Amazing Rapper

Love Again

Hey guys sorry I've been busy. I manage to finish this today. I'm sorry if it's crappy thou. Thanks for reading it again.

........

 

It was late at night when Jiho came home. Jinwoo was in the living room table waiting with the flowers on the table.

"I'm home."

"Where were you?"

Now it was Jinwoo with the serious tone.

"I went out for awhile needed to clear my head and I realize I was a jerk earlier."

"Were you? I didn't notice. I  mean you did call me a liar and a wh.ore but that's fine."

Jiho could tell that Jinwoo was pissed.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't had said that, when I saw you with that guy I just got jealous."

"But their's nothing to be jealous about, I'm with you."

"I know. Can you not talk to him anymore it will make me feel better."

"No"

"Why not"

"I'm not going to stop talking to people because you ask me to. You should trust me."

"I do but I don't trust that guy."

"You don't even know him."

"Still, I don't like him."

"Well I don't care, I'm still taking to him. Goodnight I'm going to bed I have to work early."

Jinwoo lock himself in his room,  he was angry and needed to get away from Jiho for a moment.

 

The next morning Jinwoo got ready for work and once he went out to the living room Jiho had prepare breakfast for him. Everything was set in the table and their was a new flower bouquet in the middle.

"Baby I ask for your forgiveness again. I'm sorry for what I said and of course you should talk to whoever you want. I trust you and I love you."

Jinwoo was taken by surprise and gave him a smile.

"I can't stay mad at you. I love you too."

They kiss with burning passion. Jiho was starting to ed Jinwoo shirt but Jinwoo stopped him.

"Hey hey, remember I can't not yet, besides I got to head to work."

"Okay okay you're right."

...

Ding! Ding!

"Good morning"

"Oh you're here Mino, on time again. I like that."

"I like to be responsible."

"Good, that's what he needs."

"Huh?"

"I said that's what we need."

"Oh"

"Didn't you tell me you wanted to be a rapper?"

"Yes sir."

"Please you drop the sir, be comfortable. That's how I want to run this place."

"Are you sure."

"Yes I am."

"Okay I will."

"Have you told Jinwoo you're a rapper?"

"No I haven't had the chance."

"You should he likes rappers."

"He does?"

"Yes, his dream is to be a singer you know. He hasn't had the chance to show it, I guess he isn't confident enough, I'm just letting you know. No reason behind it."^^

"I'm going to change now."

Mino didn't know this about Jinwoo he was glad he did, he headed to change, soon after Jinwoo arrived and Seunghoon waisted no time.

"Soooo... how did it go yesterday with Mino?"

"He just walk me home, nothing else."

"But you wanted something to happen right?"

"No, your insane plus I'm dating remember."

Jinwoo left Seunghoon and went to change.

"Good morning Mino how are you?"

Jinwoo went in and startedchanging. Mino quickly turned around to face the wall. Jinwoo chuckle.

"Thank you for the privacy but you don't have to turned around everytime we change. We are going to do it a lot besides it's not like we get completely ..."

As soon as he said that their cheeks turn red.

"You're right but this is just my natural instinct, well I'll see you outside."

He ran out with his eyes shut bumping into the door before managing to open it.

 

Jinwoo headed out once he was done changing. He headed to the counter where Mino was at.

"Hey, Any customers?"

"No, not yet."

"Yeah I figure with all the competition around us."

"So how was your night?"

"It was good, I slept fine thank you, how about you?"

"I had a goodnight as well."

Mino felt something was bothering Jinwoo, he tough about what Seunghoon said earlier.

"Um... do you have any plans for tonight?"

"No... my boyfriend Jiho is busy tonight so I don't have anything to do."

Jinwoo knew their was no reason to bring up Jiho into the conversation but he felt he needed him to know where they stand. He also felt that if he didn't mention him then he would be betraying both of them. He wonder why he felt this.

"Oh you have a boyfriend."

"Yes I do..."

Mino was disappointed with the answer and he didn't know why. It wasn't only him, for some reason Jinwoo also felt disappointed with the answer he just gave as well. Mino thought to himself that maybe they can be friends then.

"Well since he's busy and you aren't busy, do you want to go out with me?"

"Um..."

"Or are you not allowed?"

"What of course I am, I'll go with you. Where are we going?"

"I'll tell you when we get there."

"Come on"

"No I'm not telling you."

"Fine I won't ask anymore."

Through out the day Jinwoo's mood was great and he was smiling. Mino could feel it, he stare and thought whoever this Jiho guy is, he must be the luckiest person. Seunghoon caught Mino staring at his hyung.

"He seems to be in a great mood."

"Hyung! Um I."

"Relax, remember I didn't see anything. Oh by the way that boyfriend of his, I think you're way better."

"What, no you got it wrong I just want to be friends."

"Sure okay."

...

Their work was over and once again Mino walk with Jinwoo to his apartments.

"Well I'll pick you up tonight then."

"In a bus?"

Mino laughed. 

"No I have a car."

"How come you don't drive it to work?"

"Because I like walking, remember I already mention this."

"Oh yes you did. Okay see you later then."

 

Mino was so excited he couldn't get rid of his big grinn. He wanted to look cool and knowing Jinwoo liked hip hop thanks to Seunghoon he picked up his best hip hop outfit. 

 

Jinwoo was also really happy. He wasn't sure where they were going so he just dress casual, fix his hair. Even though he wasn't sure where they were going he was excited and Jiho couldn't get mad since it was just two friends hanging out.

...

Beep! Mino arrived and pull to the side of the road.

"Here let me get the door for you."

"What am I a girl? I'll get it."

He got in the car and looked at Mino and was shocked how diffrent he looked in his hip hop clothes. He looked like a rapper and really handsome. He looked away cause he couldn't be thinking this, they're just friends.

"So are you telling me where we are going, and looking at your clothes will I be okay to go like this."

"I'm not telling you, you'll see when we get there and yes you'll be fine."

"Again with the secrets, fine let's go then."

 

They arrived at a small park and Jinwoo could hear singing. Soon he saw a small stage which was all to familiar to him. This was the same place he first had the courage to go up stage and sing and it was also his last stage.

"What are we doing here?"

"Well I know you like singing. This is a pretty go spot to go, every weekend they set this small stage in this park. Also if anyone wants to go up and sing they can."

"How did you know I like to sing?"

"Seunghoon hyung."

Jinwoo knew what Seunghoon was planning.

"I do like it but I can't go up stage. I really want to but..."

"But what?"

"I have a bad experience with this specific stage. I was humiliated once here, people started laughing at me because of how bad I was."

"I haven't heard you sing but for some reason I don't think you'll be bad at it. Let's try it and if anyone dares to laugh I'll handle them."

"Uh... thanks. But I don't think I can go."

"It looks like you are scared to go up there again so to get your courage back this is the best place to start."

Jinwoo was amazed to what Mino was saying and although he knew he was right he was to scared at the moment.

"I know you're right Mino but I just can't, not now."

"Okay well we'll start small how about you at least go up stage with me. I'm going up to do my thing and you cheer for me there."

"You sing too?"

"You'll be surprise of the many things I can do."

"Alright I'll do it, I really want to hear you sing."

They both went up. Mino stood in the middle while Jinwoo was on the side. He felt nervous since it was the first time he wad there since the last accident. Mino introduced himself to the crowed. The song started playing and Jinwoo couldn't believe it, it was T.O.P's Doom Dada. Mino's rapping was no joke he was amazing. The best he has seen. He had to admit Mino looked very hot, he knew he shouldn't be thinking that but it was impossible at the moment.

"Hello! Anyone there!"

Mino said while waving his hand in front of Jinwoo's face. Jinwoo was speechless and shocked by the event that he didn't even realize when Mino was done. He was now standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry. Wow you were amazing. I didn't know you were a rapper."

"Yep" he said it with a proud face. "Next time I want to hear you sing."

"I don't know I'm not that good."

"You let me be the judge of that."

"Okay, next time then, this night turn out to be a great one, thanks a lot."

As the night ended they said their goodbyes. They were both starting to feel something inside their hearts that they couldn't comprehend.

That feeling kept growing inside Mino as the week went by, specially everytime he saw Jinwoo, his smile, his laught, his big eyes and even his supposed cute aegyo.

Friday September 25th

"Mino are your off tomorrow as well right?"

"Yes I am."

"Do you want to hang out in the morning tomorrow."

"Okay that's great."

"Seunghoon do you want to hang out tomorrow morning with us?"

"But hyung your birthday is tomorrow aren't you spending it with your boyfriend."

"You're birthday is tomorrow?"

"Yes, but I think Jiho is planning a surprise tomorrow. He normally forgets my birthday even though it's basically a week from his. This time however he's been acting strange, so I'm sure that's it. I told him I was working so he can have extra time, then I'll go home for the surprise."^^

"That's great hyung, okay we'll keep you busy until then."

"Yes we are. I'm glad to spend you're birthday with you even if it's just for awhile.

"Thank you Mino"

"How about me"

"You too Seunghoon."

Now that Mino knew it was Jinwoo's birthday he wanted to make sure he had a great time even if it was just for the morning. He also felt it was time for Jinwoo to know about the feelings he's been holding back.