Chapter 01.

Goodbye Baby..

 

I sat next to my lover. We were in the park. There weren't so many people here right now, since it was late, that's why we could relax here and we didn't had to worry about that our parents would find out about us. 
 
We sat there on the bench. I sat next to him with my head resting on his shoulder. My eyes were closed, but i wasn't sleeping. It felt so good to have the precious one beside you, someone who actually cares for you. 
 
'' Are you asleep? '' He asked me while looking at the twinkling stars. '' No.. '' I answered. '' Sunggyu hyung, can you do something for me? '' I asked, with my eyes still closed. '' I would do anything that my baby asks for. '' He replied with a smile. I didn't have to look at him to know that he smiled, but i could just feel it, the warmth of his smile makes always my heart flutter. '' Can you please sing for me? '' I finally opened my eyes and looked up at him, he hesistated a few seconds before he took my hand and made me stand under the lamppost, i could only see him, the stars and the moon. I could see them because they gave light, Sunggyu hyung gave me warm light. 
 
This guy that stands for me.. i can't believe that he actually wanted me to be his boyfriend. From all those girls and boys, he choosed me! It was love at first sight. I remember that day clearly.. I sat on the grass with all the flowers around me. After a long hard day with school i normally came to relax. But one day when i was trying to smell at the beautiful flowers, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, but i didn't know him. He was a stranger, but it seemed as if i had known him for years. '' You're so pretty..'' He said.
That's how everything started. It wasn't so big and special as people think, but it is and will forever be special to us. 
 
He started to sing 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz.
'' You make it easier when life gets hard. Lucky i'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where i have been. ------  They don't know how long it takes, waiting for a love like this.''
 He stopped with singing and stared with his brown shiny eyes. He cupped my face in his hands, he came closer and closer. '' I'm lucky to have someone like you as my boyfriend. '' He whispered before kissing me passionately.
 
All the other people went already home since it was already dark. It was around 9 PM. We were the only one left in the park. We just stood there under the lamppost hugging each other as if we would never see each other again. '' Hyung, can i sleep with you tonight? '' I asked with my face burried in his chest. '' Sure, but what will you tell your parents? '' He answered. '' I'll just tell them that i slept over at one of my friends' house. '' I didn't want this to end, we can't be together so much. He's longer than me..you know.. gay, he got kicked out of his house when he told his parents about his uality. My parents don't know about us, they think that i'm straight. They won't accept us.. 
 
'' You're tired, right? '' He looked in my eyes. I just simply nodded. He turned around. '' Hop up~ I'll bring you to my house. '' I blushed like crazy, but he couldn't see me because he turned around. I was happy that he would do that for me, but i was also very nervous. 
 
I hopped up and he brought me to his house. We were both silent trough the way from the park to his house. 
 
I was tired, from keeping our relationship a secret and the part time job that i have. So i fell asleep with my head on his back. The next thing i knew was that i woke up from a alarm. 
I looked around me. I was in his room, i've been here a few times so i can now that this was Sunggyu hyungs room. But if i'm here, where is he? 
 
I walked towards the kitchen to grab some food, he told me before that i should act here as if it is my own house. He wasn't in the kitchen either. I bet that he went out with a few friends, it's sunday afterall. 
 
When i finished eating, i cleaned everything up and went to my own house. My parents were already working and my older sister is probably still sleeping, that's why i tiptoed upstairs, so that she wouldn't wake up. I slowly opened the door of my room, just to see my sister sitting on my chair with her legs crossed and her arms folded against her chest. '' Woohyun. '' She heartlesly said. '' Where the where you the whole night? '' What's wrong with her.. she never acted like that to me. '' I.. ehh.. I slept over at my friend's house! '' She stood up and walked slowly towards me. '' Really? 'Cuz i called all your friends last night. '' This isn't gonna end up good. '' They all said that they didn't knew where you were. So i asked other things to them, and they told me one of your deepest secrets. '' She was so close to me. I expected her to be mad or something, but the only thing i got was a older sister who was hugging me while crying her heart out. '' Why didn't you told me that you had a relationship with Sunggyu? If i knew that you liked him, then i would never try to get him. You should've trusted me! I could help you first, but it's all good now right? Y..you got him and you're both happy. '' Her tears rolled down her cheeks like a waterfall. '' Noona.. i'm sorry. '' He is the love of my life, but it just doesn't feel good. I didn't know that noona liked him for a very long time, but everyone knows that he liked men. '' What are you sorry for? Silly. I'm happy for you~ '' She wiped of my tears that just came out. '' Don't cry Hyunniebaby. I already knew that he would never like me back in the way i did to him. I'm sorry, i shouldn't have said all this. It will just make you feel bad. Don't worry about me Hyunnie, i'll find a better man okay? I'll be happy if you're happy too! '' 
'' Noona.. '' She made a 'shh' sign. '' It's better if you go change now or you're gonna be late again! '' She walked out of my room. Just as she closed the door i could feel the world collapsing, i should've known about her feelings. I feel so bad now, but i don't think that she would be happy if i would break up with Sunggyu hyung just because of her.
 
