Love

Love and Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“[Y/N]? What are you doing here?” She tried to ask casually, but you can see the panic rising in her face.

 

“I was just here studying, but now, I caught my ‘best friend’ screwing me over. I can’t believe you, you knew he was supposed to be my date and yet you went to prom with him anyways? What kind of friend are you?”

 

“You should know by now that I get what I want,” she said with a sly smirk on her face. Realization struck you that this was all planned by her, that this was none of Luhan’s fault but hers. You instinctively grabbed a cup of coffee on their table and splashed the contents all over her face.

 

“[Y/N]? What do you think you’re doing??” You heard Luhan shout at you as he approached the table. You were at loss for words; the only thing you got out was that this was all of Emma’s fault.

 

“I don’t know what has gotten into you, first, you were rude to me, and now you do something like this? I thought you were a better person,” Luhan frowned at you and turned away to quickly clean the drenched girl. You scoffed in disbelief and gathered your belongings before quickly running out of the café.

 

“Why did she do that?” Luhan asked Emma as he was drying her hair.

 

“I don’t know, but she has been crazy lately after you ditched her at prom.”

 

“What? I didn’t ditch her, she had a date remember?” Emma’s eyes widened at her slip up. Luhan stopped drying her, “Emma, what’s going on?”

 

-Next Morning-

 

You stayed home all day deciding that it was okay to skip school for just one day. You were not ready to see Luhan again, and you were for sure not ready to face the traitor Emma again. You were catching up on your favorite show when you were interrupted by the doorbell. You decided to ignore it since you were not in the mood to see people. The doorbell rang again and your sister came out to get the door.

 

“Thanks for getting the door [Y/N],” she sarcastically said. After what seemed like a long conversation between your sister and the person outside, she called you over saying it was for you. You groaned and walked to the door and the boy of your nightmares was standing in front of you. Luhan was holding flowers and a small teddy bear in his arms looking guiltily at you.

 

“How did you find out where I lived?” You asked.

 

“Emma gave me you address,” he answered looking down at his feet. You rolled your eyes at her name.

“Well, what do you need?”

 

“She told me everything that happened, [Y/

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter