Chapter 1- So it started this way?

She's My Girl

"Wake up! Hey! You'll be late Eun young!" yelled sojin as she tried to wake you up. ( sojin has been your best friend since you were young )

"late?" you said as you rubbed your eyes 

"you hav a job interview!" yelled sojin 

"interview?.........INTERVIEW!" you yelled as you remembered that it was finally your chance to earn money and not to depend on sojin all your life.

 

You finally arrived to the company. And you sat down. You were waiting for your name to be called out so u can go to the interview room. You were looking around and the two girls next to you were squealing about something they saw on their phones. 

"Omo L.joe oppa looks so cute here!" squealed one of the girls. You looked at her phone screen and saw a handsome boy around your age holding a teddy bear at a fan sign event. you giggled at the picture because u found it childish that a 21 year old was doing that.

"Are you giggling at my oppa?" Asked the fan and you replied "who wouldn't he looks so childish" and the fan said " You ...." but before you could continue your quarrel your name was called out to go to the interview room.

When you went in there....you saw someone.....someone who once brought pain to your life......someone you hated and wanted to forget but that person drilled a big hole through your life and you couldn't forget that person. That person looked at you but you ran right out of the building. It was raining and you were in tears because you started to remember all your memories with that person and what that person did.

you finally arrived at your flat. sojin was inside and she was still in her uniform ( she was a secretary at the Sony company) she saw your drenched figure and came running to you. "what happened?" she asked in a worried voice. " I saw him". you muttered. Sojin was a great friend so she knew who you were talking about and she was too shocked to say anything and all she could do was hug you...