Chapter 2 - A Change?

She's My Girl

All Sojin could do was hug you....

"Did he talk?" Asked sojin in a curious voice. "No I ran out as soon as I saw his face." you muttered. " I should just pull out his guts and strangle him! Aaish!" shouted Sojin in an angry tone. After a while of silence and shock throughout the whole of dinner Sojin all of a sudden screeched in happiness. You were surprised and waited till she actually told you what the matter was.

"Blind Dates!" sojin screamed with a big smile on her face. "No way" you denied it. " please! It'll keep you happy. Love can change a person so much! Please!" Sojin pleaded and begged. "If you like it that much why don't you go yourself?" you insisted. "No! That's not my thing. And plus you need protection from all the trouble you cause!" Sojin exclaimed. "No!" you strictly claimed. 

"okay you don't hav to date that person. Just sit for 2 hours and see how it goes, My boss knows an agency and they give professionals!" explained sojin.

You thought about it for a while and you finally said yes but only because of your amazing beautiful best friend who looked after you so much.

But you still didn't know who your Blind date was.... It could be someone you know or someone you don't....

The next morning you wore a beautiful red dress and headed to the café where you were meant to meet him..... Who could it be? Do you have an idea? wait for the next chapter. To be continued......