The Fugitive

No Words Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know I’m a very meticulous person. I read that you are nicknamed "the Fugitive," giving your crush present and running away afterward. You really think your short legs are fast enough to run away from me?" Jaerim teases. "Should I give you another handicap this time too?" 

As tired as she may be but Soeun is not a person that would back down from his banter. "Ohho, my Oppa, you really want to start? This early? Omo, I guess you are getting bolder knowing I don’t have your official punishment stick here with me huh?"

I guess you don’t really need the handicap after all. With your short height, you would probably just hide within the crowd." Who am I kidding? With her distinctive features, I can spot her in a sea of hundred. Getting off the sofa in quick pace, sprinting across the room as Soeun make a dash toward him, ensuring there is an object in between them at all time. Teasing her has become one of his new favorite hobbies. To be able to see her flustered reaction, her glare, her smile, and her adorable expression, he can endure his 'punishment'.  

"Stop right there. Stop moving."

"Yah, if you were me, would YOU stop?" 

Soeun was trying hard to suppress her laughter as she made one last attempt to "capture" the agile cat in front of her until he surprised her as he turn around with his arms spread wide opened. The momentum prohibits her from stopping as she crashes into his body. He encircled his arms around her waist and before she knew it, her legs were lifted off the ground with her right arms wrapped around his neck and her left hand grabbed onto his shoulder for support as he spin her around. 

With her head buried in his chest as she tries to regain her equilibrium, “What was that for?”

“Payback… for you taken advantage of me earlier. You need to take responsibility for me now.” Smiling sheepishly, while planting a kiss on her head, “call it truce?"

"Truce."    

Without letting go, "So you're going to invite me to go visit my mother-in-law or should I just go to the hospital and create a scene?" 

Mother-in-law? Dad?

"You didn't answer me." Jaerim repeated.

Fidgeting, trying to break herself free from his embrace with no luck, "Oppa, I’m sorry but I really need to leave."

"Speaking about leaving? How were you planning on going home? You didn’t drive here? What were you going to do?"

"Honestly speaking,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter