Where are you ? 2.0

Memories

-------------------

/sound of lightning/ - PPANGG !

Bomi ran as fast as she could, like someone chased her but no, she just thought about Park Chorong. She searched like hell for that girl, with her heart beated so fast might be because of the running or because she thought something bad would happen to the girl. She mentally cursed when she opened the door of the art room with hopes that Park Chorong will be there but, NO. No ones. 

" ! " She cursed while kicking the door, frustated. She already felt tired because of the running.  

" WHERE ARE YOU PARK CHORONG !! " Bomi shouted, did Chorong heard me ? She thought, but no one responded to her shouted. Bomi made a decision to keep searching for the girl and mentally note that she will never leave the girl alone. Bomi face went as white as sheet because she thought about that girl safety. 

Bomi ran to the third floor, headed to the library as Chorong said she has something to do there before she disappeared just like that and made Bomi waited for 1 hour. For Bomi, it was hell. Hell of 1 hour and now she has to find that girl. Bomi caught her breath, her both palms on her knees. She straight her body up after she got to catch her breath. She turned the door knob and opened the door slowly. 

" Dark " Bomi muttured and slowly walked in and of course with hopes that Chorong would be there and fine. 

" sobs sobs .. "

" , what's that ? " Bomi jumped out when she heard something, someone voices. She felt scared but its Yoon Bomi, the brave girl ever. But, still the brave Yoon Bomi scared because of that weird sound. She headed to the sound, if she not wrong that sound was coming from the back of the book shelves beside of the computers section. She slowly walked to the computers section and hid behind the wall. She wanted to prepare her heart, her heart beated so fast that it could jump out from her chest. Pray that nothing would be happened. She took a peek and then she realized something or someone that made the sound jump to her and hugged her. Everything happened in the blink of an eye, she gasped and held in her sreamed as her fall right to the floor with that something still in her embrace.

“ Oh my — “

“ I’m s-scared “ that something stuttered as the latter hid her face at Bomi’s neck. Oh, this thing can talk. Oh, wait ugh what ?! So it’s not something but it’s someone. But who ? Her voice.. So soft, it’s a girl.  

“ W-who are y-you ? “ Bomi asked, they were still in the same position, sat on the floor and the girl still hugged Bomi’s neck.

“ I’m s-scared “

Bomi could feel that the latter who still hugged her, shaking. Bomi didn’t knew what got into her, but she slowly hugged the latter even though she didn’t know who is the person was. Bomi patted the latter at the back, with hopes that it can make the girl feel better. Out of the blue, there was a really a loud sound of thunder and it made the wall shake for a second. The latter screamed because she shocked with the sound or maybe, she afraid of thunder. Like Park Chorong.. The girl then hugged Bomi tightly and Bomi could felt her shirt getting wet.

“ Hey, don’t cry. It’s okay. I’m here “ Bomi said as she the girl’s hair.

After a few minutes, the girl pulled away from Bomi. Bomi looked at the latter with worried looked, is she okay ? Bomi still can’t see the latter face as the library so dark, and the latter bangs is not helping too. Its covered the latter eye. Then suddenly the latter spoke,

“ I’m s-sorry. “ her voice broke as the latter held her tears in.

“ I-it’s okay, you don’t have to be sorry. Still scare ? “ Bomi asked as she held the girl’s cold hand. She patted the girl hand and then stood up, she’s not forget to help the girl stood up too. 

“ N-no, I’m fine. Anyway, thank y-you “ the girl replied with her soft voice, looked at the floor as she felt embrassed because of her behavior earlier. Bomi, who heard that just scrathed the back of her neck and nodded lifelessly. Why the girl act this way ? Then pregnant silence fill the atmosphere, Bomi scoffed and walked to the counter as she wanted to switch on the lamp. Because it was so dark and the sky outside is not helping either. The light then flashed through the hall which is full with desk, chair and bookshelves and everything.

Bomi smiled when she sees the light flashed one by one, felt relieved too that the guard still not turn off the main switch. Bomi then turned back to face the girl, now I can look at her face clearly. With no thought, she turned back and what she saw is ….

 

P A R K C H O R O N G


“ Oh my god, park-- “ Bomi still can’t believe her eyes, she wanted to find Chorong who nowhere to be seen since that evening and Bomi waited for 1 hour for her unnie and now there she is, stood still with her head hung low. Bomi then walked to Chorong who eyes still on the floor and then she grabbed Chorong’s wrist smoothly and pulled Chorong into a hug. Chorong startled as she didn’t knew why this stranger suddenly came to hug her. I don’t know this person.. Chorong struggled as she wants to escape from the hug but Bomi is too strong. But after a few struggles, she got escape from the hug and she then looked at the stranger, its--


Y O O N B O M I

 


Finally, another chapter. Its a short chapter right ? lol sorry, but yeah I got writer block for this chapter haha. So Bomi has found Chorong. Yayyy ~ haha and of course thanks for subscribe this story. Really appreciate it, bcs I'm a new writer hehe and sorry for the grammatical error bcs I'm too lazy to re-read the chapter. Please leave some comments and subscribe this story bcs it give me encouragement to continue this ff ^^

 

A/N : Can you all please pray for my dongsaeng health ? She got a dengue fever and now hospitalized. Yah, get an enough rest and don't skip your meal even when you lose your appetite okay? You've school to attend, so you can't sick too long. Arraseo ? Recover soon and we can spazz again about apink like always and yeah your byuntae mind haha. This noona, miss you alot. Get well soon buddy <3

 

SPAZZING :

Have uolls listen to lovely해 ? If not, go and listen to it now ! It's a jamm bruh. Bomi's sweet voice ahhh /fangirling/

 

/screaming/ APINK COMEBACK TEASER EVERYONE. Can you guess what the member's positions are in the photo ?

Me;
Hayoung > Namjoo > Bomi > Naeun > Eunji > Chorong

And is it true bomi's hair is pink for this comeback ? Haha no one knows, let's just wait for the comeback okay pandas ? They will slay this summer ~