The Food Monster Maknae

Sugoi! Anata wa sugoi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's the next chapter, and I'm posting not because I'm procrastinating with my thesis like with the last one, but because I'm actually done revising the two chapters I'm supposed to pass next! 8D \o/

I hope you like it! ^_^

Changmin was lazily lounging on Kyuhyun’s bed in the Super Junior’s dorm while his equally evil best friend just played Starcraft on his laptop at his desk.

“Kyuhyun,” Changmin sighed heavily. “I’m ing bored.”

It took a couple of minutes before Kyuhyun answered, engrossed as he was with his game. “What are you talking about? We’re hanging out, like you wanted!” the Super Junior maknae muttered distractedly, his eyes still focused intently on his laptop’s screen.

“We’re not ‘hanging out’, Kyu,” Changmin said exasperatedly. “You’re playing on your laptop and ignoring your best friend!”

“Give me a few more minutes,” Kyuhyun grunted as he slaughtered another enemy in his game.

“That’s what you’ve been telling me for the last two hours!”

And like the “awesome” best friend that he was, Kyuhyun just ignored him. Starcraft over Changmin, after all.

Changmin was just grumbling darkly under his breath about “needing to get himself a new and better best friend” when his phone started blaring loudly in his pocket. The DBSK maknae’s mood did not improve when he saw that it was just his leader calling him.

“Hello?” Changmin answered irritably. Not that he didn’t love and care for his leader, he really did (even if there was no way he would admit it- over his dead body!). But they had just seen each other! And he guessed that since Yunho knew that Changmin would be hanging out with Kyuhyun, the only reason that his leader would call him was because of important work-related stuff. Which Changmin really didn’t want to deal with right now.

“Changmin! You’ve got to get over here to my place!” Yunho all but shouted hysterically at him.

Yep, Changmin was right that answering the phone call would definitely ruin his plans for tonight. Not that he was exactly having the time of his life doing nothing right now thanks to his good-for-nothing best friend (but please don’t tell Kyuhyun that Changmin said that), but still, the sentiment was there…

“Hyung, I’m busy…” Changmin whined and groaned at his leader. ‘Busy dying out of boredom, that is,’ he added in his thoughts. But Yunho didn’t really have to know that, did he?

“Shim Changmin! I am about to get murdered here and it’s all because of you! So, you get your over here or I am telling manager hyung that you need to diet even more so that you won’t be eating anything but vegetables for the next six months!”

Changmin gasped in horror at the terrible threat.

“Hyung! You wouldn’t!” he said, aghast that Yunho would threaten with something like that. It was way below the line! Food was very sensitive subject for the maknae, as everyone in their right mind ought to know.

“I AM SERIOUS AND GODDAMN DESPERATE HERE! I AM NOT KIDDING, SHIM CHANGMIN!”

Changmin was just about to protest even more when he heard what seemed to be pounding on wood and even more yelling. Yelling that definitely wasn’t coming from Yunho.

He paused for a bit, before asking cautiously now, “Hyung, what’s that? What’s going on over there?”

“THAT IS GOING TO BE THE CAUSE OF MY DEATH IF YOU DON’T SHOW UP SOON!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter