cry on. She thanks god for that but not everything she want god give it to her. But yet she still thanks for everything.

She woke up and went to downstairs and see her family member laughing and having a big breakfast and this is surely unusual. She sit beside her dad and have a quite breakfast alone while everyone there is having fun. She now is uncomfortable with everything here and her dad know that. “Go take a bath and you may have a walk outside.” And she know her moms friends will be here for a long time.  “Dad good morning and I will not be home today.” She said that and leave. Her dad is a professor and he would love to make her as one but she just hate it.

She always want to be a veterinary. She love animal so much. She don’t care about any other things as long as she can be with animal and help them on something. She now on her ways to park where she can play with cat or even feed em and maybe dog she can meet them all. She always do this as her hobbies. Yes her life is so boring not like others. But she have a story to be told. And everything start there. The meet, tears, love, friendship, betrayal, hate, amd just everything in life and she cant see words of thanks and bless anymore.

******

He saw her everyday and he adore her every single part of her. But he will never have courage to talk to her and even ask her name. He not like others always call. He is a cold person but dare on everything and brave enough to do everything but not this. He has been watching or you can say stalking this beautiful girl for over 5 month. He is so unlucky because she not even in a same school as him. And if she is he might not see this sweet girl.

He find his miserable one despite all attention he have as he is the next heir of SS Empire and not to say his super good looking face and even his style on dressing. Everythings will attract people eyes especially girls. But not her. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter