Chapter 11: Bing Bing Bing (빙빙빙 )

The End...Not?

 

Taera’s POV

 

                It has been almost a week since our fight, but there’s still no news on Jonghoon after he left the house that night. Even though I’m still overwhelmed by the fact of being cheated by him, I just couldn’t help but to worry about his whereabouts and well-being. And the kids kept on asking about their papa. I just don’t know what will happen to them if one day, I and Jonghoon are fated to be separated.

                The thought of that we might be separated suffocates me. I’ve been denying my feelings for him all this while during our marriage by never uttering any kind of words of affection to him for I know that the possibility of him to reconcile with Bichi-ssi is very high. But somehow it failed to kill my love for him. In fact, it has grown stronger each day we’ve went through together. Well, to be honest, I’ve actually forgotten about Bichi-ssi for quite a while and I was quite sure that Jonghoon had gotten over her as our marriage celebrated its second anniversary last year. But it doesn’t seem so now.

                “Hello? Jaejin appa?” Joongli squealing voice brought me out of my trance. I saw her talking to somebody using my personal phone. One of my eyebrows arched upwards seeing her act. She looked so happy. I strutted my way to her and squatted next to where she was sitting.

                “Who is that?” I asked her. ‘Please, let it be Jonghoon who called,’ I prayed. Joongli just beamed at me.

                “It’s Jaejin appa!” she answered my question and continue to giggle to the phone. The way she’s acting was almost like somebody who’s in love. I let her talking to Jaejin and went back to my table. There’s still half an hour before I’ve to send them back to their nursery. From the table, I saw Joongki who’s been sleeping soundly on the sofa after he finished his lunch, flinched from his sister’s voice. While, on the other hand, Joongli who’s sitting on the opposite side of the sleeping Joongki was still giggling over the phone – I don’t really get it why was she giggling? I don’t think Jaejin’s THAT funny, right? Oh, wait; he did not just ‘imprinted’ on my daughter, did he? My eyes widened in disbelief as I thought of that ridiculous thought. I walked back to where Joongli was sitting and sat next to her.

                “Honey, Mama wants to talk to Jaejin appa,” I said to her. I stick my hand out to take the phone from her, but she turned her face away from me. I was seriously flabbergasted by her action. I tapped her shoulder to gain her attention, but she ignored me. Why was she acting so much like her Papa?

                “Choi Joongli, it’s either you give me the phone, or I won’t teach you piano,” I said to her. Why piano? It’s because she really likes piano. Even though she’s just two-going-three, her interest in music is enough to see that she’ll be either me or her dad once she’s old enough.

                “Here you go,” said Joongli to me as she handed me the phone, pouting. I pinched her cheeks lightly before walking away, giving her a ‘you-made-a-right-choice’ smile. Haih, what kind of mom blackmailed her own daughter?

                “Jaejin-ah,” I said as soon as I put the earpiece near my ear.

                “Yah! That was so low to blackmail your own daughter, you know?” Jaejin’s voice was heard over the speaker.

                “That was not blackmail, Mr. Lee Jaejin. I gave her options, and it was her choice to hand over the phone to me. By the way, why the hell was she laughing madly?” I asked him. I leant my back to the chair and crossed my legs.

                “Because of some jokes I said to her,” he said matter-of-factly.

                “Jin, goats don’t crack jokes, you know?”

                “Haha, so funny.”

                “I know I’m funny. Why did you call, anyways?” I said, changing the topic of our conversation.

                “Oh, that. Just to inform that our tour has finished and that we’re now back in Korea!!” Jaejin said almost too excitedly.

                “Is that so?” I asked back, sounding uninterested.

                “Yah! I am so happy right here, and you were acting like you don’t care. What kind of sister is that, huh?” he said, almost shouting into my ears.

                “Yeah, yeah, whatever, Jaejin. As if I don’t know that you’re asking me to fix you guys dinner. So, where are you guys now?” I answered back nonchalantly, glancing at the clock. There’s still fifteen minutes left.

                “Hehehe~ you know me too well. I can’t blame you for that. Uhm, we’re at the dorm now. Jonghoon hyung has gone back twenty minutes ago. Hasn’t he arrived yet?” he said, sounded sheep-ishly rather than goat-ishly at the beginning of his words.

                “It’s not that I’ll be seeing him anytime from now till 5. I’m at work, remember?”

                “ Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Hey, I have to go now. The nature calls me,” he said. I made a face to his statement.

                “Eww, you don’t have to tell me that. Just go already, babo,” I replied to him, making him laughed heartily before hang up. I put the phone on my table and glanced back at the clock. It’s time to go.

                “Honey, let’s go. Mama has to go for a meeting later,” I said to both Joongli and Joongki. Joongki has woken up from his deep slumber when I was talking to Jaejin on the phone. I took Joongki to the washroom for a while to wash his face a bit so that he looked fresher before grabbing my purse and handphone on the table. I opened the door for my princess and hero to pass and took them to the nursery.             

 

A/N: This chapter is written when I was in complete sleepiness. I'm sorry, but this chapter brings no significance in it. Just some stupid crap (like me :/)

 

Love, ChocoBun.