Excuse Me ? 2.0

Memories

----------

BOMI’S POV

We took our seat beside each other as usual. I will always sat beside the window as I like to look outside. I glanced at Chorong who took out her phone from her panda’s printed bag that I gave it to her for her birthday’s present 2 years ago and plugged her earphone to her ears. It still looks nice and new like I just gave the bag yesterday. She must really love the bag that I gave her. As I immersed with the things that outside the window, suddenly the questioned that I wanted to know since we became friend pop up in my head.

“ Chorong-ah “

“ Yes ? “ she looked at me then looked at her phone back.

“ I want to ask you something.. “

“ What ? “ she looked at me with curiosity then looked at her phone back.

“ But, promised me that you will answer my question no matter what. Promise ? “

“ Err, o-okay I will. Promise “ she looked at me.

“ What ? There are something on my face ? “

“ No, Pabomi. I looked at you so that I can focus to your question “

 “ A-ah yes, you are right “

“ So ? “ she chuckled as she unplugged her earphone from her ears.

“ I-I w-want to ask about your p-parents….. “ I stuttered as I felt nervous about to ask her that killer question.

“ O-oh. My parents .. “ she hung her head low.

“ You have to-- "

“ My parents were divorced and I’m just the only one of their children. One and only … I followed my mother to Seoul as I thought, my father is just a man who doesn’t even knew how to respect her wife. He hit my mom like everyday in front of me within even knew why. My mom will end up crying every night, the next morning her eyes will be swollen as she cried to much. I’m just only 5 years old, I can’t do anything, as I wanted to stop my dad from hurting my mom, he will pushed me away heartless. Hard… “ she said with her pleading eye. Her eyes clouded with tears. I bit my lips as I can’t even say anything. I became speechless, how can there her father became so mean towards his wife and his daughter. I can’t imagined how hard it must be too Chorong. I hold Chorong’s hand and pat her hand. I felt sorry and pitied, I don’t know it will turned up like this. That’s why she tried to hide her past from anyone else. She doesn’t had a beautiful memories with her family like everyone else.

“ You doesn’t have to continue Chorong-ah.. I’m sorry for hear that “ I said while looking to her face.

“ N-no, I should continue.. It hurt me, when I can’t shared my past to others. Bomi-ah, you are just the one who I can trust to, I should tell you everything.. “ she said while looking to my eyes. I knew deep inside her heart, there is something she hide and doesn’t want to even remember it.

“ After my parents got divorced we moved to Seoul, as its my grandmother’s house. I heared my mom cried every night as she felt is she doing the wrong thing. My mom loves my dad so much, but that bastard ! He doesn’t care about loves.. He even cheated to my mom. She started to fall sick, as she doesn’t had enough slept and lose her appetite, she doesn’t wanted to eat. She missed my dad like hell, but my dad never call, text or even meet my mom to apologize—“

She finally bursted into tears. I hugged her tightly, ‘ she suffered enough ‘ that’s what I thought. She sobbed and sobbed in my arm. I pat her back softly. I knew her feelings, I knew she hurts, I knew she needs me, I knew I has to be with her. My school uniform get soaked because of Chorong tears. But, I rathered it be. I wanted her to cry as much as she wants

“ Chorong-ah .. “ I called her as the bus was stopped in front of our campus.

“ We have arrive .. “ I said as she tried to calm herself in my arms.

“ E-erm .. A-ah yes “ she said as she stood up and took her bag.

“ Chorong-ah, wait ! “ I hold her wrist and pulled her to sit on the seat beside me. I cupped her face and wipped the tears on her cheeks with my thumb smoothly. “ There you go.. I’m sorry for asking you about your past, I don’t know it will turn up like this “ I said and gave her pitied glanced.

“ Its n-nothing “ she smiled bitterly.

“ Let’s go to the campus, Pabomi “ I giggled as she hold my hand and walked to our locker together to get our books. As we entered our class, I looked at Chorong, how can she smiled prettily even after she cried like hell in the bus. Its like nothing happened before. ‘ Rong-ah you can be an actress, professional actress who can hide her feelings ‘ I mumbles as I sat besides Chorong’s desk and took out my phone and headphones. I heared a few songs as I waited for Miss Lee to come to our class. But, then another question pop up in my head. ‘ What happened to Chorong’s mom, by the way ? ‘ I mumbled, and sighed as I don’t like to be in curiousity but still I don’t have couraged to ask Chorong after what happened to her in the bus.

----------

AUTHOR’S POV

As their teacher came in to the class, Mrs Kim. Chorong hurried her steps and sat besides Bomi, her bestfriend as they are deskmate. Bomi quickly disconnected her headphone from her phone and took out her Additional Mathematics’s textbook from her skull’s printed bag. She sighed after saw the textbook, Addmath was her bigger enemies. She doesn’t like the way Mrs Kim taught them, she doesn’t like how the questions were, she doesn’t wanted to even knew like everything about it because Addmath is a killer subject.

“ Why can’t they solved their own problem ? “ Bomi mumbled as she leaned her back at the chair, and sighed again. Chorong looked at her bestfriend’s action and chuckled. “ What ? Why ? “ Bomi glanced at Chorong as she scratch her head, doesn’t knew why her bestfriend chuckle at her.

“ N-nothing “ Chorong said, as she shook her head and held her laughter in.

“ O-okay then.. “ Bomi replied with a weak voice as she put her palm under her chin and looked at the board.

After the hell class period end, Bomi breathed out a sigh of relief once the killer subject ‘ die ‘. She took a glanced to Chorong who took her revision book from her bag. ‘ The class just finished but she want to study the new chapter, bookworms. ‘ Bomi mumbled as she laid her head on the desk and looked at Chorong.

“ What the heck…. Hei ! “ Bomi yelled after she noticed Chorong’s nose was bleeding.

“ What ? Why are you yell at me ?! “ Chorong shocked as she hit Bomi’s hand.

“ Ouch ! What’s that for ? “

“ It’s for you who doesn’t know to respect me ! Can you see I’m studying here ?! “ Chorong widen her eyes as she very mad at Bomi who just know to play around and can’t speak slowly as Chorong just sat besides her. “ Excuse me.. I see you pabo ! I’m not blind-- “ Bomi brought up as she hold her’s hand. “ And I’m not deaf too ! “ Chorong added quickly, makes Bomi put her hand on Chorong’s mouth.

“ Can you just let me finish my sentences first ? “ Bomi asked, while Chorong gave her a cold glanced and pushed Bomi’s hand away. “ Haih, your nose… that’s make me yell at you “ Bomi said and sighed as she took out her tissue from her bag. “ Hah ? What are you talking about, Yoon Bo-- “ Bomi’s put her hand on Chorong’s mouth again, and her other hand wiped the blood under Chorong’s nose. “ How can you be so pabo ? Didn’t you notice anything ? “ Bomi added, as she showed the tissue with the blood on it. “ M-my, nose … B-blood… “ Chorong gapsed and fainted as soon as she saw the blood on her fingers too. “ Hei ! Park Chorong ! “ Bomi panicked when she saw her berstfriend eyes shut. “ You’re pabo too Bomi-ah ! How can you forget about Chorong’s phobia ! “ Bomi blamed herself as she put Chorong’s hand on her shoulder and carried her bestfriend went to the clinic inside her campus.

----------

CHORONG’S POV

“ Ergh, what happened to me ? “ I opened my eyes and didn’t saw anyone in the room. I sat on the bed and massaged my head, its felt dizzy there. I glanced at the door, and realized that the door was left opened. I examined the room and I tried hard to remember what happened to me before. But still, I can’t, it’s make my head ached, throbbed. I sighed and stood up but then I saw a note with a medicine and a bar of my favourite chocolate on the desk besides the bed.


Hei, Ahjumma !

       I left you with this note and medicine, and the chocolate so that you can energize ! And the chocolate is your favourite though, the medicine was bitter a bit but the sweetness of the chocolate can handle it. So don’t worry, and make sure get enough rest in the room. I’ve to left you because Mrs Lee called me to tell me something that I don’t even wanted to know but I can’t make Mrs Lee waited for me, so eat up the medicine and see you at the cafeteria after class ! ^_^

 


I chuckled after I read the note she gave me. As I waited the school’s period end, I took out my earphone and phone then plugged it in my ears. Listen to my favourite songs might helped me from this headache, as I laid back to the bed and played my favourite song.

 

‘ Wanna be – Apink ‘

 

I relaxed my head, and online my SNS account. My SNS account, is like my diary to me. I told everything to it, so that’s why I can handle my feelings I guess. I sighed and start updating my SNS--

ParkChorong
@parkchorong91

Bomi gave me medicine and a bar of chocolate ! Thank you !

TWEET SEND

ParkChorong
@parkchorong91

Thank you once again, Bbom-ah ! How can I reply all of this ?

TWEET SEND

ParkChorong
@parkchorong91

Bomi is the type who will took care everything for me. I can’t even imagined how my life will be if you’re not be my bestfriend Bbom-ah.

TWEET SEND

ParkChorong
@parkchorong91

Bomi will gave me medicine and bought me lunch if I don’t have appetite to eat. She makes me like a baby you know. How kind you’re Yoon Bomi .. No one knows, you might looked boyish but I knew deep inside your heart you’re kind and loveable.

TWEET SEND

 

Out of the blue, I heared the bell rang and shocked me off. I sighed, and packed my stuff in my bags and hurried my steps to the cafeteria.

“ Excuse me ? Chorong-ssi ? “ I felt someone poke my shoulder as I walked to the cafeteria. I turned my head and the mysterious-but-handsome junior bowed at me. I stuttered and bowed a little too.

“ Park Chorong ? “ he asked me with an innoncent face.

“ E-em why ? “ I nodded and asked him as I glanced both of his hands were at his back.

“ E-rr I wanted you to received this ! “ he handed me a note as he hung his head low. I chuckled saw his action’s and took the note. “ Thank you, but wha-- “ as I wanted to finish my sentences the junior ran away, very fast. “ Wow, he must be an athlete “ I mumbled and put the note in my pocket and walked to the cafeteria. I’m always got letter from the juniors and I’m just like to collecting them but I’m never replied them because I felt this year is not the best year to flirt with the boy in the school. I’m smiled and thanked them and that’s it. Tommorow will be more letters in my lockers. I chuckled as I imagined the shy boy ran away from me.

“ Rong-ah .. “

“ Bomi-ah ! “ I turned around and hugged her tightly.

“ Hei, pabo ! Why did you—"

“ I’m thanked you with this hugged.. “ I said and pulled away the hug.

“ A-ah, not a big deal ! “ she scratch the back of her neck and flicked my head crown.

“ Ouch ! How could y—“

“ That’s for makes me panic and worrying about you ! “ she giggled as I throw a cold gaze.  “ It’s not my fault though, you showed me the blood ! “ I brought up and folded my both hand at my chest.

“ Haha, I’m just joking Chorong-ah “ she pat my head and I smiled happily to her.

“ Thanks again pabomi ! “

“ Your welcome, a-ah have you eat the medicine ? “ She asked as she gestured me to take a seat at the desk besides us.

“ On my way “ I took my phone out and played with it.

“ What ? Ea—“

“ Have you ordered our lunch ? “ I added as I don’t wanted to hear nagged from her.

“ Hei ! You better eat your medicine now or not… “

“ What ? What did you want to do to me ? “ I gave her glared as she warned me and I don’t even care because I knew she will never do that to me. She never hit me as hard I hit her. She never talked harshly to me.  

“ I will.. Err nah, I don’t know what to do “ she scratched her head and. I’m chuckled as I looked she pouted. “ O-okay o-kay I will eat it after my lunch “ I giving in, so that she will make that innoncent face again. I looked into my phone back as she went to take ordered for our lunch. “ What I can do to remember you again if I get amnesia, Bbom-ah “ I mumbled and let out a small chuckled as if I imagined it, how can it be ? Sad ? Or funny ? I shook my head, of course I don’t want to get amnesia or whatever.

----------

AUTHOR’S POV

As they ate their lunch together at the cafeteria while chatting and laughing. There’s a mysterious man that took a glanced to both of them, glanced with hateful and bashful gazed. As Bomi stood up to refill her coffee and walked to the counter, the mysterious figure bumped to Bomi intentional, make Bomi falled to the floor and the glass that she held at her hand slipped and broken. “ Excuse me, I’m sorry “ the mysterious man exclaimed as he made his way passed Bomi to the cafeteria door, who still on the floor. Bomi groaned as she felt hurt at her and the sound of the glass slipped from her hand to the floor make Chorong gasped and ran towards her bestfriend.

“ That’s hurt.. “ As Bomi tried to get up, she felt the pain at her palm but she ignoring it. Chorong who helped Bomi to get up, glared at the mysterious figure who is like rushed up to get out from the cafeteria. “ How can he just left you here and not helping you ?! “ Chorong exclaimed with a serious expression, she felt very angry as the mysterious man just passed Bomi and not helped her bestfriend as he is the one who make Bomi fall to the ground. “ Bbom-ah are you okay ? Hurt anywhere ? “ she asked with apologetic looked.

Bomi doesn’t gave rensponse but continuously bowed to the ownered as she apologized because she broke the glass and she bent on her knees, collected the broken glass by herself. Not care of Chorong who stood right beside her with confusion looked to Bomi’s action.

“ Bbom-ah, what are you doing ? “ Chorong asked, and took a glanced to the floor. “ Where are this blood come from ? “ Chorong mumbled as Bomi done collected the pieces of that broken glass. Bomi who still froze on her knee, let out a sigh while looked at her palm which is bleeding because of the broken glass. She bit her lips, don’t want to cry in the cafeteria and ignoring the stinging pain at her palm as she stood up “ I’m okay, that man said sorry at least “ Bomi exclaimed, trying not to see Chorong’s in the eye. “ But, still he should help you ! “ Chorong brought up, and held Bomi’s wrist and exited the cafeteria.

Bomi stopped at the hallway, and make Chorong throw a glanced at her bestfriend who hung her head low.  “ Are you seriously okay ? “ she asked and checked Bomi’s body that might the cause of the bloody floor. “ Why ? “ Chorong added as she was very worried to her bestfriend’s sudden action. She lift Bomi’s chin and saw Bomis shed tears as she likes was endured pain. Chorong gapsed and felt Bomi’s hand shivered. She quickly turned Bomi’s hand and looked at the bleeding palm.

“ Bbom-ah … W-why didn’t you tell me ? “ Chorong shocked as she looked at the blood. Bomi who tried endure the pain by bit her lips, but broke down as the soft voice asked her and sobbed like a child. Chorong looked at her bestfriend with pitied gazed, pulled her bestfriend’s wrist and hugged her tightly and patted Bomi’s back. Chorong who got emotionally too, bit her lips because she doesn’t want to shed tears in front of Bomi.

“ It’s okay Bbom-ah, let’s go I will help you with your hand “ Chorong pulled out from the hugged and helped Bomi to the class. As they approached the empty class because just the two of them were not get home yet, Chorong pulled out the chair and gestured to Bomi to sit. Chorong opened the drawer, and searching for the emergency kit as fast as she can. When she found it, she sat in front of Bomi, opened the kit and held Bomi’s hand then looked at Bomi, who still shed tears because of the pain.

“ I’m sorry, Bbom-ah “ she said while wipe the blood at Bomi’s palm with cotton.

“ It’s o-okay, you doesn’t do anything wrong “ Bomi replied with a small groaned as its really hurt when Chorong touches the wound.

“ I should punch that mysterious-villain man in the face ! “ Chorong exclaimed as she apply an antibiotic ointment at her bestfriend’s palm. Bomi let out a small chuckled after hearing that from Chorong’s mouth. Although she knew the girl in front of her have hapkido or whatever, Chorong can’t ever fight back as she is the type of girl who afraid of those things, what can Chorong do was activated her dolphin’s voice and scream out loud.

“ Y-yeah, whatever “

“ What ? You don’t believe me ? “ Chorong pouted as she covered the wound on Bomi’s palm with adhesive bandage. “ Now, its done ! “ Chorong said, smiled to Bomi and kissed Bomi’s bandaged hand. “ It’s will recovered soon if I kiss it “ Chorong said jokely as her kiss had a magical touched and make the two of them giggled. 

“ Thank you, Chorong-ah “ Bomi smiled bitterly, hugged her friend as a thanked. Chorong nodded and patted her friend’s back. “ Let’s go home ? You look pale because of the blood you lose “ Chorong said as she worried to her bestfriend, and Bomi’s face looked pale because the blood she lose. Bomi nodded and looked at Chorong who packed her bag and walked to their dorm hand in hand. 

----

New update for this week ! Hee thanks for read this ff <3
Subscribes and commented if you can ^-^