Final: Spirit Of Jaejoong

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

“Push, Push harder Mrs. Kim you can do it. I can see your baby now...” The doctor instructed her. “Come on your one last hard push.”

 

Hyemi grip on the railings of the hospital bed and took a deep breath before she gave her last hardest push and in just a seconds...she finally heard the baby cries.

 

“It’s a boy!” The doctor announced. “It’s your baby boy.”

 

Hyemi turn and smile weakly as she saw her baby being carried by the doctor. The nurses wiped the remaining blood on baby’s petite body before wrapping the white cloth all over him and gently place him on hyemi’s chest. Hyemi tears welled up as soon as she touch and hold him on her arms...

 

“Hi~” She softly cooed with a soft smile. “Welcome to the world baby...my baby jaejun.” And then hyemi start to sob softly as she leaned closer to her baby’s face.

 

From this day onwards, hyemi has now a reason to smile again and live her life happily like what jaejoong want her to be. She knows wherever he’s right now, he’s surely also happy for her and also to his baby boy...the wonderful gift he left for her.

 

 

 

...Six years later...

 

HYEMI’S POV

 

I was at the bedroom just done dressing up and standing in front of the mirror to fix my hair, when i heard a tiny footstep running from the hallway to my room. Suddenly i heard the door click opened and those tiny steps slowly came behind me... “Are you done putting your clothes?” I asked but i didn’t hear an answer so when i’m done fixing my hair, i turn and look down only to see a cute little child pouting at her mom...

 

“Mommy i can’t put my sleeves.” Jaejun snorted as he handed me his sleeves. “And my shoe laces too.”

 

I sighed and smiled at him before i bent down to tie his shoe laces... “You should learn how to tie this properly, so watch mommy carefully okay on how she does it.”

 

Jaejun make a little nod... “Are we going to visit daddy today again?”

 

I smilingly nodded at him before i slid his sleeves on one of his petite arms... “Yes we are honey, why you don’t want to?”

 

He shook his head... “No, of course i love visiting daddy every sunday. I actually misses him too mommy.”

 

“You do?” Jaejun nodded at me with a pout. “I’m sure daddy misses you too.”

 

“Then let’s go now mommy, quickly~” He rushed pulling my left hand. “Daddy is waiting for us.”

 

By just seeing jaejun like this and every time he did this, i suddenly remembered jaejoong has this side of him too, always in a rush...

 

“Okay, wait me at the front door. I’ll just go get my purse hmm?” Jaejun nodded and headed to the front door as he quickly run. “Slow down little boy.” I giggled.

 

As soon as we arrived at the cemetery, we both walk walk towards where jaejoong’s grave with jaejun’s petite hand lace on my right hand and when we reach his grove we already saw a pot of flowers place just beside his tombstone...

 

“I think your uncle yoochun and your uncle junsu came here to visit your dad too.” I said and place the flower we brought on the other side.

 

I bent down and pick some fallen dry leaves on the sides, before i command jaejun to come closer beside me... “Baby, talk to your dad now.”

 

Jaejun walk closer to jaejoong’s tombstone and touch it before he start to talk... “Hello daddy, it’s me jaejun and mommy. How are you? You know what daddy, i miss you.”

 

While jaejun was talking to his dad, i felt my tears stream down my cheeks. He really does miss his dad so much like me. I thought i was really doing fine these past years but i think i was wrong; it was still fresh that scene on my mind, that time you left.

 

“Especially mommy...” I suddenly heard jaejun said. “Mommy misses you so much, even she doesn’t say it at all, i can still see it in her eyes every time i keep asking about you.”

 

“Jaejun-a~” I softly said while looking at him as he continue talking to jaejoong.

 

“But don’t you worry daddy, i will always take care and protect mommy for you.”  

 

I soften and smile on his sweet little words... “Jaejoong-a, our son is just brave as like you.” I said before pulling jaejun into hug. “Thanks honey for making mommy smile every day, just like your dad...”

 

Suddenly we felt the wind brushing against us, like it was hugging us too and i’m sure it was jaejoong...

 

__________

After visiting jaejoong’s grave, we went to the coffee shop and decided to eat our lunch there. When we enter the shop, jaejun suddenly jump off from my arms as i was carrying him...

 

“Uncle yoochun! Uncle junsu!” He squealed happily and run into them.

 

“Hey their little jaejoong, how have you been?” Yoochun asked him as he lifted and carry him.

 

“I’m fine. Mommy and I just went to visit d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter