CHAPTER 2

That Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is her first day of school. For the rest of her life this is her first time study in school because her parents think its better home school. But she really want to go to school. To feel how does its feel at school. She cant remember on having a friend since she was a kid. She always being alone with her own world and there when she started to be friend with animal but she cant pet them cause her mom hate animal. But she don’t mind about it anymore. Now she can have at least a friend since she is here at school! The real school not at her house anymore.

Her dad is the one who choose this school she know nothing about this school except about it’s a real school. She smile and people can see that her smile together with her. She is ways too excited and she saw people been looking at her and she decide to smile at them and she receive a good respond. She arrived at her new school earlier, so that she can have a walk at her new school. She is amazed surely with here first school no doubt and she love it. She is a innocent girl, Bae Suzy she is.

She take a sit on a bench. She can see a lot of student coming time by time. But she didn’t expect this on what she saw right now. A group of so good looking guys is there in her school. But she didn’t amazed by that actually but how people fixed their eyes on them and let them walk first and will show their respect to them all. Who are they anyways but she don’t really mind. Just this is her first time and she get up from her sit and went straight to the office so that she can know her class.

*****

He don’t feel excited going to school not like his other friend. They love school as it’s a games field to them all. He have a lot of responsibility to carry on at his young age. He started to know all of this business things since he is 5 years old. No lie. He never have childhood memories but he is lucky to have a group of friend that facing the same situation as him but with the different story of course. He arrived to his school a bit late than his other friend. He know there is nothing special at school that he should arrive there earlier.

Girls eyes is on him as always. They cant never be like her. That princess they will never be one. All of them is so cheap. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter