Hope

Love and Betrayal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Prom was quickly approaching and that was all the senior class could talk about. Who so and so were going with, what dress they were wearing, who’s doing whose make up, where they were meeting up. You on the other hand, were cramming for your economics test. You told yourself you were going to prom because hey, it’s senior year, but as the day is coming nearer, you decided you wouldn’t go because you didn’t have a date.

 

  “[Y/N], can you pleeease stop worrying about school and talk with me about prom?” your friend Emma begged. Emma has been your friend since freshman year, and though she made you question your guys’ friendship plenty of times, you in the end, still cave in and forgive her for her mistakes.

 

  “You know I’m not going,” you replied while trying to quickly skim your notes.

 

 “Yah yah I know, it’s because you don’t have a date, but you can go with me and my group! Come on, it’s senior year for crying out loud, you deserve to have fun after all of your hard work.” She was right, so what if you didn’t have a date? You didn’t need a guy to have fun!

 

  “Fine!” you cave in once again. “Fine, I’ll go to prom,” you smiled causing Emma to return a wide smile only after giving you a hard hug.

---------

-Class-

 

  “Psss.” You turned your head around to see Luhan speaking quietly to Emma. You were curious of course; Luhan was the popular guy in school. But he was sweet and kind to everyone. You fell hard for him after he picked up your textbook when you bumped into someone in the halls. His eyes and boyish smile pulled you in immediately.

 

 After class you walked quickly to Emma to see what the two were talking about.

 

 “I don’t know,” Emma spoke in a hurry as she was gathering her books, “he told me to meet him after class to talk about prom. I think he’s going to ask me to be his date!” You definitely felt your heart drop, but you were still happy for her, you knew Luhan was a great guy, and she would be lucky to have him as her date.

 

 “Well you don’t want him waiting, go get him tiger.” You gave her an encouraging smile and she hastily waved good bye to go meet Luhan. You let out a long sigh as you walked to lunch alone, if only you can get a date to prom. If only Luhan was yours.

-------

 “Hey!” Emma called out as she approached Luhan with a wide smile.

 

 “Oh thank god, I thought you ditched me or something” he let out a small chuckle, “I just wanted to ask if [Y/N] was going to prom tomorrow?”

 

 Emma’s smile faltered, “U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter