Excuse Me ?

Memories

I'm sorry for make this chapter 1 longer than before. Because I think its lacked of something, so I decided to change the story little bit. So pleaseeee, read from the top to bottom. Because its not the same as yesterday, Sorryyyy OTL

----------

AUTHOR POV

A girl with a ponytail sat at the bench under the tree at the park neared her campus while she was waited for the next class, Physics. Park Chorong, who nearly everyone in their campus knows her because she is a smart girl, stunning with her natural beauty, popular with her sweet smile and for the bonus she are talented in everything such as Hapkido, singing and writing songs just seeing the view in front of her.

" Ronggiee ~~ " soft voice but yet loud coming from the behind.

" Yes, bbom-ah " she doesn't even has to turn her face because she already know, its Yoon Bomi's voice, her bestfriend from standard 1.

" Why are you here ? And... alone " Bomi asked with a weird glanced to her bestfriend and take a sit besides Chorong. 

" I'm just-- "

" Are you okay ? "

" Of course, I'm okay. I'm just want to take some air " 

" You lie to me, Chorong-ah " 

" What ? Hm ... How could you even noticed that, Bbom-ah ? " she just sighed. " I'm ... feel lonely. You know ? It's not like I don't have a bestfriend like you that I can spend my time with when I'm feel lonely. But I don't want to bothered you with this sad feelings because you have your own life and me too-- " 

" What is bestfriend for ? Chorong-ah, I'm always with you, behind your back. Just call me if you need me, or what. Even when you feeling sick or lonely. Just calling me, and I will be there for you " Bomi said with guilty. She doesn't know that Chorong suffered so much before. She know that her bestfriend is the type who will just buried her feelings deep inside her heart but when Bomi asked what's wrong with her of course Chorong will changed the topic and don't want to shared her stories because she doesn't wanted to see everyone felt sad because of her. 

" Thank, my bestfriend " she smiled bitterly.

" Sure, it's nothing " Bomi replied as the two of them realized that their class has started. They walked to their class together as they were in the same class.

 

----------

CHORONG'S POV

I streched my body after the Physic's class ended and its meant I went back home as I felt very tired today because the lecturer teached us new topic that harder than I taught. I quickly clean my desk to going home, actually my grandmother's house. But then I felt someone put his or her hand on my shoulder--

" Hey ! Rong-ah, where are you going ? "

" Going home, of course "

" What ? Haih Chorong-ah... "

" What ? Why ? Am I doing wrong to you, Bomi ? 

Bomi handed me a note, 
 


 

Chorong-ssi, as you are the monitor for your class. I want you to make a research for me, its for your  classmate and your own sake too. You just need to find this theory and that theory ( as i dont know what to write )I want you to pass up to me as fast as possible because I know you will be busy for your sport's championship or whatever. You can ask your other classmate for help too.

Thank you, Chorong-ssi. I will give extra marks for your final exam that will coming soon !

 


 

" You remember now ? And you asked me for helped yesterday.. and you said to me that we will doing this, after Physics class at the library and yes it is today and yes, you cannot went back home until we done doing all this weird stuff " 

I gasped after read the note, now I remembered. I sighed, how can I be so stupid and yes I'm 19 but I always forget about everything like I'm 99 years old and Bomi always remembering me, I should thanks to her or if I don't had such a good-weird-babo-bestfriend like Bomi, I don't know what will happened to me.

" Chorong-ah.. " 

" Y-yes ? A-ah, what ? " I'm stuttered and don't even know why.

" Did you listen to me ? Or... Are you in the space ? " 

" A-ah, of course I'm listening to you, Bbom-ah. I'm just think too much. "

" Hm, Let's go to eat. I'm heared a weird sound from your stomach. " she giggled.

" Ha ? What ? Ya ! Pabomi ! Haih, ya I'm very hungry right now " I said, while covering my stomach.

 

After take the food, and find empty sit. I sat and waiting for Bomi. I'm hungry because I didn't make to breakfast today. But I don't know why I can't swallowed them and felt dizzy suddenly. My head ached like seriously, makes me wanted to crush my head to the desk and the noise in the canteen not helped either. I'm moaned in pain. That time I just wanted to find my best buddy, Bomi. But I can't saw clearly and my sight turned blured. And its became black, pitched black and suddenly heared someone called my name over and over.  

 

----------

BOMI'S POV

At the hospital

" Is she alright, Doc ? " 

" She is alright, she just need some enough rest and sleep. Just that. Don't worry.. "

" O-oh okay, Doctor. Thank you.. " I sighed. I looked to Chorong with guilty, again who lied down on the hospital's bed.

" How I glad that you're find Chorong-ah " 

" Ergh, where am I ? " Chorong asked. Chorong felt dazed as after she wake up. She feels weird and doesn't remember what she did before. 

" Go to sleep back, Rong-ah " I pushed gently Chorong's forehead makes the sick girl went to her position before she wake up. 

" A-ah, Bbom-ah. Where are we ? "

" Hospital.. "

" Wh--- "

" Shushhh, just go to sleep can you ? Get enough sleep "

I fast grabbed Chorong's mouth as I knew that she will activated her dolphin's voice and scream out loud. I knew that Chorong really hated hospital, but I doesn't knew why. I had heard about Chorong's phobia, phobia of blood. But once again, I doesn't knew why. Because of Chorong's past, maybe ? I really wanted to ask. But I knew that Chorong will never answered it.

" Let go of me ! " 

" Ergh, okay okay but promise me that you will go to sleep " I still closed until she wanted to make the promised and I showed my pinkie finger to her. 

" No ! Let go of me first ! " she pushed my hand away.

" Just do your own bussiness !! " she continued while gave me a cold gaze.

I gasped, she look really angry. I'm not teasing her but I want Chorong just get an enough sleep as I knew that she always burn the midnight oil because of her assignments so that's why she fainted at the canteen this afternoon. But, I can't deal with her, she is a stubborn-but-smart girl. So I just let it go.. but just this time, just this time Chorong-ah. But, my anger can't deal with me too. 

" Excuse me ? What ? Why can't you listen to me ?! You know that you fainted because you get dehydrated and not get an enough sleep. Did you know that ?! I am your bestfriend, Chorong-ah. I can't stand just to see you like this ! You make me worried even more now ! And you want me to do my own bussiness, and do not take care about you ?! " 

I can't take any longer, I'm defeated with my anger. I'm never yelling or get mad at her because she is the one that I respect, love. I took a step back as I conscious that I'm yelling at her... 

----------

CHORONG'S POV

" Excuse me ? What ? Why can't you listen to me ?! You know that you fainted because you get dehydrated and not get an enough sleep ? Did you know that ?! I am your bestfriend, Chorong-ah. I can't stand just to see you like this ! You make me worried even more now ! And you want me to do my own bussiness, and do not take care about you ?! " 

" Bbom-ah.. "

I looked at her, and she just left away. I don't know why I said those words to my beloved bestfriend that I don't want to lost. 

" Good, Chorong-ah. Now you don't have anyone else-- " I put my head down as I really sad because Bomi, left me.. I'm afraid of hospital even more now. She should stay. Should stay--- and I realized that my eyes get teary and now I'm crying. I can't take it anymore, I cannot stop the tears. I felt my heart ached. I repented because said those words to you, Bbom-ah.

" I need you-- " I felt someone hugged me from the side, hugged with cared, with love and I prayed so hard, that's was Bomi who hugged me. I looked up, and its someone I know. 

"Bbom-ah.. " I whinned as I know the one who hugged me was Bomi.

" Why are you crying, pabo ? You are like a crying babies " she giggled. I hit her arm so hard as I know she teased me.

" Ouch ! Excuse me, Miss Chorong-ssi how could you hit your bestfr-- "

" Y-you, sobs sobs.. Why are you leaving Bbom-ah " 

" As you said before ' just do your own bussiness and bla bla bla ' " She imtated me and chuckled. She makes me hit her more.

" Ouch ! Haih, again ? " 

" How can you be like a children as you know your bestfriend are crying-- "

" Crying like a baby~~ " 

" Yahh ! " I pushed her out make her fall and fortunately, she fall onto the chair behind her. I chuckled as I saw her action.

" Now, that makes you beautiful. Your smile-- " she smiled at me and after that she took me to my dorm. As I don't wanted my grandmother know that I fainted at the school.

----------

At the dorm

" Go to sleep then-- " 

" Thank you, Bbom-ah "

" Its nothing ~~ But remember to S.L.E.E.P "

" Okay, I will but the...... yahh ! The research that Mrs Kim wanted me to do it. Oh no ! She will kill me if I'm not pass it as soon as possible ! " Chorong's wear her shoes as she remember that Mrs Kim wanted her to do some research and wanted to go to library as she planned after lunch but its get delayed when she suddenly fainted that afternoon.

" Excuse me ? but no, no, no and no "  Bomi shook her head and Bomi blocked the door with her body. She doen't wanted her bestfriend to do anything but she just want Chorong to go to sleep. 

" I will do it ! You ! Just go to sleep ! Understand ?! " she continued and stayed firm.

" Ha ? But.... "

" Hey, its Yoon Bomi ! You can put your trust on me " she praised herself and get annoyed glanced from Chorong.

" Hm, once again. Thank you ... " Chorong hugged Bomi tightly because she felt pitied to burden her bestfriend and at the same time she glad that she had Yoon Bomi as her bestfriend. 

 

----------

AUTHOR'S POV

Chorong layed on the bed, and get fall to sleep as soon as she put her head at the pillow. She sleep for a whole day, as she doesn't has to worried about anything. In Yoon Bomi, she trusted. Just her bestfriend--
Sun has rised and the clock showed its 7.00 in the morning. At that time, the alarm clock ringed as its wanted to make his or her ownered waked up. Chorong wake up as soon as she heared the noisy alarm clock and turned it off. Chorong felt satisfied, she wake up with smile. She never felt this feeling for a long time. She get bath, brushed her teeth, and get her hair done and get ready to go to school. She had 20 more minutes, but she had done already. She sat at the couch and played with her phone--

 ParkChorong
@parkchorong91

" Thanks Yoon Bomi for yesterday. I realy owed with your kindness, PaboMi :p "

TWEET SEND.

ParkChorong
@parkchorong91

" Bomi-ah, you are my bestfriend forever. If I ever forget you in the future, I'm totally an idiot "

TWEET SEND.

ParkChorong
@parkchorong91

" I'm bored. Bbom-ah where are you ~~ OTL " 

TWEET SEND.

After updated tweet on her twitter, she wear her shoes and get ready to go to school. As she walked to go to the bus stand, she saw familiar figures waited at the bus stand. Its Yoon Bomi. She hurry her step.  

" Yah ! Yoon Bomi ! " she pat Bomi's shoulder.

" A-ah, good morning Chorong-ah.... Ahhhhh " Bomi greeted her with a smiled, and with yawning. 

" You not get enough sleep ? " Chorong noticed that Bomi's face clearly showed that she is tired and not get enough sleep. And even Bomi smiled is different.

" O-oh ya, I stayed yesterday night just doing the research " Bomi replied and yawning again.

" Hm, sorry Bbom-ah. Because of me, you had to that alone. I should helped you yesterday. Ish " Chorong hit her head and blame her head. If this head not dazed yesterday, she can doing the research with Bomi. She felt sorry.

" Oh its okay. Its quite fun " Bomi replied with smile, don't wanted make the girl in front of her blame herself. 

" The bus is coming, let's go Chorong-ah " she continued as soon as she saw the bus is coming towards them.

" O-okay let's go " 

----------

 

 

I add story at the chapter 1 a little bit. Sorry. Hehe .. Oh Sehun will be in the next chapter, maybe ;) Comment it ! I want to know your criticized <3