Birthday

Love Again

Well hello guys, I had time to make another chapter at worK yay! Hope you keep being interested I'm trying my best. Let me know what you think. :)

..........

 

Saturday September 26th

 

Jinwoo woke up early he was in the best mood, he wondered what he's boyfriend might be planning. He got dressed and went out to the living room but it was quiet, he knocked and open the door, his boyfriend was sleeping, he probably stayed up late last night planning my surprise he thought.

"Jiho I'm leaving for work."^^

"Okay, bye"

Jinwoo left his home to meet up with Mino and Seunghoon at the coffee shop. Once he open the door he was confronted with confetti and a big sign that said happy birthday, the whole crew was there.

"Happy birthday hyung!"

"Oh wow you guys!"

"Hyung you know this was all Mino's idea."

"It was?"

"Yeah"

Jinwoo looked at Mino with a big smile, they were both blushing.

"Well it wasn't all my idea. I just thought maybe you'll like it."

Jinwoo was happy he could imagine the time it took to get it done specially when he just did one,  of course that didn't turn out like he would like but this one had a great vibe.

"Thank you..." He said to Mino. Soon he felt people just staring at them. "All of you thank you I love it."

Then everyone pull out their gift and gave them to him which were a lot, everyone there loved him, who couldn't.

"I got you something too."

Mino said while suddenly standing in front of him.

"You didn't have too. What you did was already great enough."

"I wanted too."

He handed him the present. It was heavier than the others.

"What is it?"

"Just open it."

He open the gift.

"It's a karaoke box. It will help with your singing and I was thinking we could set it up here and to help you with you're stage fright you can start small and sing here for us. If that's okay."

"Thank you." Suddenly he hug Mino tightly. Which shocked everyone.

"Hyung... do you guys need to be alone."

Jinwoo let go of Mino.

"No Seunghoon and can we set the karaoke box."

"Yes that's fine."

Jinwoo got really happy.

"Thank you guys, really."

"I'll set it up then."

Seunghoon went up to Mino. "You are doing great, soon he'll fall for you."^^

Mino couldn't help but blush more. He started setting up the karaoke box and everyone got ready to listen to Jinwoo. This will be the first time Mino will hear Jinwoo sing, actually all the crew will hear him for the first time as well not even Seunghoon has heard him before. The song started, everyone knew the song to well, it was GD's Who you.

...

Zico woke up late in the afternoon since he was exhausted from last night club party. He didn't get home until 6am and now it was 12pm. He went to knock at his boyfriend room but no answer, he opened the door and saw an empty room.

"Oh yeah I remember he worked today. I'm not sure why he kept nagging about today, nothing important today. Anyways it works perfect for me and my weekly visit."

...

Claps were heard through out the café. They were amazed. Jinwoo was really happy, he never imagined anyone would like his singing. Mino was amazed he felt angels were singing, he went up to Jinwoo.

"Wow that was amazing. I can't think of any reason why anyone would dislike your voice. Your voice was beautiful."

"No one has ever said that, in fact they have said the opposite."

"Well whoever it was must be deft."

"You really liked it."

"Yes"

"Thank you"

"Okay you two let's keep partying, it's my turn." Seunghoon yell out, he knew something was building up between them.

...

Ding! Dong! The door bell rang for the apartment. Zico went up to answer the door with a big grinn on his face, he was in a robe and a champagne glass. A beautiful woman was at the door.

"Well hello Sandara, come in."

"Hey, I was surprised you invited me. You usually don't invite me to your place but you come to mine. Is this where we'll spend our weekly meeting now?"

"No, today my roommate is not in, he's working and he always come in late and I thought maybe you'll like to have some fun."

"Why are you in a robe?"

"I'm getting ready for a bath, care to join."

"Why don't we do that after."

She grab Zico and they started making out. They headed to the bedroom without separating each other. They fell on top of the bed.

"Is this your roommate's bedroom?"

"Huh, oh yeah"

"Didn't you say he was a ."

"Yeah"

"Should we leave."

"No, wouldn't it be hot to do it here. I mean this bed hasn't been use to fuc.k."

"Wouldn't your roommate mind."

" him, wait no one has. Hahaha. Enough talking."

He kissed her back and they started undressing each other. Tongues fighting and soon hands reach down to parts begging for attention.

...

"Guys thank you so much for this fun afternoon I'll be heading home now someone is waiting for me."

Seunghoon elbow Mino to say something.

"I'll take you home."

"There's no need."

"I insist besides how will you carry all this gifts home."

"Oh you're right, ha okay."

"Well you two I'll see you on Monday then. Hyung have a great night, you deserve it."

"Thank you! Bye everyone."

"Let's go"

Mino pack everything in his trunk while Jinwoo got in the passengers seat. After Mino got in he saw the smile that Jinwoo had, it was so pure and innocent. His smile can make anyone happy, he had something important to tell him but decided to hold back, he didn't want to ruin his day.

 

"Well we're here. Thanks for the ride."

"Let me help you take them up."

"No I'm fine, you done so much for me today."

"No arguing, what does your boyfriend Jiho gets jealous."

"Well... you know what okay, he shouldn't have a problem."

"Great"

Mino grab most of the gifts if Jinwoo didn't insist on taking some he would've taken them all. The reached Jinwoo's apartment, he was excited with a smile on his face. I wonder what he planned he tough. He opened the door but it was silent.

"Huh"

"I guess your boyfriend isn't here."

"I guess not?"

Then suddenly they heard a woman's louder and louder and louder. It was coming from Jinwoo's room. He started shaking walking to his room. Mino grab his arm to stop him.

"Don't go" he knew what they would expect.

But Jinwoo realesed himself and headed towards the door. He opened the door. "Ride it, just like that." Jinwoo drop his gifts and tears started running down.