01

Dr. Vampire ︴븜바르 선샘

2006

"hai bren. come here have your carrot~" he opem the deer cage gate "you dont want to eat?" the 12 years old let out a slight sigh "i know it frustrating not being free and alone. just wait for some more time.. you will be free-" while the little boy talking to his deer, there's his mom coming with a warm smile calling him for breakfast "lu han~ let go get some breakfast"  she smile sweetly toward her son.

she pour a glass of milk for his son "here, eat alot~" the boy keep playing with his food showing not interest with the food. he slam his forsk on the table "im going to the book shop" she mom just smiling "why book shop?" "i want to buy my book-" "ok ok, dont forget your medichine honey" she showing him a small bottel of  pills. he take it without saying anything and walk out the house."he is growing up honey..he will know soon" she mumble alone as her son leave.

***

the young boy walking while hugging a puppy on his arm. he walking to the small room that located at the small corrido. he let go of the puppy before knocking the door infront of him "come in" the husky voice coming out from the small room "you calling for me?" he nod and smile toward the boy. "have a sit~" he walk in and sit at the random couch "how school?" he grown "dont talk about school! i cant take it anymore!! just give me the drink" "be patient kid! you should kill one of your friend-" "why should i?!" the man come acroos and choked the boy on his neck "we can't trust our friend dear we can't! they will bettrayed us and they will try to kill us because we not human dear we not!!" he gripping thight on his neck and whisper on the boy ear "kill for me,bring me the blood then u can get yours!"

***

the boy named luhan is now on his way home.. the walk across the wood since his home is the middle of the wood. she saw a girl lying and he runs toward her. he stip halway when he say blood, he stare at the blood. he felt dizzy, his eye turn blue,his nail growth long.he running home and trying to control himself, he home when he a bit okay "dear you home? let have your dinner~ you go out all day" he just humming. he did not have any appetite to eat and the girl blood keep showing up in his mind "eat luhan-" "mom,let me free! let me go to school like another kid do! let be free mom" his mom cut the meat and eat "we're the only human that live in the middel of the woods! nobody else..why we hiding!" his mom mumble him something but it blur and rushed out. his mom thought he do sulking toward her

she spotted her son not in his room and walk to the yard and she saw her own son drinking the blood from they own deer.lu han stop drink the blood and stare at the deer. he mumble "im sorry" for few time and scream "WHAT I HAVE DONE!? WHAT WRONG WITH ME?!"

his mom just watching and crying...

so how does this first chapter? i hope it not boring for first chapter.. i hope so! and pls do comment~ and thank for my first 2 subcribers for subcribe :) i hope both of you like this update :) and pls do give me feed back