chapter 3 - 1st Meeting?

She's My Girl

~~~~~ L.Joe's Story ~~~~~~

 

L.JOE just performed rock star and it was the end of the show. His Manager told him to go to a blind date.

"Blind Date?!" l.Joe was surprised and he totally denied it and said he would never go. "But your father insisted you go if you don't I'll lose my job.And he hired a proffessional  agency and I heard it was a girl close to that BIG MAJOR company. "Who cares?" l.Joe still denied. " I care. We need to raise awareness and gain you more shots and stories in the magazine. if you don't then I will fire Manager Kang and it will be the end" Declared his father as he walked inside. L.JOE sighed, he could never win a fight over his dad so he just went along with it.

Soon he got to the Café and sat down waiting for you. He had no interest and decided to play on his phone throughout the whole of the date. You were late and he was still waiting yet he didn't care since he wasn't interested in the first place.

Soon Body Guards came in and stood around him since the fans had started to take pictures and wonder who his date could be...L.Joe didn't even notice since he was so engaged in his phone but soon he looked up if anyone was sitting opposite him but no one was there.

"How long is this girl gonna take." he thought to himself but just then he heard the sound of heels walking up to the seat and saw two cute hot black boots stand in front..........