Betrayal

Love Again

Hello all, well this is a small update I just finish. Sorry for making you all wait. Thanks again for the comments and subscriptions.

............

 

The sound of the gifts dropping brought the two lust full people back to reality.

"Jinwoo!" Zico was shocked to see him.

"Oh my god!!!" Sandara panick and cover herself under the covers.

"Jiho...how could you..."

"Jinwoo this is not what it looks like."

"Then what the fuc.k is it!"

"Uh...um..."

Jinwoo turned around and headed towards Mino.

"Jinwoo, wait!" Zico put on his robe and follow Jinwoo.

"Wait, am I missing something." Sandara was confused by the situation. She knew Zico's roommate could be pissed to find them having in his room but the way he's reacting is as if their's something else going on. 

Mino saw Jinwoo coming to him with teary eyes.

"Mino get me out of here please I beg of you."

He knew how much he was suffering. 

"Of course I will."

"Jinwoo, just listen to me."

"What are you going to say? That you weren't having . That you didn't cheat on me."

"Look she means nothing to me, she's just a fuc.k buddy."

Jinwoo couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"So this isn't even the first time you cheat on me."

"No..."

"You bastard, how could you."

Jinwoo started punching Zico and fell on his knees.

"Why?"

"Enough, fine you're right I did cheat. You ask why, well because you never gave me the pleasure I wanted. So I went and seek it somewhere else and you know what it was good. I never imagined a woman can give me this pleasure I've been missing."

Jinwoo was speechless he couldn't believe it. The person he loved the most, the one he trusted the most has betrayed him. Zico bend down to face Jinwoo.

"You want to know something else. Another reason I did it was because you bored me as fuc.k after awhile of being together. I was only with you because I wanted to have with you then I was going to leave you."

"Fuc.ker!!" Jinwoo started punching Zico but Mino manage to hold him back.

"You talk about cheating. When you were doing the same thing with this guy. You probably came here to fuc.k him."

"We are over!"

"Fine I don't care! I can have whoever I want! Man or woman!"

"Mino please get me out of here."

"Let's go"

They headed to the door but Mino stop.

"I forgot something, hold on."

"Huh"

He turned around and headed towards Zico.

"What do you want!?"

Then he punched him making him fall.

"I said before than I wanted to punch the person that made him cry. You don't deserve his love."

He headed back to Jinwoo and they left.

Sandara came out with a robe.

"You never told me you were dating or that you like guys. So what? You're gay, biual, what?"

"That doesn't matter anymore. I'm single now and we can continue our game now without worrying about anyone."

"It does matter, you never said anything."

"You knew our thing wasn't a commitment so don't start drama."

"But I did want something else."

"Well now we can."

"Not like this. I need to think this over now."

"Fine leave and think it over somewhere else, I'm not in the mood for you anymore."

He headed to his room. "Great now I won't get any." Was the last thing he said before closing the door.

Sandara grab her stuff, got dressed and left with a sad look.

...

Jinwoo and Mino were in the car. Jinwoo was still crying.

"I'm sorry Mino for what you had to see and for bothering you."

"You don't have to be sorry. You never bother me. Where do you want me to take you?"

"Anywhere but here."

"Okay I know where."

Soon they arrived at the park where they were having the weekend open mic stage.

"Mino I don't think I can go. I'm not feeling well for it."

"This will help you. If you lock yourself up then you will only suffer and you won't forget what just happened. Music always help me when I'm feeling down and so I think it will help you too."

"Okay... I'll go."

"Good cause I wasn't going to let you go anywhere else."

They sat under a tree looking at the performances. Jinwoo started feeling better. He loved the singers and was specially happy that Mino was with him throught out this.

...

They stayed there until it was over.

"Mino"

"Yes"

"Thank you so much for everything you did for me."

"Your welcome."

Mino could tell Jinwoo was still sad. He hated seeing him like this. He wanted to make sure he was always smiling and wanted to protect him.

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it."

"I know you just went through something horrible but I been wanting to tell you this for awhile now."

"What?"

"Jinwoo I love you."

Jinwoo eyes got wider but not because of the confession but because of the kiss that came right after.