I changed fast from clothes. I walked downstairs to say bye to my sister, but she wasn't at home anymore. I wonder where she went to. 
 
I ran fast towards the café, it was across the jewelry shop, there was a cake shop at my left and a bag shop at my right.  
 
'' Woohyun! Come fast, take the orders from table 4,5 and 7. '' My boss said as he wiped table 3. '' Okay. '' I replied and went to take their orders. I first went to ask the order from table 4 because that table was inside and table 5 and 7 were outside.
'' One cup coffee and one cappuccino. '' I wrote it down in my little book for servings. (I don't know what it's called.. xd) After taking that order i went outside for the other orders. 
'' Can i take your order miss? '' I asked the girl with the pink clothes. ''..ISN'T THAT HENRY LAU FROM SJM '' The girl suddenly yelled while looking in the jewelry shop, i'm a big fan of him. so i looked trough the open door. Oh she's right. I looked a bit to the side of him and saw; Sunggyu hyung.. together with Myungsoo. They were looking at the golden rings, but turned around towards the silver rings. I wonder what they are saying.  I know that it's not good to look at people like this. I wanted to turn away and not look at them, but i couldn't. I wanted to know what happens there. And then it happend, it felt as if my world fell apart. It was broken. 
 
He took the hand of Myungsoo up and kissed his hand. He mouthed something like; i love you, please stay forever with me. He took a ring and made Myungsoo wear it. That's it, i can't take it anymore. My heart ached when i saw that. My lover with another man. '' I want a c-- '' I cut the girl in pink of. '' I'm sorry.. '' And ran of, i ran towards my house. When i opened the door i went immediately to my room and made myself fall onto the bed. I cried my heart out. It just hurted, being in a relationship for so long and then seeing that your lover cheating on you isn't fun, it hurts. A Lot. After 3 hours of crying i finally got back to my old self. It was enough crying, he didn't love me. He lied to me, that's why i'm not gonna cry anymore for him.  
 
I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Sunggyu hyung. There is one thing that i can't stand, and that's lying.  
 
I sat with my legs crossing, waiting for him. It only took me 20 minutes got him to come here. Lucky me, i didn't need to wait that long.
 
I stood up and walked to the hall straight to him. He looked in my eyes. '' What's wrong? '' He simply asked. Anger boiled up in me again. I slapped him on his cheek. '' The fu-- '' He yelled. '' Damn it Woohyun, what was that good for?! '' He tried to wipe of the blood that came from the side of his lip. I didn't expect it my slap to be that hard, but now he at least knows how i felt the whole time. '' Why..'' I started. '' Why did you lie to me? I thought you loved me, but apparently you didn't. I don't want a cheater as boyfriend. '' 
'' What do you mean? You want to break up? '' He asked as if he didn't cared.. 
'' Yeah. '' I answered. '' Good, 'cuz i never liked you in the first place. '' Didn't he feel at least a bit sad? or mad for cheating on me. Why am i the only one who cared about this situation.
'' So that's why you said that i was #1 in your heart, and that you cared more about me than him. '' My emotions where mixed. Sadness filled together with madness and confusion. '' I told you before that i didn't believe in forever. '' Was the last thing he said before the walked back out of my house. As soon as i closed the door, my legs gave up. I fell down and sobbed. This were one of those moments when i needed Sunggyu hyung, but he isn't here anymore.